I mean, if you're not going to hit women, you shouldn't hit men either, IMO.
I mean, if you're not going to hit women, you shouldn't hit men either, IMO.
eat a whole raw potato each day or lose your teeth?
have no arms or have to lick up everything you or anyone around you spilled?
use Tabasco sauce as eye drops once a day or have to drink two shots of it every hour?
have a mexistache at all times or have extremely hairy knuckles?
do it (as in GET IT ON) with your closest living relative or a wild animal?
be George W. Bush or be MARRIED to George W. Bush?
EDIT: eat an infant or have burns covering 80% of your body?
eat an entire raw pork shoulder or an 18 oz thingie of black pepper?
What card games can you play?
How often do you have a posing session and take pictures of yourself? Do you usually like them or hate them all?
Does listening to pop punk make you feel 12 again?
I have a text but I can't read it because my phone is broken, how annoying is that?
Are you okay?
I hate when attached garages are more prominent than the home itself.
2. What's an unusual hobby you have?
3. I was asked to go to a costume party. I was thinking about dressing in all red and wearing a rope like a shawl so I could be Mrs. Scarlett from Clue. Bad idea? Should I just buy something sexy and generic from Spencer's and be done with it, or do you have any suggestions?
( Collapse )
What do you think of Daft Punk's Stronger?
Do you like Kanye West's version of the song?
And i found a link to a video of this song.. it's amazing.. check it out if you wish, and if you do Tell me what you thought of it
eta: if you have ever had a pet bunny, was he/she fun to play with?
Which do you like better?
I have on my "list" Kanye West's Stronger, Gym Class Heroes' Girlfriend and Clothes Off.
The original of all of these are so much better, especially Girlfriend.
I know there are others, but I just can't find them.
1) I went to a podiatrist today to get a prescription to get new orthotics and found out that I've been wearing a wrong type my entire life. I have very flat and very pronated feet and he said it was a classic example of ... some name I don't remember. I seem to remember that it sounded like "Kyler Sky" and it's a method of correcting flat arches. There was definitely a "k" for the first word and an "s" for the second. If someone knows the correct name, I would really like to know it.
2) There was a comedian I saw a little while ago on tv who was absolutely hilarious. He was a skinny black man, with round glasses and used to be a cop where he grew up in some small town Texas. One of his jokes was to say that the town was so small that the cop radio went over through the DJ on the regular radio. One of his punchlines was, "Problem solved". He was so funny and I have no idea what his name is. I've checked the station's site and there's nothing on there to say who he is, so I'm at a loss.
If you could bring back from the dead any celebrity and have them return to their former glory, who would it be?
Also, which celebrity -- who is, at the moment, at the height of fame -- would you like to see die a sudden death (or at least vanish off the face of the planet)?
How can I delete the improper spelling from the dictionary in firefox?
what would you consider "indecent"?
-wanting to hit on a new guy at work, while you work with your boyfriend and his mother
-saying that you think that may qualify someone as a "rude bitch"
i had 4 pina coladas and one margarita. what alcohol (if any) did you have today/tonight? if you didn't have any alcohol.. what's the last thing you drank?
We've been traveling non-stop and two days ago, I felt my left lymph node hurt a little. The day after (yesterday - in a completely different city,) it swelled up a tiny, tiny bit and was sore. Now, at 4:41 AM and yet another city, I wake up to pack and it hurts more. I'm assuming it's the start of strep, because I'm not sure what else it could be, and I'm not sure what to do because I can't really stop everyone else or see a doctor right now.
Is there ANYTHING I can do to help stop this/help myself before seeing a doctor sometime next week?
How'd that work out for you?
My laundry to finish. An e-mail from my betrothed. Time to sleep.
2] How do you masturbate?
3] How do you feel about diners?
1. What do you do to try and get to sleep? I've tried NyQuil, holding my breath, dimming the lights before bed, a full stomach, warm milk, tea, no caffeine, lots of caffeine, and aromatherapy. None of this has worked. Help, please?
