If not...the best way to kill yourself?
If not...the best way to kill yourself?
( Collapse )
2) If you were a sim what color would your diamond be?
tell me about it?
is it annoying as fuck or what?
2.every time i talk to a stranger, i hear "oh, what instrument do you play?" due to the treble clef on one arm. i got it because i USED to play several instruments and i will (duh) always love music. on the other one, i have "one love." yes, it's from the bob marley song, but it's also the very beginning of a sleeve. my best friend got one with me, only hers is in kanji on her ankle. "what does that mean? what does that say? i don't get it."
3. yes and i want to punch everybody.
also, does anyone know any good communities where this could go? the only ones I can think of right now are hpstoryfinders, but that's only specific fics, not general searches, and hd_ficsearch, but obviously that's only for h/d.
also, do you like the taste of blood?
Who have you seen live and how would you rate them?
Have you ever gone to a concert to see the headliner?
What artists have you met?
If you could go on tour as a tech/groupie/roadie with any band EVER, who would it be?
But I'm looking for pictures of paintings of female Catholic saints....I can't even find a picture for reference, but when you go to a Catholic person's funeral, the artwork that is on the back of their obituary card and/or hanging around a church or Catholic home. Bright colors, pretty faces, you know.
Sorry if I phrased that in a horrible way, I'm not Catholic and I don't know what that style is called/where normal people find it. lol The only Catholics I know live in an abbey...they're nuns.
Can anyone help me out?
okay similar to this style
Is this an example of TQC chat ruining TQC?
What else is TQC chat ruining?
What else is ruining TQC?
Have all the Harry Potter fans left LJ yet?
does it feel weird for you to use your name/hear other people using your name in the sense that it is a word?
i.e. your name is Ron White, your friend says to you, "I like the snow, it's so white and pretty."
i.e. your name is Happy Gilmore, some creepy black guy with a wooden hand tells you to go to your "Happy Place."
also, of course, what is your name?
P.S. plz to forgive me if this isn't all that coherent. It's late, and I'm sure you know what I mean despite lack of eloquence.
How often do you speak with your conscience?
My boyfriends mom wants to see him tomorrow but he wants to blow her off. I told him "sometimes you have to do things for other people" and he disagrees. Whose right?
Edit: Relieved to know it's not just me, but damn, it's frustrating...
Edit again: Working now, no idea what the issue was...
My friend is having a "hawaiian themed" party and attendees must dress hawaiian themed.
Consider the fact that I simply do not wear clothing that reveals more than a full-coverage t-shirt and long jeans would reveal. I just don't. Frlz. They can't make me.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
All I can think of is some cheesy hawaiian print button down but where the fuck do they sell those ugly things anymore anyway?
( Collapse )
i'm not one to go ZOMGFASCISTS, but it kind of creeped me out.
The Holocaust: Real or Fake?
So, TQC, what should my carnival booth be?
2) What's your current stage in life (i.e. high school, still in college, working professional, etc...)?
3) Which other factors would sway your answer in moving for your significant other?
If they don't eat flesh, do they die from hunger?
I have tried for 2hrs now to find it online, and apparently I suck, cause I can't find anything online.
Anyone know where I can get a free download for a driver/setup of this Lexmark X2350 Printer-Scanner??
Any help would be much appreciated !
x-posted a few places.
Friend on MSN helped, thanks anyhow, much love!</strike>
I get to the very end only to find out my PIN is all jacked up, so I have to wait "up to 4 hours" for a new one. And coz the 'save' function doesn't actually save anything, and I don't wanna do this shit again, and the page times out after x minutes of inactivity, I'm clicking 'previous' and 'next' every 5 minutes while I wait for my emailz.
2. If you adopted a kid, would you tell them they were adopted or let them think they were your biological offspring? Why?
ETA: I ask coz my friends just adopted and they're not going to tell the kid she was adopted. They have a pretty decent health history of the parents and all, but jeez. I feel like it's going to slip out from someone sooner or later and be a big mess.
