I tried using tap water from the bathroom, but he's a lot more sluggish, and then I added a bottle of water and he's sticking to where the bottle water's been poured.
So, TQC, what are some inexpensive ways to clean his tank? Should I buy one of those Brita things? Get a filter? Let it die in the tap water (which I really don't want it to)?
What older celeb do you think is hot and you'll be with for ever and ever???...OOH and they are over 50?
2. What do actors/actresses do when they've stopped making films?
3. Is there a song being played on the radio that you think never should have made it there? What is it?
i tried googling it but i didnt have any luck. i just need a definitive answer as to how the name is pronounced.
2. When's the last time you got sunburnt?
i always worry the person checking my movie out is thinking "She keeps renting movies with so and so in them" or "She keeps renting movies about such and such subject".
like, i rented The Royal Tenenbaums a week or so ago. Wednesday my dad called and asked if i'd seen The Life Aquatic 'cause he loves Bill Murry and had just rented it. then when i went to rent Bottle Rocket Friday night i realized there'd already been two Wes Anderson movies checked out on the same account in a week(i use my dad's 'cause mine has a huge fine) and i was afraid the guy was going to be like, "What is with this nerd girl? Why doesn't she just marry Wes Anderson if she loves him that much?" so i put it back and got Ugly Betty.
Should verbal racist abuse be illegal? (Don't wank. If you wank, I'm taking my ice cream and leaving. If you don't think you can avoid wank, a yes or no will suffice.)
Do you wear glasses?
I closed the bathroom door and put a big angry sharpie note up.
Question: Once I figure who did this, how many and what things of theirs do I piss on? In addition to urinating on things they hold dear/put into their mouth regularly, what should I do?
Response: Because it is my deepest desire to alienate my housemates. And I am angry after stepping in urine at 3am.
2. a)If you are sitting alone, and someone says "so you're sitting here alone?", are you supposed to invite them to sit? Do people ever not sit if they aren't invited?
b) You and another person live near each other, and a mile away from current location. If you leave to walk home, are you supposed to offer to wait for them to finish a task before you leave, or, what is the protocol here?
For the next 30 days, you can only eat one of these foods. Nothing else may cross your lips, food-wise. Which would you rather spend the next 90 meals eating?
Which would you sooner have sex with?
Which would you sooner have sex with?
TQC is having an enormous game of strip poker. Once you're unwilling to strip any more articles of clothing, you have to leave the room. You're not very lucky tonight. How far do you undress?
For everyone else:
When you go to a fast food restaurant, do they still say "do you want fries with that?"
If a person is deaf, how do they get up in the morning if they can't hear the alarm clock? Do they use something else?
Would you rather be deaf or blind?
I know it's early, but will you be celebrating Halloween? Are you dressing up?
I was blonde and dyed my hair brown, so how come everyone thought I cut it?
edit: My boyfriend came on vacation with me and my family and one night before we went to sleep, he farted in my face. I pretended to gag for a few minutes and we went to bed. Then I had an asthma attack and puked. Do you think his ass is trying to kill me?
Any idea if that's true? Or where I can find more information on it?
(I've been searching for "lithium-ion production pollution" and so on but I can only find websites talking about a lack of pollution, not producing any)
i've never been in a "serious relationship". i've never really been in a relationship. i'm not really sure what a "serious relationship" entails. for you, is it when you start thinking about getting engaged or married or just when you've been together for a while?
i always felt like a serious relationship was when you've been together for a while. i never necessarily related it to thoughts of marriage.
Is it gas or electric?
Do you like it?
Would you recommend a certain brand?
Could I buy it off of e-bay, or is that not recommended?
*kind of wants one*
What's your favorite source for discovering new music?
2. Has a job ever changed the way you behave as a customer? How?
3. Who or what has shaped the way you behave as a customer [good or bad]? Your parents/friends/other customers?
4. Why do people leave all their trash in the auditorium after a movie?
2. when you can't find something, do you assume they don't have it, or do you then ask someone if they carry it?
3. If a store is sold out of something that you need, do you try to get them to find one for you "in the back" or "put one on reserve" for you for when it comes in, or do you just accept it and go someone else?
4. Are you a friendly customer or are do you try to cause a scene so that you'll get some kind of break?
5. If you are looking at a shelf and there are signs on the shelf and you are not sure what the organization is, do you try to figure it out by looking at the signs or do you immediately go find someone to explain it to you?