2. Girls, do you use any sites to track your period? What one?
3. I absolutely hate my job. If I stick it out until after Christmas I get a bonus from the nice old people, but my coworkers make me want to shoot myself, repeatedly, in the head. There's no guarantee the bonus will be a substantial amount. If I do stay to keep my bonus, I have to stay an additional month after Christmas otherwise I risk forfeiting my bonus and having to return it to the company. Should I stay for the bonus or start searching for a new job?
4. Did you do anything silly today? Tell me about it?
|Isn't life just one big bundle of joy?|
If you saw someone walking a big dog with a cone on it's head and a little dog with a cast on it's leg down the street, what would you think?
Why, when it's just finished importing a cd, does it ask if I want to replace or not replace the existing songs? Or cancel. Bah. I know it's the most retarded music program ever invented, but I'd rather do it this way than have to go through and argue with it about what songs need converting and what songs don't later on (and it's actually working atm, aside from this).
How bad of a person does it make you if you are female and playing the field with two guys who are good friends (but they don't know that you are playing the field, obviously)? What if one of those guys is far away at school until December, but the other is not? And, I guess in this situation, both guys really like the girl, but the girl doesn't know what she likes, so she is just seeing where either could go. And, on that note, where do you think it will go?
Was that really confusing? Do you have any fun or yay or scary stories about playing the field? And who else is now sick of the phrase playing the field?
Did you shriek their name, run at them and almost knock them down?
Did you smile like an idiot for hours afterwards?
Did you exchange updated digits/addresses?
What's your favorite kind of Pop-Tart™?
What should I bake?
ETA: Or something else?
What flavor(s) should I make?
How long after removing the ring can you usually expect your period to arrive?
If you were making a jack-o-lantern for halloween (or if you are) about how awesome would (or do) you expect it to turn out considering your pumpkin carving skills? 1=total disaster with fragments of pumpkin not even fit to make pumpkin pie/bread; 10=Martha Stuart Living cover-worthy
Don't you hate it when you spell something wrong in a poll and you can't go back and change it?
1.b. If I said, "So I have no chance, then," and he responded "I didn't say that," does this give me just cause to be hopeful, or am I clutching at straws?
2. I want to start working out. Given that I'm 285lb, 5'8", and the only exercise I get is walking across campus to my classes and running around the park on Friday afternoons, what kind of exercise regimen should I start out with? I have access to the rec center, and my friend is convinced I should be doing weight training with her.
3. Does anyone else get really pissed off when people respond to your problems with "Well, I/my sister/my teacher/starving children in Africa have it worse! You shouldn't be complaining"? Or am I the only person who hates playing the Misery Pissing Contest?
i need change
What kind of personality (animalality?) does your pet have?
Did you have imaginary friends when you were a kid?
( Collapse )
My first wedding anniversary is coming up on the 29th. I know paper is the traditional theme for this one, and so I was thinking that I would get him a book from one of his favorite authors. I'm just wondering if anyone has any other cool ideas for this. The issue is that we're gonna be living about 6-7 hours apart for the next couple months, starting today, and I'll be living with a friend. He's coming to see me for the evening on the 28th until the morning of the 29th, but I don't know what I'll be working at my new job yet, and I don't want to ask for time off in my first 2 days. (I'm not starting until the 27/28 because I'm in training in yet another city until then). So while I will be seeing him for an evening, it's not our place or anything so I can only do so much... and I don't have much money since I'm moving and starting a new job.
Do you think the book is enough? It's also our 4 year anniversary of being a couple, and I've used up a lot of my creative ideas on past anniversaries or birthdays and the like.... =S Any other suggestions are welcome even if you're not sure if I can do it... cuz I might be able to tweak it into something workable.
So my question is: does anybody know how to fix my problem?
I have no car, am low on cash, and am in college. I have (give or take) five friends. And I don't have easy access to a cake.
I am also a procrastinator, if you couldn't tell.
ETA: And I have a boyfriend who's willing to do whatever occurs to me.