3. What movie is this?
what about when you meet new people?
how do YOU talk yourself out of this and feel more comfortable with yourself?
2. What is your favorite number?
3. For those of you who use them, do you get out of bed when your alarm goes off in the morning or do you hit the snooze a time or two?
4. Who are you proud of at the moment? Why?
( Collapse )
EDIT SQUARED: I called in sick, because you can't really call in OCD now can you? I swear to God I have fucking OCD.
( Collapse )
2. What is your boss like?
3. What is your favorite popsicle flavor?
4. Which fruit is disgusting?
( Collapse )
1. What is the best/funniest bumper sticker you have ever seen?
2. What bumper stickers have you seen that make you want to rip them off of the person's car?
Why is it that, more often than not, the girls fight each other rather than beating on the guy that cheated on the original girl in the first place?
but, now I am sober! whoo!
I was hoping to start the process to adopt a pit bull once I move but my apartment says they don't allow "aggressive breeds", with pit bulls on the list. Is there any hope for me and my possible future pit bull?
If I can't adopt a pit bull.
My step mother is really not fond of her dog, she ignores her all the time and just generally doesn't like being around her. Lucky, her dog, and I are bffs. She was adopted from a shelter about 10 years ago when she was near dead from abuse. She doesn't warm up to people well and I'm pretty much the only person besides my step mother that she likes. I have tons of experience with animals, especially dogs.
Would it be totally inappropriate to ask my step mother if I can bring Lucky down to Austin with me?
So, my question is this:
Do you know of any great software for organizing legal files? A database program of some kind? It just needs to be able to take information about a file and store it, then allow us to do a search for it at a later date.
what's something eventful that is comming up this weekend?
what is the touchiest of touchy subjects that one should not touch?
what was the last thing you copied? care to paste it?
has anyone had the experience of cracking the lcd screen of your nokia phone? did you get it fixed? how much did it cost? is it advisable to buy an lcd screen off ebay and fix it myself?
Do you like cake?
Do you think that they will find the miners in
When you see someone with bumper stickers that you like or agree with, do you honk and/or wave and/or give them a thumbs-up?
i'm 20 years old. a month or two ago i found one single grey hair close to my bangs.
premature greying of females does not and never has been in my family. i am in no relation whatsoever to Anderson Cooper. my mom is 56 and just starting to get a few grey hairs. my dad is 60 and is just starting to get a couple and my grandma is like 84 years old and only has a few grey hairs on the sides of her head by her ears.
2. does this mean i'm going grey or can it be just a freak thing where one strand went grey and that was it?
and yes, i have been under a lot of stress and have been out of sorts for a long time now.
BONUS QUESTION: why the hell don't my friends believe me?
me: three that i don't know, one who I don't know why they added me :(
who are they? :P
me: dmprncss83, eriuuu, tqcnancydrew (and kennapea)
1. What's the movie you find the most romantic?
2. What about most erotic?
3. Any movie you find romantic/erotic that not many other people do?
Problem solved, I'm a dummy, move along.
1a. Men: You have decided to live a CF life and then you get your girl pregnant. Oops. What is your initial reaction? Punch her in the babymaker?
2. A lot of interviewers have asked me to talk about my weaknesses. What do you think is the best way to approach that question?
3. I have an ink stain on my carpet. I know hairspray (amongst other household products) will remove ink from clothing, but is it ok to use it on carpet? Just fyi, the carpet is beige and its very cheap.
4. What reality tv show is your #1 guilty pleasure?
5. What stereotype that you are associated with makes you laugh the most because it is so far from the truth?
5a. What about one that's actually funny because it is true?
2. Do you pray? If so, care to tell me to who and how?
1. I'm "addicted" to beading/making jewelry and shopping for clothes and shoes. It's kind of bad actually, but I don't use credit cards and I always pay bills on time... so hopefully I know my limits.
