||[Sep. 15th, 2007|04:07 pm]
The Question Club
I've talked to career counselors and employment agencies and whatnot, but I want to hear from REAL people and their REAL experiences, so that means YOU!
For those of you who have had a job or volunteered somewhere . . .
1. How did you first hear about the position(s)?
2. What do you think helped you get the position(s)?
3. How long is/was your resume?
4. How long do you think a resume should be? Why?
When going to an interview . . .
5. What do you carry your resume in? (folder, briefcase, hand, mouth, backpack, something else?)
6. What are all of the items that you carry in with you? (nothing, resume, folder, briefcase, samples of your work, nude photos, something else?)
Random . . .
7. Why don't some people number their questions if there is more than just a couple of them?
EDIT: I want to know what each individual person thinks. This is about YOUR personal opinion, and an opinion can't be wrong, so please don't argue with someone else's opinion.