||[Sep. 26th, 2007|12:57 am]
The Question Club
1) Today I ate two eggs with a side of potato wedges, a slice of birthday cake, two veggie mushroom patties with provolone cheese melted on top, two pudding cups, and a few spoonfuls of ice cream. Why the Hell am I still hungry??? I've pretty much been eating all day and downed 8 glasses of water.|
2) I was exercising today, like, an hour after I ate the birthday cake. I couldn't finish my whole set of exercises because I felt so woozy and weak. I don't have muscles of STEEL or anything, but I am seriously not that out of shape. I've been able to complete the exercises before without any problem. The cake was very little cake and mostly frosting, so that makes me wonder...Could the sugar have done something weird to me?
3) How are you doing, really?
4) Let's say someone is jokingly putting their arms around you and tickling you. You tell them to stop and they laugh it off (repeatedly). Is jamming your knee up their crotch (well, not actually UP, but I think you get what I mean) an overreaction? What if you warn them before hand?
5) I have a friend who constantly comments on other people's fashion sense/acne/hair/physical appearance in general. She's always saying how someone has "no business wearing that" or whatever. This seems hugely self-centered to me. It's not like people leave the house intent on catering to her personal aesthetic preferences. Thoughts?
6) We were all sitting and having a conversation, a few friends of mine and a few acquaintances. Randomly, a guy tells another friend of mine (who has a little worse than mild acne) "Have you ever tried Proactive?" We were NOT discussing skin care or anything even related to skin. I told the guy off for it right then in front of everyone else. Now people think I'm a huge bitch and are saying that if I was going to do it, I should have pulled him aside and done it privately. Honestly, what do you think? I'm not going to deny that I jump on people...A lot. But I don't think I was completely unjustified. I didn't insult him or swear at him, I just told him that he was being rude, inconsiderate, and that commenting on things like that makes people feel uncomfortable. Also to mind his own business.