2. I do, to kind of a general god. I was really into Hinduism and Buddhism for a long time, and I incorporate the malas and some of their gods/saints in praying- sometimes that's easier than praying to a faceless god.
yesterday my boyfriend got a call from the vet saying that 1-800petmeds had contacted them and they needed proof that he's had his heartworm test. apparently they forgot to do this last month when we had him in.
i know the reasoning behind this. but i've never ordered pet meds online and i've never heard of having to go through the vet as a middle man. is this normal?
Anyone with relatives that suffer?
My granny is almost certainly about to be diagnosed, I don't know single person who has it (I guess I don't know many elderly people) but I know it must affect so many.
what does your bathing suit look like?
2) Is anyone else going to the Warped Tour in Mansfield MA/"Boston" tomorrow? Who are you planning to see?
3) If you could only eat one flavor/kind of chips for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4) Do you always look on the bright side of life?
5) What is the most expensive thing you own, besides cars and places of residence?
1) Yes. I kinda think it tastes crisper than some other waters
2) I plan on seeing Flogging Molly, Bad Religion, A Static Lullaby, maaaybe The Almost, and Poison The Well.
3) Cool ranch Doritos...or Salt & Vinegar chips.
4) I try!
5) My computer setup(tower, monitor, accessories, printer/scanner/fax/copier.
A. Oklahoma City bombing occurred?
B. Princess Diana died?
C. O.J. Simpson was pronounced innocent?
D. The shootings at Columbine happened?
E. The Twin Towers were hit?
F. The Challenger exploded?
G. The Berlin Wall came down?
(And, yes, this is very U.S.-centric--I am only thinking of things that I remember experiencing)
2. What are your nicknames?
1. Mine splits the water bill in half, as if that's in any way accurate. I asked him about it and he said that's how all landlords do it. I've been renting for about 5 years and have never run across that and neither has my boyfriend, who has rented here and in NYC.
2. Mama (only my boyfriend), MereBear, Dr. MereBear, Megadith, and my all-time favorite: Meredith Peredith Pooter, given to me by my uncle when I was a baby.
2. Are you exited or fearful? Why?
3. If you are moving out, when?
I haven't got time to wash it every single day!
This has only been happening for the past two weeks.
How can I make it stay clean for longer?
2.) Do you bring your own shampoo & soap, or use whatever they have in those little complimentary bottles?
3.) Do you reuse your towels if you're staying for more than a night or leave em on the floor for housekeeping to replace each day?
4.) Are you one of those weirdos who makes your bed when you stay in a hotel?
what's your favorite B movie?
EDIT: We're both 19 and live in Boston if it influences your answer.
eta my answer: I'm on my second babe and have no interest in knowing what the sex is. Sometimes people I know think this is annoying and weird.
2. Is it rude to turn down one or two of the events of a birthday weekend, or do you have to attend them all (dinner + club Friday night, dinner + something else Saturday night, brunch Sunday)?
3. Do you/would you still give a gift if you're attending all of the events of a 'birthday weekend', or is you spending a lot of cash to spend time with that person enough of a gift?
What kind of tools should I get for her? She and her fiancé just bought a house 5 months ago and it’s pretty well stocked already. I thought about buying a decorative hamper-type basket and filling it with stuff like toilet paper, a plunger, and some song lyrics printed out and laminated to hang on a suction cup hook for the shower (so she can sing in the shower and have the right words, lol).
What else should I put in this basket?
*It's a no-go on any sort of sex toy. She's not that type.
Did you do well?
Did your high school offer AP American Studies (the double period english and history)? Did you take it?
What did you think? What did you get on the AP tests?
2) What would be a good replacement for the old Herbal Essences shampoo I've been using? I used to use the pink kind (for colored/permed/dry/damaged hair) since I have wavy hair that gets frizzy without a lot of moisture. Which type would be the best out of the new kinds they have?
3) What do you think of people who have anal sex?
What do you think of people who perform analingus?
2. did you know that this is called niggaritis?
3. at what time of day are you most alert?
