Who is on yours?
Who is on yours?
You should be:
- excellent in written and spoken communications in english
- process and detail oriented
- able to receive payment via PayPal"
And it says you would earn $150-350 a week. So...shady or not? I can't decide. I'm pretty leery of Craigslist in general, but I could definitely handle that job if it's legit. :)
2. Do you think you'd earn more money working somewhere like Target or such, or waitressing somewhere on weekends?
2. Do you ever avoid going with them to certain places because of that?
3. Have you ever overheard someone else talking about your appearance to a friend or aquaintence of yours?
4. What was said?
5. Would you rather go to the bar with a goodlooking group and risk the opposite(or same) sex completely avoiding you, but feel like you're the "hot" group, or go with your unnattractive friends and hope they make you look better? Do you believe either one of these actually happen?
2. how many hours a day do you spend on the internet ?
3. If you could do anything in the entire universe , what would it be?
1. mashed potatos with sour cream, cheese and katsup..
2. At least 3 , sometimes all day, sometimes none at all..
3. Travel the world.. go to every continent, and see the mayan and aztec ruins
does this statement make me cruel?
2. If not, is there an "ugly friend" in any of your circles of friends?
3. Do you find the ugly friend theory to be true or not?
1b) If so, who is your favorite pokemon?
1c) Do you feel that the franchise was better as a whole when there was only 150 pokemon? If not, when do you think they should have stopped making more Pokemon species? If you don't think they've reached that point yet, how many is too many?
1d) The show, the gameboy games, the console games, or the TCG?
1e) If you enjoy the show, who is/are your favorite character(s)?
2) If you dislike Pokemon, why?
3) What toy/game/show 'fad' were you really into when you were young? Is it still popular?
4) If you use torrents, do you have any tricks to get a hard-to-find torrent to download without disconnecting a billion times? (If this is phrased completely weird, I apologize)
5) How do you get your sleep pattern back on track after getting completely out of whack?
1. What time is it where you are?
2. What's the longest you've ever stayed awake?
3. What's the furthest you have ever walked (not incl. marathons .etc.)
ETA: In one stretch.
What's the worst nightmare you've had, and how did you get past it?
just had a random chat with a guy who called some korean people "flat faced bastards" because they messed up his car somehow. when i said something he said, "it's just an opinion, relax". huh?
How many times have you played it?
Why is it your most played song?
Mine is The Almost - Dirty & Left out. It's been played 47 times & it's the most played because I simply adore that song & I adore Aaron Gillespie.
1) A made 4 dozen Jell-o shots last eve for a party tonight. Upon cleaning up the mess I realized that 3 out of the 4 boxes of Jell-o had expired LAST October :o For reference: grape Jell-o w/ Ketel One and raspberry Jell-o with Peach Pucker.
a) Did you know that Jell-o had an expiration date?
b) Will my co-workers die from eating the Jell-o shots?
2) Tonight's party is a costume party. I'm going as a sex therapist. I need a clever name. Help me think of one that doesn't sound like I am ripping off an Austin Powers flick.
-Which is worse: someone with no ego but a complete moron, or someone brilliant with an overinflated ego?
-Would you rather die drowning in mayonnaise or beaten to death by a slab of meat?
-Ladies and gay men: does Josh Turner (country singer) have a sexy voice?
For the last one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfJ8yaIDq4
1. The mouse draws this stick figure and starts to mess with it so the stick figure starts to fight back and they create this epic battle, stick figure vs. mouse. What is this?
The second one (there's actually a sequel, so there's really two here I'm looking for) I just saw once on my friends computer, and I can't find it on YouTube.
2. It was a college project for these film students (I'm pretty sure) doing an amazing Star Wars light saber fight reenactment. In the second one the special effects even made it look like when the light sabers hit metal it melted through. It was amazing choreography and special effects for just a college project. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
What do you think is the better song: Killer Tofu or Bangin' on a Trashcan?
What state do you think Bluffington was in?
Who is posting some of your favorite questions in tqc of late?
Would you like some of our rain? How about the snow, if that materializes later?
