I think that's a load of bull. But is it true that bidet cleansing prevents or decreases hemorrhoid occurrences?
Do you make your bed in the morning?
What's the longest you've slept at any one time?
Like, minutes or hours? (I'm assuming it's not going to be days...)
2. Can I use it?
Can anybody recommend a good program to convert m4v -> mp3 or whatever would allow it to be viewed on a Windows-based viewing platform (wva?), or, alternatively, does anybody know if it's possible to install something onto a Creative MP3 player that will play m4v files?
Do you think people who don't change their sheets regularly are dirty?
2.) Who's the best James Bond?
3.) If you were a taco, would you he hard or soft shelled?
2. What is the least amount of time you've spent reading an entire book? Not a picture book or a baby book or anything like that.
3. What are your thoughts on college students dating high school students (more specifically, a high school senior and a junior in college)?
4. Do you like eating cookies with milk? I have a bunch of cookies and I don't know if I should or not, because sometimes the milk takes away from the magical taste of the snickerdoodle.
5. Do you think that Madeleine McCann's parents actually responsible for her dissappearance? I think they are obviously extremely careless, but I don't think they actually killed her. I know that there was blood found in their car, but couldn't it have been from before she went missing? (I might just be missing something here, though.)
Personally, I consider it risque, but not pornographic, because I've never seen anything explicit in any issue, just nudity.
I can't use the stove but I can use a microwave and toaster.
2. What toothpaste are you using now?
3. Do you floss?
4. When you take a shower do you use one towel and hang it up to dry so you can use it for your next shower, or do you throw it in the laundry basket and use a new towel for your next shower?
5. If you've had a baby before, who was in the delivery room with you when your baby was born? (Besides the doctors, of course.)
1. What is your all-time favorite show that you just can't miss?
2. What's a good movie that you've seen recently?
SuperBad, Rush Hour 3, and Balls of Fury
3. What's a strange phrase that you use a lot?
''Hellzz yeah, biznatch'
4. What color are the shoes you wore today?
5. What is something you always carry with you?
Cigarettes orrr MP3 player.
7. Favorite color?
8. Where/Who do you spend the majority of your time at/with?
At my house or around town with my bf, Boo.
What is your relationship with these people?
The sound of the Emergency Broadcast System makes me cry. It scares the everloving shit out of me. I've never had it go off for real for anything other than weather...but it scares me just the same. I'm talking, throw my hands over my ears and hum loudly until it's over kinda scared.
I think part of it is imagining it going off for real, like as an airstrike warning or something, not knowing how much time you have to prepare/evacuate, all other forms of communication down except for that crackling, obsolete sound, followed by a muffled voice that may or may not be able to inform you on what is going on and what to do about it. *shudders*
2. For those of you who have graduated, do you keep in touch with people you met in college?
3. Girls, how do you ask a guy out?
4. Did you meet your SO in college?
I check up on stuff over at iheartxxx and go to xtube but the video on there are mostly lame 30 second clips.
Do you like the caucasian cock??
What does pink taste like?
The choices include:
EarthShare of Washington (coalition of 66 huge environmental like Sierra Club, etc):
Emergency housing for homeless women (YWCA):
South King Cty Habitat for Humanity:
Ballard Goodwill Store:
Who should get some tax deductable loot?
What version of Hamlet did you like?
Which one of Danielle Steel's movies did you like?
What's the worst country?
I'm attempting to learn another language and I need to answer two questions first...
2.How to go about it?
My list of languages I want to learn is:
I probably want to start with either French or German but maybe Spanish.
So which one seems best to start with?
Also I'd like any suggestions about how to go about learning one of these languages.
1a.) Will you post a pic?
How was it?
Is the fee worth it for what you get from the association or is it better to just plan a trip on your own?
Have you ever visited Morocco or Bahrain?
Tell me about it.
[currently I'm using winamp and it isn't exactly mind-blowing.]
I thought it meant apartment block but my spanish language skills are el sucko.
EDITED : thanks for all the responses! :)
En espanol - it means nothing, in Portuguese it's a beautiful thing.. marriage.
2. Would you be in a relationship with someone you're not physically attracted to?
3. Some people have said that they feel like people are joking when someone asks them out or compliments them because of the way they were treated in middle school or high school. No one ever treated me badly or asked me out as a joke but I still always feel like people are playing a big joke when they compliment me (on my appearence or something else) or ask me out. Does anyone else ever feel this way? How do I STOP thinking that?
4. When and where will your next vacation be?
5. Do you usually save up for vacations or do you put them on a credit card (or something else)?
Due to a series of uninteresting events, I only got back to school this Friday, and it turns out that the auditions for our production of Chicago are on Monday. Doesn't leave me with much time to prepare, and I naturally have sinus problems. I've heard a lot of things from other people, some sensible (no milk or dairy products) and some bizarre (blue gatorade is good, but orange is bad...?), so I figured that a bunch of strangers on the Internet might know more than my fellow students do.