4. what are you up to?
2) Why is broccoli from the freezer always hard and why does it tastes like crap? Other frozen veggies don't get this way...
3) What is your weapon of choice?
(I'm going out to dinner tomorrow with the firm and I'm on a diet and don't eat red meat. I'm trying to not resign myself to eating carrots and water all day tomorrow, but I might because that menu looks so tasty.)
like, "when i was your age, i'd have to walk 10 miles uphill to school, in a snowstorm, with no shoes!"
I made this comment in another post, which made me want to ask this question.
-- My mom told me that all the vitamins in bread were in the crust to get me to eat it. It worked, although in retrospect, what a weird kid I was to care that much about vitamins.
ETA: Where does this this bread crust/hair connection come from?! Did all the parents get together and decide on this one?
2) What color is your hair naturally?
b) At the moment?
3) What's your favorite currently airing TV program?
4) What's the last store you visited?
Why do people want 598706243974398 million gigabytes of space on their iPods when they only listen to music on their iPod for an hour or so a day and its probably all the same genre of music anyway?
When someone has similar taste in music to you, do you say something retarded like 'GOLLY GEE WHIZ YOU HAVE SPECTACULAR TASTE IN MUSIC'? I see this a lot online and I think it's obnoxiously arrogant.
How do you judge people based on their musical tastes? I've found recently I care a lot less about what people actually listen to and just how they represent their taste in music. I typically file anyone who says 'music is my life/boyfriend/etc' or 'I listen to a little bit of everything' under immature and or stupid.
What art form do you think it's most difficult to be snobby about? I'd say books, 'cause they take the longest to digest and are the most difficult to obtain, whereas anyone with the internet could be a music snob if they wanted to.
What kind of snob are you?
I really like Desperate Living.
2- How do you act outwardly when nervous?
3- What is the hardest thing to deal with, going on in your life currently? If everything is going peachy, screw you. :(
What if the person they were referring to was someone you were/are attracted to?
Is there a way to connect your cell phone to a regular phone so that you can call and receive calls from a standard telephone using your cell service (with your cell nearby/attached)?
I've searched google for the last hour and can't find the answer.
Inspired by something I've seen in its various forms all over teh intrawebs: Do you feel superior to subsequent generations because of the things you've "survived"? Or do you think that the precautions people now take with their children are simply appropriate responses to an ever-evolving (or devolving) society?
What are some really amazing games for Windows that aren't internet-based? Anything from the past several years. Bonus points for cool adventure games aside from Dreamfall, which I already bought and beat.
P.S. I've exhausted HL, HL2, and CS.
2.Who's your favorite player? 3. Least favorite?
4. Are you upset an "outsider" (fan) interferred with the game?
1.Every other day.
4. Yes because I'm sure it was a group of teen girls.
What are your current dreams and aspirations?
If it helps, the smell is sort of like burnt rubber and metal.
2 - What do you wish you could do really fast?
3 - What do you wish you could do really slowly?
4 - Who is most overrated as an author?
May we see a picture of you looking happy? Preferably the happiest picture of yourself that you own. It can be of just you, it can have others in the picture, as well. Doesn't have to be recent.
My entry is below the cut.
( Collapse )
Would You Put It In Your Home?
( Collapse )
So, who here has one? How do you feel about it? Do you think I'd like one? Thoughts?
What about when you add religious camp directors into the mix?
I just failed mine today. The question that cost me the test was "When do you use a space cushion?"
I have no idea what a space cushion is.
also... does anybody know of any affordable choreography computer programs/software?.. like finale but for choreography instead of music
Seriously, it pisses me off. And it also pisses me off that they do a one-hour block of Reba, then a one-hour block of Still Standing, and instead of doing two more hour long blocks of different shows, they just show more Reba and Still Standing. If they insist on removing GG from that timeslot, they could put them in one of Reba or Still Standing's slots, with some other show in the other one. Do we really need two hours of Reba and Still Standing back-to-back like that?
i caught it on accident. i thought it was kind of cool once i started thinking about it and what happened the first time.