My boyfriend and I were having a discussion about whether it's good that South Park lost out to Family Guy for best animated show last year. He just told me he voted every year until he turned 18 and no longer qualified. I think this is nuts, I stopped watching TV regularly when I was about 12 and never voted for the awards.
Who would you have voted for, South Park or Family Guy?
I need to:
-clean my fish bowl
-take out massive amounts of garbage from unpacking
-do my homework
What is your key chain what keys/other things are on it?
I have a Homestar Runner key chain! Desk key, house key, entrance door key, mom's house key, and a small pocket knife.
What's new with you?
My boobs feel bigger!
if you had a kid, and this kid had birth defects, and the kid died from said birth defects...how eager would you be to try and have another child? would you even be eager at all?
what's the first thing you thought when you awoke this morning?
can you dance? are you any good?
If so, do you use it daily or just when you have sinus problems acting up?
Do you find it to be effective?
I bought one, but have only been able to actually use it a few times because my nose has literally been too stopped up to get any water through it. TMI, I know! It seems to do okay though.
Edit: And I quite possibly missed it in the manual/website. But I've just seen how to unlock and lock my keypad, not the pictures.
What are you afraid of?
She should have gotten home around 12:40 and now it's 1:20 and I have not heard from her. Okay, I haven't waited THAT long but I AM HUNGRY TQC. How much longer should I wait?
In your opinion, do herbal supplements count as medication?
ETA: For all the people who asked why I don't want to take antidepressants, I have seasonal affective disorder so I only would need the medication in the winter. But my dad started taking antidepressants for his seasonal affective disorder and now he's stuck on them all year round. I really don't want to become dependent on them.
Last night, I met Stephen Colbert at my elementary school baseball field, and we played baseball, and then found a time capsule.
The night before, I was roller skating, and I fell into a pool, and was drowning, but this boy (Greg, I have dreams about meeting boys named Greg, and every pregnant dream, my kid's name is Greg) saved me, and then I told 3 friends what happened, one was sad, one was angry that he didn't find out sooner, and one laughed at me and said it was my fault.
Mantears: cute or embarrassing?
What is the least manly thing in the world?
I may be hanging out with themournfulduck and claystarling today. What should we do?
(anything from eye creams, mosturizers, cleaners - ect)
And...how do roaches end up on their backs? Haha.
Anyone have any ideas? We've looked through citysearch and other websites but are having a hard time finding a place that has good reviews.
So, will you tell me about some paranormal experiences you've had?
Do you beleive in the paranormal?
Anything from a phophetic dream, weird figure, ghost to alien abductions.
To help you out (if you don't need helping feel free to blab on in your own style):
1. What happened?
2. Where did the thing occur?
3. For how long?
4. Inside or outside?
5. Was anyone else there? Did they experience it?
6. Was it positive or negative?
7. Were you under the influence of drugs, alchohol, sleep deprivation etc?
8. How long ago was this, & how old were you?
9. Anything important happening in your life at that point?
10. What's your interpretation of the event (eg. did you really see a ghost or were you hallucinating or was it really an alien pretending to be a ghost etc.)
EDIT: You know you make me feel unloved, TQC.
btw, would any of ya'll be interested in joining a TQC spin-off type community which would consist of someone (either the moderator or one of the members) picking something specific [kind of like my question] for each of us to post a picture of?
[we could do it daily, or weekly] i guess compile a list of things to take a picture of? or what about a day in the life of a TQC'er? we did have the scavenger's spin-off but we only did it for a few days before it died down, lol. y/n?
join picture_tqc (if you're not already a member and would like to participate) and i'll make a post with all of the details and how it will work tomorrow! if you have any suggestions as to how to make this work more smoothly, comment with them.
I'm bored. TQC, what should I do?
Give me a schedule if you select more than one. =)
Edit: I'm going to start the laundry, watch Donnie Darko while doing practice tests for Chemistry and Calculus. When Donnie Darko ends, I'm going to go around campus, taking pictures of the feral cats and insane squirrels. When it gets dark, I'll come back and finish studying. =)
What is your favorite food with meat in it? (I can't think of anything I'm really going to miss...)
Where the crap are my quarters? I need to do laundry!
have you ever posted A Day in my Life post? If so, will you link me to it?