You're obn vacation with your SO, and you're at a hotel suite. You've been fighting a bad case of diarhea the whole trip. You're watching TV and your SO is in the bathroom, showering, when you feel another uncontrollable urge building. You have 15 seconds to act. You happen to know the bathroom door doesn't have a lock. What do you do?
You have to get physical with a homeless person (of the gender you're attracted to), or else, a busload of orphans and puppies blows up. It just does. Which course of action do you take?
You're at a restaurant with friends. The waitress is a very nice person, gracious and sweet, with a little bit of a head cold. She lets it slip that she's on bad terms with her boss and one more slip-up and she'll be fired and she'll have no means of supporting her 3 kids. You order an enchilada. It arrives with a green sauce over it. You assume it's seasoning, and dig it. The green sauce has a peculiar salty taste to it and a strange texture. You're about 5 bites in when you see your waitress sneeze into a napkin, and leave behind a green stain the exact same color as the sauce on your food. What do you do?
*just press the Prt Scrn key on your keyboard [it should be right next to all of your F1-F12 keys] open up your Paint program (or something close to it if you don't have Paint) and then paste it there, save, upload to an image hosting site (flickr, photobucket, tiny pic, etc) and then voila! post it here.
2. is your keyboard missing any letters (or have any of your letters rubbed off)? i just noticed that my N key has rubbed off except for the | :(
Where is your favorite place to get a sub from? What do you get when you go there?
Would/Do you feel sick after eating a whole block of chocolate? (normal 'family' size, i guess)
If no, how much do you think it would take before you would start to feel ill?
I guess this should probably only or at least particularly apply to chocolate lovers....or at least...not chocolate-haters?
Inspired by someone throwing a brick into one of our huge glass windows where I work. (A pizza place.)
Will you tell me about your last ex?
1. Where are you from (originally)?
2. Do you pronounce it:
Al- KAY-duh or Al-KAI-duh (Al Qaeda)
Aye-rack or Ih-rock or Aye-rock (Iraq)
Tay-ran or Teh-ran
Um-BRELL-a or UM-brell-a?
3. At the bank, do you wait IN or ON line?
4. When you want someone else to decide, is it UP to them or DOWN to them?
5. Do you ever say that something will happen "on tomorrow"?
6. If you probably shouldn't come out and say something, do you say "I can't just say it" or "I just can't say it"?
EDIT: I wasn't clear enough. What I mean is, let's say you want to have sex with somebody, but you know you shouldn't say "will you have sex with me?". Do you say to your friend:
"I want to bang him so bad, but I can't just ask him to do it with me"
"I want to bang him so bad, but I just can't ask him to do it with me"?
(my answers in the comments)
-I'm loving Roma apples right now!
2. What color is your couch?
3. Can you have sex with someone you don't love, or is it an emotional thing with you?
-I couldn't. Sex is a very emotional for me.
1. What are the main differences between the NHS of England, Scotland, and Wales?
2. Which system do you think works best?
3. If you have personal experience with the NHS, were/are you satisfied with it?
4. Especially if you are not a U.S. citizen, do you think the people of the United States would benefit from something similar to the NHS?
5. If one was going to study/research NHS, which country/city would you recommend they do it in?
2. How would you get involved?
3. Would you be more or less likely to get involved in the following scenarios?
a. a black couple
b. the girl is the instigator
c. a gay or lesbian couple
d. the girl is dressed pretty trashily
4. If a friend of yours tried to help in a situation like this and ended up getting beaten up pretty badly, how would you react?
5. Does your reaction change if your friend has a black belt?
6. Would you get involved if a parent seemed to be fighting (verbally or physically) with a child?
7. Would you get involved if two children were fighting (verbally or physically) and their parents seemed to be ignoring it?
EDIT: THANKS! =)
1) how clean is your house?
2) your room?
3) do you live with your parents??
if not.. how old were you when you moved out?