2. Every year, my Unitarian Universalist church reconvenes after a summer break and starts off the year with a Water Ceremony, in which church members bring water from (or tap water pretending to be from) somewhere they've visited or somewhere that's special to them. The water is poured into a vase and mixes with water from past years.
Say that you were required, for whatever reason, to participate. Where would your water be from (or "symbolically" from)?
If you have kids now (or if you ever do), will you tell them to wait until marriage?
( Collapse )
Do you like porn movies?
Do you like sex scenes in books?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
A has insecurity issues that comes out with jealousy and plays the head games. Knowing you don't want a relationship, they are still willing to have the sex. They even agree to a FWB setup.
B has a confident personality and you have some common interests. They don't play the head games but they want a relationship and won't have the sex until both of you are in the same place relationship wise. They are willing to be just friends until you're ready to move to the next level.
Would you pursue either?
(If you are a twin, answer with yours and their's!)
( Collapse )
Gym membership, sport, or at home?
What's your favorite part of your body to exercise?
my stomach, at the moment.
Where's your favorite place to take pictures?
2) If you've watched both, what do you think was/is the better show: Are You Afraid of the Dark or Goosebumps?
3) Did you ever watch the TV show American Gothic?
4) What's your favorite scary TV show?
How often do you...
1. Brush your teeth?
3. Use mouthwash?
I brush my teeth morning and night, try to use mouthwash at least once a day, and carry around floss me for when I have food in my teeth while in public, but I hardly ever do it regularly.
Best birthday ever?
Is anyone's today?
Does anybody else dislike a celebrity for what seems to be no real reason?
2. Which celebrity do you wish you looked like based on their face? Their body?
3. Coke Zero or Diet Coke?
I just got me a wig (because turquoise hair doesn't go down too well with real estate agents I imagine), any wig care/putting on tips?
Did you hear about the chasers prank on APEC? (They got in to the secure area pretending to be part of the Canadian convoy, one of them dressed as Osama Bin Laden). Funny, or hilarious?
election 2008- who should i vote for?
voting uninformed(or not as much as i should be) or not voting at all?
what do you think of people that don't vote?
Do your kids wear babylegs?
what do you think of people using cloth diapers for their kids? or women using cloth pads? Gross, awesome, other?
where should i go or what should i eat for my birthday dinner?
what did you do on YOUR birthday?
im broke but got birthday money, do i use 100% of it on bills or use a smidge of it to splurge on myself?
now i'm thinking about clothes. we're going to be spending six days of this vacation in new york city. two of those evening's activities have us attending broadway plays - namely Wicked and Avenue Q.
i want to dress comfortably for the whole trip - but i also want to dress appropriately.
how dressy do we need to be to attend these shows comfortably but appropriately?
is it allright if i wear a simple skirt and nice shirt, or can i get away with slacks and a nice shirt? or is that overdressed? underdressed?
can someone who's been tell me what the norm is? this is my first trip to NYC.
You have to have sex with one of these Disney characters. Which one?
Your plane crashes in the Andes and you have to eat one of these characters to stay alive. Which one?
It's Fight Club, and you have to fight. Who would you like to punch in the face?
- Have you seen Playing By Heart? If yes, what did you think of it?
- Have you ever made sushi? How did it turn out?
- What program do you use to burn movie DVDs if you do?
- What was the last thing someone gave you for no reason?
- What mobile phone do you have? Pics please.
I was at a picnic today and this woman was complaining that her (probably 6 year old) daughter wore her pirate outfit, and that she wore it yesterday and she just will not let go of it, and she keeps trying to make her not wear it but just gave up. Why is it such a big deal? The girl was really cute in her pirate look. :P
eta: I'm talking about young children, not your teenagers wearing bras and thongs to school with nothing else. And I'm talking about young children wearing extravagant clothes, not young children wearing bras and thongs to school with nothing else.
Has anyone requested to speak to you while on their death bed? Did you go?
Were you left anything in someone's will?
Who would you want to speak to on your deathbed?
I was thinking of downloading Macromedia Flash, but as I have never heard of soft.32.com before today and know nothing about shareware, is this version of Macromedia Flash genuinely shareware? For license details it says:
'License: Shareware; $499.00'
What does that actually mean? Are you expected to pay Adobe $499, is this optional, or what?
Thank you so much for any shareware education you can offer me!
Do you think the authorities take F/F rape as seriously as M/F rape?
Which do you think is taken more seriously, F/F rape or M/M rape?
Go on, I'm bored and need some light amusement.
2. Is there a way to test items for lead? I have this awesome coffee cup that my stepsister made for me, but a lot of ceramic paints have high lead levels and we don't know what paint she used.