I work graveyards so I sleep during the day. If I get woken up, the chances of me getting back to sleep are almost zero.
Anyway, is it asking way too much to request that he doesn't call between 10am-4pm?
Edit: My brother is 16, so he is in school from 10am-4pm anyway.
Should I order a meat product in front of her?
Why or why not?
EDIT: I'm not looking for a relationship, just sex.
I will pretty much eat anything, and I'm always willing to try new things.
I'm not on a strict diet of any sort, but I do like to eat healthy.
I generally like things that don't take a lot of time or don't require uncommon separate ingredients (such as spices and whatnot). I like to just throw it in a pan/microwave/oven and it be done under one hour.
Here's a small portion of what I usually buy when going to the grocery store:
- Campbelle's chicken noodle soup & cream of potato soup
- Van Camp's chili
- mac & cheese
- spaghetti sauce & noodles
- baked potatoes
- Hamburger Helper four cheese lasagna (doesn't taste like lasagna)
- Asian noodle bowels (not the ramen cups)
- Lean Cuisine
What do you generally buy every trip that you enjoy the most, or that you think I would enjoy?
- I'm on no budget
- Please include not only full meals, but snacks, breakfast foods, drinks, and anything else! :D
Weird question, I know. I'm just curious to know what the rest of the country thinks of this place.
2. Where do you think of your most TQC questions?
I think of lots when I'm driving but can never remember them by the time I get back to my computer.
3. What's the most fall-ish thing you've done so far this season?
I went to the cider mill and also a pumpkin patch last weekend. The end result was this:
( Collapse )
4. For Kid Nation fans -- who's your favorite kid on the show?
What is the WORST date you have been on? Details?
"Shit, damn, fuck, damn, shit, damn, damn!
Some damn fucker just fucked my man.
I'll find another fucker better than the other fucker.
Shit, damn, fuck, damn, shit, damn, damn."
Sometimes the "damn" in the second line was replaced with "dumb".
Are you familiar with this chant (or something very similar), and if so, how did you say it?
edit: hey, they can't all be gems. :)
I'm doing a speech on the Loch Ness Monster. Should I do it from the point of view that she DOES exist, or that she DOESN'T?
Is there such thing as a "legitimate" website about Nessie? I've been here: http://www.nessie.co.uk/ but it seems...fake. Lol.
These photos at the very bottom of this page are obviously fake. But I've seen that dragon somewhere. Help me out, TQC? Where are those pictures from?
I'm lazy, so I'm going out. But I live in a small town without sushi, which is what I truly desire.
My boyf called and said he might be stopping by tonight, but that it would be late. Do you think he'll come over?
(can you think without using words?)
2. if there is a restraining order against you specifying that you shouldn't make any contact with the person ... and you have your friends talk to to them (even if it's not threatening), is that a violation?
3. will you tell me about the worst break-up you've ever been through?
(these questions are not hypothetical but they don't have anything to do with me personally)
do you know any good jokes?
After I get my bachelor's, what is a good smart-ass response I can say to people who ask me what grade I'm going into, or which school I go to?
If so, would you be willing to mail me a local newspaper and/or local travel brochures?
I'm asking because I am designing props for a student-run show that takes place in Tulsa, and it would be really, really awesome to have authentic brochures and a newspaper.
I would be happy to PayPal you the cost of shipping upon receiving them.
So, what are the chances of actually being able to get my account deleted, without knowing the answer to the security question?
Have you ever been in a situation like this? What did you do?
Has your favorite color changed over the years? What colors have you called your favorite?
Would you quit smoking if you were breastfeeding?
I cannot emphasize enough how badly I miss smoking and how I will LOVE that first cigarette once I'm finished breastfeeding. Is that bad?
I'll have been smoke-free for over a year and all I can think about sometimes is that wonderful feeling of a cigarette on a winter day.
This may be TMI but I know there are a lot of people here with IBS and whatnot that may have learned about this from their docs. What kind of "serious conditions" would cause you not to go post-laxative?
(P.S. Dr. Eljay can rest easy, I'm not coming to TQC with concern, just curiosity. Thanks!)
