||[Sep. 24th, 2007|10:39 am]
The Question Club
1) Have you ever lived alone? (no SO's, parents, roommates...etc.) How was it? Does it get terribly lonely? (assuming you don't have wild parties or friends over every night)|
2) What's the strangest story someone has told you personally lately?
3) How do/would you lift yourself out of a depression caused by major life changes? What about if you're just in a funk?
4) If you learn a new word, do you suddenly find yourself hearing/seeing it EVERYWHERE? Why does that happen?
1) I'm scurred :(
2) My co-worker told me that he took his wife and son to Applebee's this weekend. His son complained he was feeling ill halfway through the meal, and before anyone could do anything, his son barfed alllllll over the table and himself. So my co-worker took him outside to take his shirt off and clean him up, and he accidently touched some of the puke, and started puking all in the bushes himself! His (pregnant) wife comes outside and sees this and starts dry-heaving due to it all, then starts dying of laughter because, being very pregnant, she managed to piss herself in the process.
I died laughing when I heard this, haha.