3. Do you have a weird photo--the type where the angle was wrong or someone blinked or whatever--that you still like anyway? Will you post it? // ( Collapse )
What t.v. show do you totally veg out on?
Is there a movie or show from another country that you love?
What actor or actress from another country are you a fan of?
Have you ever seen a movie or play in another country?
Have you ever meet a famous person?
2. what's your musical guilty pleasure that you really want to see live?
mine is Drake Bell. i want him to tour so i can hide in the back and enjoy his bad songs and total hotness.
*edit* For those who couldn't wait for me to finish dealing with the idiocy of my ex and I submit before I was finished typing.
*edit again* Bah! %^#&@!!!! I am not having a good day! I managed to post this as a comment instead of in the edit. Grr ... Sorry, guys. My nerves are shot today. I'm having serious problems with my ex. He will not leave me alone. And as I was typing this up, he called and I was trying to hit the off button on the answering machine so I didn't have to listen to any more of his bullshit. And as I was leaning forward to reach the machine, I hit my mouse and managed to click submit. I was going back to edit it when I started getting replies.
Also, whose your favorite director?
It's changed through the years so many times, but I love Kurosawa.
I don't want to use tape on them, and I don't want to use push pins either. A few years ago, I used to use this kind of sticky putty stuff on posters, and while they held up on the wall pretty well, sometimes they'd stain the paper and I don't want that. And I'm a little strapped for cash right now, so I can't get them all framed the way I really want to. What else could I do to keep them posted?
1. Are you a geek?
2. What fandoms do you consider yourself a part of?
3. What separates you from non-geeks?
4. What odd ball questions do you encounter when talking about your geekhood with non-geeks? ("Do you wear costumes when you play D&D?" "Do worship Satan?" etc)
5. Do ever find the need to hide your geekery from normals?
6. Have you ever had to come out as a geek to someone you were dating?
7. Have you ever had to defend your particular fandom to other geeks, or your geekery in general to non-geeks?
8. What misconceptions about geeks do you want most countered?
9. Is everyone geeky about something?
10. Do you know where fnord your towel is?
a) what style hat 50's-ish photographers wore and
b) what they're called.
I'd like to wear one at an event i'm photographing soon, and i'd love to wear one, only I can't quite remember what they look like and where i've seen one before!
( Collapse )
for those of you that were assigned homework this weekend, did you get it all finished? will you be cramming later on tonight?
will you be watching the VMA's tonight? is Britney going to make a complete fool of herself or will she FINALLY show us that she's bringing sexyback?
for those of you that have watched/caught most of the seasons of ANTM, which one (out of all of the contestants) do you think was the prettiest? what about the ugliest? provide pictures please.
I personally think it's kickass. I've been skipping inactive pills for a while now so I only get 4 periods a year, and my doctor just prescribed one with no inactive pills so I get no period at all. I have horrible PMS and I am anemic, so not having a period is a very welcome thing and I don't miss it.
I'm on my laptop right now. The computer that's beeping is doing absolutely nothing, except beeping.
edit: i unplugged and re-plugged-in the keyboard, then accidentally hit the power off button, and now it's fixed! Thank you, TQC!
Women: do you know your pants size from the men's dept.?
I can fit into a 31x30, but a 32x30 felt better, so I got a 33x30 as well...
Men: do you prefer women in jeans that leave something to the imagination? Or do you actually like the low-risers that show off the undies?
What are your three favorite foods?
(my answer in the comments)
2. If you go/went to college, do/did you like the college you chose?
3. What did you write about for a college application essay? (If this question has been asked before, and I'm pretty sure it has, sorry, I couldn't find it.)
Do you have recurring dreams? What are they about?
Do you drink sparkling/mineral water? If so, what kind? I like Gerolsteiner but would like to try other brands (besides Perrier and San Pellegrino).
2. Any dessert to go with that? What is it?
3. I'm craving chocolate. What should I eat to satisfy that craving?
4. Who else has this icon?
Do you think it'll go back down tomorrow?
Wow, this is such a boring question. My apologies, all.
For me, it's Pizza Hut. I know it's a sin because I live in Chicago and have a million of good, local, mom-and-pop pizza places. But it's what my parents served us growing up. I just saw a commercial for it and now it sounds SOOO good.
So, TQC, what do you recommend I do in Boulder?
2. I was looking at some shirts and I know I want this one, but I didn't know if I should also go ahead and get this one too. Should I go ahead and get both shirts or just get the first one?
3. I really like amaretto sours, but I want to try new alcoholic beverages as well. I prefer sweeter drinks, so what do you suggest I try next?