4) are your parents divorced
if yes, which paren did you live with?? (if they divorced when you were a kid)
There's a serious bug in World of Warcraft that people have constantly complained about for the past year or so, but Blizzard apparently has no intention of ever fixing it. As long as people keep paying their $15 a month, they don't care. The won't even acknowledge that the bug exists.
I canceled my account last month and resolved not to give Blizzard another dime until they start listening to their customers. But my girlfriend still plays, and she wants me to play with her... and I want to play with her, too.
I tried getting other people to cancel their accounts, even for just one month, to send Blizzard a message in the only language they seem to understand: money. But all the responses I've gotten have been dismissive, saying it won't make any difference. Which is, of course, a self-fulfilling prediction, because if I'm the only one quitting my account over this, it really won't make a difference.
So now I'm bored, and apparently for nothing.
What would you do?
2. Do you live in a climate that doesn't really have "fall" as a season?
3. Was 'thirteen' a good movie, or a waste of production money?
2. TLDR - I have a classmate and co-worker with whom I have a love/hate relationship with. We get along great (NOW) mostly and have similar interests and views, but he is a gay mysogonist and he can be a huge asshole. To his credit, he has toned down his hateful remarks lately. We used to fight a lot but hang out regularly now. I have no choice but to work with him because we are both reporters on the same beat. We work on the same computer and when I logged into Hotmail he didn't log out. There was a folder with my name on it. Inside the folder was entire MSN conversations between him and I over the first half of 2007. Also conversations saved with him and my ex best friend who I met him through. They are best friends now. Basically a shitstorm of back-stabbing insults with me and our conversations as the subject. I deleted it all.
Since this happened about 6 months ago, do I call him out on it?
3. My kids (5 and 2) wake up every morning between 5-5:30. Is this an excuse for killing them? If not, what do I do?
4. If you were holding a Christmas party with about 20 people, centered around a hockey game and lots of alcohol, what food would you serve?
TQC, what's the longest time you've ever spent doing something menial and what were you doing?
What's your opinion?
My husband is an asshole. He got pissed off at me for telling him we need him to work today (ot) because he was sick this week and missed some time at work.
While I was getting ready to take him to work, he hid my laptop somewhere in the house.
Where did he hide it?
Where would you have hid it?
What makes him such an asshole?
Have you ever felt that nobody would ever stay in a relationship with you, because you have no trait that could make somebody want to?
It's been about a month since my ex split up with me, but he still tells me he loves me. How can I move on?
Why does my heart hurt so bad?
Would you run off to Europe and join a gypsy band with me?
I walked outside to check if my washing was done... and one of my boyfriend's neighbors had taken my wash out of the machine and hug it to dry. It was mostly undies, but also shirts. The same person took the time to carefully hang all of the clothes and make sure the undies and such were on the inner-line. Nice but... uh.... creepy. Why didn't they just knock!?
Would you have found that creepy?
What's the best kind of ice cream IYO?
Where's the beef?
If you don't- why not?
What do you think of people who don't have health insurance, yet have cable/nice things/whatnot?
ETA: Fuck you guys, my cable is $70.
(NOTE: Self-hate doesn't count; post someone else.)
EDIT: Neither do entire websites!
Are you comfortable with how you look naked?
-I love being naked!
Is there something you need to throw away, but just can't/won't?
-I have about 2 years of New Yorkers saved up, because I "might use them." *sigh*
What have you eaten today?
-A bowl of life, an apple, and a brownie. OK, several brownies.
good or bad?
i say its yummy. my friend says its gross.
what do YOU say?
A humorist apparently decided to abide by EVERY rule in the bible for one year.
Then he wrote a book on his experiences. I have forgot the title, its rather recent I do believe, does anyone know what im talking about?
He apparently had to stone an adulterer, grow a beard, and wear robes....
I cant remember much else.
Thanks if you know the title.
On Saturday I took my car to Firestone for my wheels shaking while driving at certain speeds and because my wheels would shake when braking. They said the first problem was a balance issue. The second they had to look at.