Do you ever have make out sessions with your SO that involve remaining fully clothed and just kissing/groping? Or is this something that only young/new couples do?
For those of us with cars:
Have you ever had a bad experience at a car dealership? If yes, explain.
For everyone else:
What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your favorite kind of seafood? How do you like it prepared?
3. Have you ever wanted to have a really obscure job? What was it?
What page are you on?
Whats it about?
(I'm on page 8! Its a silly detective story)
If so, are you self-taught or did you attend classes to learn, and what are the pros and cons of your job?
2. For those of you who work, what is your title?
3. What is your dream job?
I graduated from Texas A&M and now I'm in grad school at Rutgers. A&M was okay, but just about everyone was Republican and it drove me insane.
How much coke/pepsi do you drink?
Can you tell the difference between coke/pepsi/diet/full fat?
- Do you lurk anyones MySpace/Facebook?
- Do you lurk any particular internet forums/websites?
Do you like Old Navy?
Do you know anyone who killed themselves?
My nose is very slightly stuffy, it's uncomfortable swallowing and I feel tired and shaky, so I no longer feel like going to a bday-bar event that i've been looking forward to all week.
Are you doing anything more pathetic than me tonight?
Do you try to avoid people with colds like they have The Plague? I used to, before I started taking multivitamins. They made me feel like i've had complete immunity from colds for like a year ..up until now.
(TMI warning) also..am I the only one that notices I can smell my own breath when i'm developing a cold? nothing gets rid of it, extra brushing..nothing. I always notice when other people have colds too.
Bambi Caught 1.5 miles OFFSHORE while fishing
The catching was slow and they looked back to check their lines. They saw what appeared to be a seal with its snout out of the water, but they didn't think any seals were around their fishing grounds and they kept watching.
Soon they realized it was a deer trying desperately to keep afloat — and obviously losing the battle. Fearing the whitetail would get snagged in their lines they cranked in their rigs. Then the deer headed straight for the boat possibly thinking it was a spit of land.
But as it got closer and saw the two fishermen aboard, it had second thoughts. With its nose barely out of the water, it appeared to have been swimming all night, said Campbell. "Since the fish weren't biting, we thought we'd give it a hand. Bo grew up around cows, was really handy with a bow line and lasooed the deer on the first attempt."
They got it close, Bo grabbed the neck, Chad got a good hold on a flank and "we barreled over backwards to the deck -- and before we knew it, Bo was on top of the buck in velvet and had him hog tied like a calf."
Chad, said they feared the deer was going to "kick the hell out of us in a 22-foot center console boat," but they were lucky, it was too exhausted to resist, "We hit the gas and ran him to the closest beach, Kent Point, where I beached the boat and we carefully unloaded our catch on the sand. We untied him and jumped back.
"Too weak to stand, he just sat there quivering. We picked him up again and put his feet underneath him, but he still couldn't walk or stand. We left him sitting there looking at us. Before we left, I looked him in the eye and said 'See you on opening day; payback time.'
"We don't know whether he made it or not, but we do know his chances were vastly improved for survival than when we first saw him."
What was kingeryck trying to say about this deer? Is this metaphorical in some way?
Have you ever seen a deer swim?
staying in on a saturday night playing tetris, even though you want to go out?
wandering the streets getting drunk by yourself?
 option 3 it is!
In the future, as this becomes one of those quirky, popular facts about a once-popular book, how will you feel about your children reading this book?
Honestly, I really don't care...it's an interesting fact about a character, and I'll have no problem with my kids reading the book. I think more books out there need to confront this issue...but maybe they should confront it IN the book, rather than springing it on readers after it's been concluded.
That having been said, do you accept that fact, since it was never brought up/hinted at in any of the books, or does a fact have to be included in the text in order to truly be a character trait?
And should I lick my knife after I cut the lime?
What was the longest you had to wait for a doctor's appointment??
Is it odd/pathetic for an English teenager to like the occasional country + western session?
So, the people who live behind me were being really fucking loud the other night. They had what looked (and sounded like) at least 30 people over for an outdoor party, they were talking, playing football, screaming...All that shit. Now I get it, it's Friday night, people wanna have fun.