4. Is the show "Ugly Betty" any good?
Thank you :D
ETA: okay, so it wasn't so much a train wreck as it was plain old sad. Looks like she was waiting for someone to bring her a cheeseburger. though, I have to say, she looked better than she has in a LONG time. Was she wearing a wig?
( Collapse )
Have you ever downloaded a font and it be bad and cause the program you're using to shut completely off when you try to use it?
Do you make your own fonts? How?
How many of you don't particularly care for Football but pretend to do so to make a SO happy?
The song was techno-ish, and there was a girl singing in English and a man 'rapping' in Spanish. Anyone have any idea?
Any words of comfort you can think of? Serious answers only.
My friend who
When exactly, does the madness begin to fade?
If so, how!?
What do you feel you are too old for now? It can be anything, even if it's flicking your Cheerios at your siblings.
What did you think???????????
EDIT!!!!!!!!! YAY JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go to dinner and a jazz show tomorrow in New York with my boyfriend and his dad, and I'm not sure what to wear. I am not very good at girly things like dressing up. HALP.
2.Do you have any crazy neighbors? If so, tell me about them.
3.Why am I so self-conscious?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. Which book could you read over and over again?
Is she going to come out and do something for real?
EDIT: I have a theory.
The VMAs are the "new" 9/11 attacks, and Al Quaeda is ruining America by infiltrating our popular culture. Y/N? Discuss. THINK ABOUT IT. RIHANNA SINGS "UMBRELLA" AND WON AN AWARD. AL QUAEDA MEANS "THE UMBRELLA".
Total coincidence or subversive plot?
EDIT #2: Also, they are in a TOWER. AND WHERE IS CARSON DALY? HOW DO WE KNOW HE HAS NOT BEEN IN SOME TRAINING CAMP?
Do identical twins--identical down to their DNA--have identical fingerprints?
How does one lose weight in the face?
What do you hate about yourself that other people find silly but you really hate?
( Collapse )
I want to stretch my ears, but I'm afraid I won't be able to wear 18 gauges anymore. And I have a lot of really pretty 18s.
Do you think it'd look weird if I stretched my second piercings, and left my first ones at 18? Do you think fancy earrings in my first holes would look weird if I had stretched second holes?
[ETA] I have replaced the word "gauge" with stretch. That does not change the question. Nor does the fact that I used the word "gauge" mean my earlobes will explode if I stretch them. Gauge was simply the word I'd always heard used.
Has anything made you feel off today?
If so, what was it?
On average, how much do you spend on food when you eat out (on yourself only, not including other family members)?
How about when you cook at home (again, for yourself, not including other people)?
You are all a bunch of opinionated fuckwads that like to school together and attack people. Well you know what? Grow up! It's the goddamn internet not a social club or high school. All of you can kiss my lily white ass.
Do any of you have lives? I mean seriously like at all? Or do you sit around dreaming up questions?
I'm done. I've played nicely and I'm not going to be attacked anymore.
i cried today when i watched You, Me and Dupree 'cause most of my friends are crap and Dupree's friends kept taking him in. lolll. i'm glad i was home alone today 'cause i totally lost it when "Train in Vain" by The Clash played.
For a couple of weeks I was having a problem regulating the refrigerator temperature. It kept freezing my drinks. I turned it almost all the way down (or up, not sure which it would be..I really don't care at this point) but I'm still having problems.
Why did my tea freeze and no other drinks did?
How can I keep my tea from freezing other than turning the temp gauge to the warmest setting?
The rest of the stuff in the fridge is just fine on the current setting.
Should I just give up and quit making tea?
Sorry if it makes no sense....I'm exhausted and can't sleep.
ETA: I've tried just about every spot in the fridge where the tea pitcher will fit and it still freezes.
ETA again: Since when are cock and noose dirty words? I was watching the Linkin Park VMA performance and they performed "Bleed it Out".
When Mike said "Filthy mouth, no excuse, Find a new place to hang this noose", they bleeped noose.
When he said "Shotgun opera lock and load, Cock it back and then watch it go", they bleeped cock.
2.) What's the first videogame you owned?
3.) What's the first videogame you ever wanted to beat solely so you could read the credits to find out who made it, so you could look them up in the phone book or on the Internet or whatever to find out their home addresses, so you could convince your parents to drive you over to their house, so you could punch them for making such a crappy game?
4.) Are there any videogames based on movies (or vice versa) that don't suck?
5.) If you were a burrito, would you have black or pinto beans?
( Collapse )
ETA: how's your posture? do you slouch when you walk? what about when you sit?
2) Would you ever get your panties so in a knot over someone disagreeing with you/insulting you, that you would delete your LJ account? What would it take for bahleetion?
3) What, honestly, is the point of a flounce? Besides the obvious "it's hilarious" factor to the rest of us.
4) Did you know TQC is super srs bsns?
I'm curious because I don't think I've cried since December 2005.