So my brakes were shot to heck on the front and back and I got the pads and drums and all that replaced, along with a warped rotar, among some other small things and an oil change. They balanced my tires. I drove home, but since home is two minutes away, I didn't go any speeds above 40.
A few hours later, I go to meet up with a friend and get on the freeway. Up to 60mph and my wheels are shaking. The balancing didn't fix the problem. My check engine light also came on. I called them back up. They assured me that my check engine light could wait until Monday after work. I mentioned that my tires were still shaking and they said they'd look at that too.
Then today, my brakes are grinding and there's a thumping noise under my floorboards when I'm almost to a stop after braking. You can even feel the thumping a little.
So TQC...what's going on? Is this going to cost even more money? What are some things that cause car tires to shake? Why do brakes grind if they're new? What could the thumping noise be? It wasn't doing it yesterday. Why would my check engine light come on?
p.s. She is 5'5" and about 125 lbs, if that matters.
Gals, can you push out your stomach very far? Will you please post pictures?
She wanted to to edit:
Can even very skinny girls do it?
I'm not trying to come off as self righteous here, i'm honestly wondering.
Are any of you good friends with the people you posted? What would you say are the chances of them stumbling on to that post?
Also, where was everyone when I asked if anyone had friends they considered unnattractive, and almost everyone said "no"?
Do you know your parents differently as adults then you did as a child? (Not has your relationship with them changed, so to speak, though that too, but more as do you see them as different people now?)
I'm just wondering, because my parents died when I was young, so I never really got a chance to know them as people in and of themselves.
1. What questions do you think I should ask my grandparents?
2. How much do you know about your family history?
3. What stories stand out in your mind as important to your family history?
1. I'm planning on asking questions about the family tree (especially on my dad's side, they were big families), where they grew up, childhood and school memories, how they met their spouse, raising their families, jobs they had. I have some questions set up already, but I'm interested in hearing everyone else's responses.
2. Not nearly enough. I realized this at my dad's cousin's funeral a few weeks ago when I didn't know half of my relatives.
3. The story of how my grandfather almost died in a fire as a child and how he came to America six months before his father died. The story of how my grandmother helped raise her baby sister. The story of my aunt that passed away at 10 months old.
I need new headphones because the earbuds I'm using are giving me some problems. I'd like to steer away from earbuds, so, what do you guys suggest?
When I greet someone I say
A few years ago two of my close friends suddenly decided they hated me, one day they just stopped talking to me and wouldn't give me a reason. One of them said to a mutual friend that she had never liked me anyway, even though she'd been friends with me for a decade with no problems before.
Just now the girl who 'never liked me' added me on facebook with some message about how its been omg soooo long since she saw me lol and seems to forget the whole thing. Should I add her, or reject it and send her a comment about why? What sort of awesome comment should I send to her if I do? Serious or not are both cool :)
Have you ever had a friend suddenly stop talking to you? Did you find out why? Did you become friends again?
2- What's the last thing you bought?
3- If you have a pumpkin icon, are you going to keep it in your icon pile after Halloween, or delete it and possibly bring it out of retirement for next year later?
4- Do you wear shoes in your house? Socks? Go barefoot?
What are your views on psychiatric medication?
What is the hardest class you've ever taken? Why?
What do you think it says on a resume to have three jobs in succession that I stayed at for less than 6 months? Obviously I am leaving this one early as well. I have valid reasons for leaving each one, and I've left all but one of them on good terms. I have good references. Do you think a resume like that makes someone less desirable as an employee? I know it's not uncommon in the restaurant industry, but it makes me uncomfortable.
2. If you live in Southern California, are all of these fires freaking you out? Because there's one near my house and I'm starting to get scared. This is my least favorite time of year.
3. If there's a specific guy/girl you REALLY want and know that you will not sleep until you have had them, how do you go about telling them without sounding overly raunchy/pathetic?