I don't really have anything yet. My bff gave me these two gorgeous black and white matted photos a while back, but I left them at home. A friend is coming down here this week so i'm going to ask him to grab them from my house... so yay for that. But even with that... I kind of want to get some color in here!
Descriptions are awesome, pics and/or links would be A+
2. If all the cool kids jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
3. If you said no to #2, do you think that your antisocial, nonconformist tendencies will lead you to making pipe bombs in your basement or joining a Fight Club with an unhinged headcase?
4. If you said yes to #2, if all the cool kids joined a cult and removed their genitalia with a cheese grater, would you do it too?
If people do indeed find it easier to wash their hands of it all if it ended badly, why do people still try to make breakups amiable?
2: Have you ever seen the show "Dirty Jobs"?
3: Do you think bottled water is a scam?
4: Do you use paper plates?
5: Do you have anything that is older then you, like a family heirloom?
Other than items involving money, what is the biggest favor someone could do for you right now?
Extra credit if it's something you can't bring yourself to actually ask for.
Also, if you could dictate the frequency, how often would you like to see good (as in well done) troll posts?
Why won't AIM load onto my computer? It's a brand new computer but it has Vista on it (blah). Is there anywhere else I can go to download it?
How can I find laundromats in State College, PA? (Guess where I go to school, lol.)
2. How does that translate into jello shooters?
3. Say the woman in question is Angelina Jolie. How many drinks do you need now?
4. How far or how many bases have to be crossed before a female dalliance turns into an official lesbian encounter?
i had a thing of strawberries that was about to go bad, so i sliced/sugared them and i'm going to make some sponge cake and whip up some cream. and, with a luscious summery dessert like that, i'd love to have a great dinner to precede it. but i don't know what to cook.
i have chicken and beef, some asparagus, papaya, avocados, limes and lemons, some rice, various kinds of cream soups, pasta, various other staple-y type foods, and about a million different frozen veggies. i can also go to the store if i need to, but i'd prefer not to.
so spam me with recipes and ideas, please!
What colour hair looks best with these colour eyes?
1. What drinks would you like to see at a holiday party - we were already thinking eggnog and hot buttered rum. Anything else?
1a. Have you had hot buttered rum?
2. What sort of food items? Are there any snacks or food that just mean the holiday season to you?
2a. Would you like to decorate your own (premade) gingerbread man? Or is that too lame?
3. White elephant gift swap - good idea or no?
4. Dorkiest holiday sweater contest - would you participate?
Anything else you would suggest to do or not do?
2.&the truth is that i miss you!.... who do you miss right now?
3. is it easy for you to let people into
4. in terms of work. are you very particular. like everything in its right place ?
4.b. are you like that at home? where everything is supposed to be in order...
Does anyone list all the songs on the "Augusta, gone" soundtrack. I tried google but to no avail. I know 2 songs,
Slipped away - Avril Lavigne
The Calling - Jennifer Paige.
I want to know the rest. Thanks. TC.
2. Is there someone on your friends list that you just can't understand why they live their life the way they do?
3. Do you judge them?
like, can my mom call the cops? (i may or may not keep living here)
The dead are walking about, eating the brains of the living. At this point, you happen to be in a small town (road trip stopover). These are the only notable places in this town. Where do you go for shelter? You may have to hole up for a while
For some reason, along your short journey from point A to point B, these are the only items you come across that you can use as a weapon. Which do you select to arm yourself against the creatures of the walking dead?
You're allowed one item to use as armor. Remember what you're using as a weapon and try not to get anything that'll compromise your ability to utilize said weapon
Finally, your companions. You're separated from your group and have to join up with a small band of others to survive. Choose the group you'd rather be stuck with
Were any of your friends?
Do you have links to any of the (former) kid's myspaces? Can I have them?
Which is more Violent:
A. A Quentin Tarantino Movie (think Sin City, Kill Bill)
B. Gears of War or similar game.
I've heard tales of exploding pyrex before and I just did that, so I was crossing my fingers nothing happened...
( Collapse )
- what could i get him as a birthday present? he's into guitar, bands like thrice and brand new, video games, etc.
- aaand what could we do for our anniversary? we don't really see each other that often so i'd like to do something special. we've kind of exhausted the opportunities around here, like parks, movies, carnivals, etc. it can't be too expensive as he's currently paying for college and fixing his car. i'm pretty clueless.
He's a '92 Buick LeSabre, the color is maroon. I have no picture but basically 1. Big 2. Old 3. Ugly. I'd like an ethnic name, I think...oh, and he is definitely a boy.