But Jesus muthafuckin' Christ. Some people go to bed early. Some people have little kids. Some people have work on the weekends. There's no reason to have a get together that makes people think someone is slaughtering livestock outside. There's just no need to scream at the top of your lungs every ten seconds. I called out my window asking them to keep it down and essentially recieved fifteen "No, bitch."-es. I thought about unleashing a string of profanities, but decided that it would do no good. I moved my brother into my room where it would quieter and he could get some sleep and called it a night.
Here's my question: What should I do for revenge? Aside from posioning their annoying dogs (I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!), what do you suggest I do to annoy/piss them off? Some serious answers would be nice, bbs. <3
FYI: I don't have access to their cars or trash cans, mostly just their backyard.
IF SO, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME DETAILS PLZ?
This means war on the neighborhood kids, Y/Y?
Do you celebrate Sweetest Day?
Where are you from?
For those not in the know: Sweetest Day.
2. Michigan, which is prime Sweetest Day territory.
You're at a Halloween party and you see a girl that's pretty chubby (though not exactly fat) wearing a "sexy" outfit. What do you think?
Did you bully anyone in elementary/high school?
I do it every other day.
I've noticed a lot of people have been saying, "kick rocks", to people when they want to say, "hurry up" or "get out of my way".
What is your favorite stupid saying like that? lol (I'm tired and I don't know how to word the question)
Chicken or turkey or beef or fish or pork or no meat?
Carrots or corn?
Potatoes or pasta or rice?
Garden salad or Caesar salad?
Baked desserts or fruit?
Tea or coffee?
Are you hungry now?
Tomorrow's high temperature where I am (outside Syracuse, NY) is 74F. The average is about 50F. Is this going on where you are?
-I cannot believe how many people give me odd looks when I say I'm majoring in equine breeding, and then explain what that entails when they ask. Making future racehorses is fun! Plus, I want a career in the equine industry that allows me to eat on a regular basis.
-Ugh. Plz to be having normal weather nao.
2) So, I went online with some friends and we looked at this picture of Britney Spears' vagina (we weren't going on for that exact reason, we just happened to find a picture). It's like, um, shaved. One of my friends said she thought the stubble look was nasty and the other replied with shock...What, you don't shave yours? That's gross! That's not clean. So, dear TQC, what side of the fence do you sit on? Shaved lady parts, Y/N??? Is it really considered "gross" to not shave these days? I mean, sometimes I wax my bikini line and what not, but that down there is sensitive skin...I don't care if I'm dateless forever. Ain't no razor getting dragged across there. I personally have no problem with other people doing whatever they wish with their pubes though.
3) This kid was talking shit to me the other day, being really vulgar and insulting. So, I asked him how the fuck he'd feel if some asshole on the street was talking to his mama or his little sister that way. He stopped talking and left me alone. Why is it that some (note, SOME. Not all I said. SOME.) boys/men talk abouts sluts and bitches and cunts, but don't seem to realize that that includes their mothers, sisters, grandmothers, and daughters?
What is the most delicious dessert-type-thing you've tasted?
What's the most expensive dessert you've bought? Was it worth it?
Do you have a jar/cup/box/whatever that you keep coins in? What does it look like?
what camera do you have?
if you recommend someone a camera - like, i dunno, me - what would you tell them to get?
I can never grow my nails out. Either I bite them or they break easily or something. They are also usually really frail and weak. All of the sudden they're super long and strong. How did that happen and how can I keep them this way?
(P.S. and TMI: I like how they look, but they annoyed me last night while masturbating. Anyone else have that problem?)
I don't know what the going rate is for site design and weekly updates, so my darling TQC:
May I please have some advice regarding fee structure for this kind of thing?
He's funny, attractive, and flirtatious, but I'd shoot myself before I got into another relationship.
And those quarters were in my purse!
What crazy thing have you found out recently?
My sister told me she worked at Hooters with Holly from the Girls Next Door!
What song should I learn next?
2.how do you tell someone, my brother, that you are concerned that they are depressed?
3.what do i do to cheer him up?
4.favorite present to give someone just for the hell of it?
Edit; I hate law books, vampire books, and overly romantic books.
What are some things you've done that most or many people haven't?