I don't want to get rid of my friends, I just want some new friends to be able to have fun with, too. I have lots of friends who I love a lot and I really enjoy hanging out with them. Many times, though, I end up turning down invitations out with my current friends because I know that the parties they have or go to will involve a lot of alcohol or smoking weed. I'm just not into those things and I hate never being able to do big group activities with friends because I want to avoid being around those activities. I know that all of us are turning or have recently turned of legal age, but I'm just really not into getting absolutely trashed or smoking weed. I don't hate people who do those things, I just want to find some people to hang out with who would rather just go out and have fun without them.
I know where I can find some people who aren't into those activities, like at the Baptist Student Union or other religious groups, but I don't want to join one of them, as I'm not really that religious. I also know that I can join "straight edge" clubs, but I do drink lightly, am sexually active, and I haven't really found any in my area. I've joined clubs that include my own interests, like sports, political groups, crafting stuff, etc, but I find that most of the people in the groups I join are into those activities of which I'd rather not be a part, as well. I just want some fun, interesting people to hang out with.
How would you suggest finding them?
I scrape to be able to afford tuition and food, so joining a club that requires fees, dues, or purchasing equipment isn't an option right now, either :(
What if instead of a friend, it was your SO and an ex? A family member?
My friend is insisting it's normal he knows how big his little brother's penis is.
I need some interesting adjectives. Do you have some interesting adjectives? The wackier the better. I'm teaching a lesson on using them in sentences tomorrow. I want to introduce my second graders to some really fun words they can use.
Does my question make sense at all?
Regardless of how much his parents hate her, kicking him out and dissowning him is taking things way too far in my opinion.. shouldnt you always stick by your kids? Also, it's his life, his mistakes.
[this girl is five years older than him- twentysix- she has a three year old daughter and is really maniulative with money.]
I just think it's extremely harsh..
Could you be a surrogate for someone you loved if they couldn't have children? elaborate.
If you're eating baked beans do you use a whole can, or just half?
Are there any words of phrases that are yours, or your friends?
In jokes perhaps?
For instance we have:
Jism- I don't know, it's just a cool word... and of course it means semen
doin' it doin' it, phone doin' it/they dont know we know they know we know- coolest friends references
Naked Lunges- code word for sex, very unobvious :-/
My friends new squeeze is coming to stay at our house, he's thirtynine and she's nineteen. I'm finding this a bit odd and creepy... should I chill out?
Does that make me shallow?
He's also looking for jokes that are specifically Australian. (you know how lots of them it's just someone changed 'Welsh' or 'American' or 'Canadian' or 'French' or 'Polish' or whatever, to 'Australian' or 'Tasmanian' :P rather than it being an actual Australian joke?) Do you know any and what is it?
I've seen tons and tons of tattoos down arms that read "Insane Clown Posse" and "Juggalo life" etc. Very rarely are they good tattoos, mind you. What is up with ICP tats?!
See, I'm staying at home and not doing much, but I could throw on my cassock and hand out cross shaped lollipops.
Really, this would probably be funny to only me, and I could run the risk of getting egged.
Edit - Oh no. I may have to change that idea and hand out these instead.
( Collapse )
Teachers, bosses, doctors, and my friends all think I have ADD or ADHD, and recommend that I get tested for it. When I was at my first session with like, 5 therapists, they said that I might not have one of those disorders. Apparently, because ever since I was little I've had a lot of things coming at me at once, in the ways of stress and responsibility, I've taught myself to think on several different tracks at once. This causes ADD or ADHD like behavior. Do you have this? Have you ever heard of something like this?
I am going to have a pelvic exam soon. Should I get a wax before hand?
Do you like your women waxed? Why/Why Not?
I have Cingular/AT&T, I want a phone that is used primarily for texting. Any recommendations?
When you are at a buffet, on average, how many times do you go back and get food?
When you have to leave the house, but want to still be comfy, what do you wear?
What is your favorite kind of soda pop?
Do you have horrible panic attacks or breakdowns? How do you deal with them?
What is a benefit to having a studio apartment?