Regardless, I want to buy a good solid book on traveling Europe, which company do you recommend? I was really thinking about the lonely planet guides, how do people feel about them? Are the shoestring guides worth it? Are the rough guides better? I'm mainly sticking to Central Europe-Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Vienna, Munich, etc...Should I buy one big Europe book, or should I get the guides to all these places separately? I'm hoping to see few places pretty well rather than see a lot of places but only spend a few days in each.
Furthermore, I am hoping to go to Oktoberbest this month. I know there isn't a lot of time left so...can anyone give me good advice on what to do? How to go about attending this and having a good time and all? Hotels? Hostels? Tickets?
Thanks for the help!
If yes, why?
What should I have for dessert?!
EDIT - Options include:
2 Cookies - 3 points
1 Banana - 2 points
1/2 cup frozen yogurt (Chocolate Caramel or Strawberry) - 3 points
1 cup plain vanilla yogurt - 3 points
I'm also willing to get creative.
I have been searching all day for it. It's on The Question [Deluxe Edition], but I don't currently have the money for it.
2. Do you have any links to find a list to prepare before an interview?
3. With cover letters for resumes: Do you feel it's appropriate to be as formal when applying for, say, a job at a liquor store as opposed to a job in an office? Does it matter, since the mananger of any store usually considers themselves a professional?
4. (a)What's the longest you've gone between jobs? (b) Do you have a good excuse/reason for this when contacting your next potential employer?
( Collapse )
b) your chicken nuggets
2: What do you put on your hot dog?
3: What do you like on your hamburger?
And, is it true that Topher Grace was an asshole during the end of the show? Does anyone have information on this?
What should we rent? Or just name the movies you LOVE and you think everyone should see.
2) What is the worst video game you've ever played?
3) How much would you pay to play this game? It might not be safe for work. It's some type of erotic anime first person shooter.
Then you find out they are having an affair with each other. And have been for more than a year.
Does your attitude about them change in any way? If so how?
EDIT: Neither of them are legally married to anyone.
How old are you? How young is the youngest age you would date? How old? What qualities do the people within these age limits possess that those outside of them do not (and vice versa)? What if you found someone outside those limits who possessed those qualities (if they are what you look for) or do not (if they are what you steer clear of)? Or is it just the number itself that draws you away/in?
Will you write me a rhyme?
you know, that song that you just fell in love with - old or new, anything.
for me, it's this.
a) What do you think of obvious trolls?
b) How do volatile pictures make you feel?
c) Do you like being able to say that you were around when the ban hammer went down?
( Collapse )
Do you ever compare yourself to someone else?
How many times do you think about your ex?
Is yours live or pre-recorded? Where do you live?
Vanilla or chocolate?
Is there anyway to save pictures/audio recordings to a SIM card in a cell phone?
Do you have another account on another blog website?
Favorite book you read for school?
who was the last person to see YOU naked?
whenever you wear jeans/dress pants, do you wear a belt?
do you think paying $6 for a pair of socks is too much?
What does that mean?
I need glasses?
What color would you like your scarf to be TQC?
(I know the correct answer is "get thee to a hospital" but for the hypothetical meantime.)
1b) How old did you turn?
2) Have you ever had your palms read?
2b) Do you think palm readings are full of shit?
3) What are your favorite movies?
3b) What is/are your favorite movie/s with a homosexual/trans gender plot line?
4) Do you know if they are releasing Grindhouse as one entire movie, or as two seperate movies?
5) Do/have you ever had a GSA at your school?
5b) Did you have a weird name or a funny acronym for it?
5c) What it be called?
5d) Were you apart of it?
( Collapse )
Which did you find the most difficult?
What did you major in? Or for current students, what are you majoring in?
(Yes, this is a shameless attempt at coming up with unthought-of careers)
Whats the demand like for that major?(as in available jobs)
If you had the chance to rename yourself, what name would you use? Would you keep your given name?
Which do you say ?
1. What in Sam Hill ?
2. What in Sam Hell ?
3. Never heard that saying/idiom/usage.
1) Do you think I might be too young to think I'm in love?
2) Is there an age limit on love?
3) If so, how young is too young -- and how old is too old?
Anyone. Living or dead.
I can make fun of anyone, it seems, but I can't bring myself to make fun of Mr. Rogers.
Why I'm curious: a friend of mine told me that she had a couple of awful boyfriends before she turned lesbian, and she did so because she found that on a whole, women were less likely to hurt her as badly as men did. And eventually she came to prefer women.
To me it seems more of a conscious lifestyle choice than sexual orientation, so I'm curious - what do you think?