For the past year, I have also had issues hearing people correctly. My brain can't seem to put together the words people are saying in the correct order. So I end up just nodding and looking like an idiot. Sometimes I can't even put together my own sentences. What is wrong with me?
I can't emphasize enough on good.
What is something your friend/SO/family member hates being teased about but you do it anyway?
Do you think it's true if a boy teases a girl, he likes her?
Are you a sexual tease at all?
Would you do that if your SO asked you to?
Is it necessary that I tuck it in for work? Where is underscoreria when I need her.
2. If yes, what part?
3. Will you tell me something you love about Michigan?
4. Will you tell me something you hate about Michigan?
I really want to move there in about 4 or 5 years (or less). Thanks guys!
so what are your pets like, personality wise? what are their quirks? what do they like/dislike?
for example:( Collapse )
One Republic - Apologize (the original)
Is there someone that you feel owes you an apology?
Which one of your friends is having relationship/dating ~ drama/problems?
so my question is, what are your 3 best movies of all time, ever?
i have a hard time narrowing down to only 3... so idk :P
I had never heard of "Straight Edge" for most of my life except that people have called me that since I was a kid. I don't think most of them were even referencing the sXe culture, it was just a term they used to describe someone who was a real clean-cut person. It still applies as I've never tried drugs, never smoked, rarely drink (to the point that alot of people think I don't drink at all), and have strong morals in general and about sex.
It wasn't until visiting a friend at college when I was like 24 did I encounter someone who listened to "straight edge hardcore" music. I looked it up online later and was surprised to find out it was an entire subculture and music genre I had completely zero awareness of. I don't believe I've ever met another person (in real life) who is/was a Straight Edge person (as in part of that subculture).
This brings me to my Ignorant Questions...
1) Is Straight Edge culture pretty closely tied with Straight Edge music? Or is it like Christian Rock where its sort of a subculture of a subculture?
2) Is there any particular reason Straight Edge music is predominately(/entirely?) hardcore/punk style instead of metal or just regular rock?
3) Given that I know no Straight Edgers, how would I go about meeting some?
4) Anyone here that would describe themselves as Straight Edge? Or any interesting stories regariding about it/them?
At night I cling on to my body pillow, and I have an obsession with chewing ice from commercial ice makers.
2) Have you ever gotten offended by someone's Halloween costume?
2] What makes you awesome?
Edit; Oh, well, I guess no one thinks they're awesome =(
( Collapse )
Has someone you driven with picked one up?
What words rhyme with "Moo"?
( Collapse )
What would you ask for in this situation?
If you celebrate in some winter time gift-oriented holiday, what is going to be on your wish list?
2) I went out in the city with my coworkers last night and drunkenly professed my love to one of them in a quite embarassing situation. I was "that girl". How should I word my apology tomorrow?
What is the funniest joke you know? Im up for anything, blonde jokes, your mom jokes, whatever you want !
What was the last movie you watched?
Since quite a few people seemed to make this distinction: how do you define a "real" or "serious" boyfriend/girlfriend vs one that isn't?
how does that make you feel?
my skin keeps breaking out and I want something that works :( I usually just use Aveeno because my skin has never had problems until this summer
2. Do you keep in touch with you ex's?
I haven't backed up in I don't know how long, worst of all my business/work files are on there..
I'm so screwed. Advice????
What if you're having a bath/shower instead of just using the loo?
Has anybody else just up and disappeared recently?
Here's the story: Three kids at my old high school got expelled. One of the students set off a sparkler bomb - only harmful if one is in close proximity to it - and the two other students supposedly knew about it/had heard the rumor/received a text message that it was happening, but did not inform the police. For this, they were expelled from the school. Apparently this is called "impeding the police's investigation of the incident."
As far as I know, they did not actually lie to the police about knowing about the bomb; they were not involved in the making or setting off of the bomb; and not one single person was harmed in the explosion.
Is expulsion from the school fair in this case?
Edit: I will be going with recordnerd.com, thanks!