Ever been on Prozac?
Does/did it make you tired as heck?
Will this wear off eventually?
(I started medication yesterday, and the two pills I've taken have made me tired beyond belief. I was just wondering if this was permanant or not - perhaps I should just take it at night from now on).
What's your favorite vegetable?
Morally grey area?
EDIT: LJ's new TOS do not affect me in any way, so this really isn't a "whyyy isn't LJ listening to me?!" thing on my behalf. I'm just asking what people's opinions about anorexia are.
Do you ever IM him to find out weather/movies/spellings/etc?
I'm taking my GED test pretty soon and I want to practice writing essays. I suck at it.
Can anyone recommend some topics? As many as you want. Realistic or absurd.
2. I slept really late today, and have not left my house yet (it's 6 in the evening) because it's so hot. So I'm probably going to have issues getting to sleep tonight. The thing is, I have to get up early tomorrow morning. What should I do to make it easier for me fall asleep at a reasonable hour tonight?
3. What movie do you cry at every time you watch it?
4. What is a good store to get a good messenger bag at?
So what online short stories would you reccomend?
What blogs do you read?
What are you eating for dinner tonight?
A secretary I know always closes her e-mails with "Warm regards, ..." and I think that sounds really nice.
i've been browsing around and i see a lot of yellows and oranges combined to appear gold, but do you have any pictures of a decent gold color on the skin?
my boyfriend just sent me this email on his way out to his vacation;
I had unprotected intercourse with her at one point.
I feel like crap and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
i haven't responded yet, and i'm super sick, so an email is more likely than a phone call, but i'll do what i gotta do.
again, i don't care much if you wouldnt put yourself in my non-monogamous situation, rather, i'm curious how you'd deal with this new information in my position. also, if you don't care about my situation, suck it.. i'm asking to gauge my reaction in relation to others'.
(x-posted for range of results)
EDIT: i'm not sure when the UP sex occurred with him and girlie, but we've had UP sex relatively recently. the *when* of his sexing is certainly a large factor here, and i'm certainly going to inquire further.
Ever just have various snacks for dinner? If so, what are you eating for your dinner tonight? I had a plum, an english muffin, some pickles, and a spoon of peanut butter.
2) Have you ever been to Dallas? Did you like it?
I've been to an art museum in Fort Worth, as well an Omnimax. Omnimax is awesome, but Austin is the best place in Texas.
3) When was the last time you posted in your LJ?
2007-03-20 02:01:25, 20 weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure I meant to post to statements, so it's been longer than that.
And yes, I checked the FAQ first.
Do you think there's ever an age when this kinda of behavior is vaguely acceptable (i.e. "they're young, dumb, and wild - it's just a phase")?
Do you think there's a certain age where this behavior starts to become especially ridiculous (i.e. "okay, you're X years old; stop acting at parties like you're a frat boy or its your high school graduation")?
Have you ever stopped associating with someone because of they always partied to excess?
Can you tell me the story behind the photo/image?
Me on a cold beach in Australia last month.
My friend Laura and I at a My Chemical Romance Concert.
Me & the boy on Valentines Day in Paris, obviously.
Daniel Johns of Silverchair in this picture that I LOOOOVE.
What is a reasonable rate? I don't want to ask for too much, because she's already implied that she's going to pay me at a higher rate than what I tell her... and she's a friend of mine so I feel bad charging her for anything!
Have you been paid for services like this before, or paid somebody for something similar? What should I ask for?
Oh, and I'm not really even doing much editing. I've done seven pages so far in one hour, and that was taking my time. She's a pretty good writer so it's not like I'll be slaving over this for hours on end.
Next week when classes start up, I have a 4 week CPR class from 6-10 pm on Thursday nights.
What can I expect?
Is it easy?
How much is book work and how much demonstration?
I hate demonstrating anything in front of people, especially people I don't know. I'm really nervous about it. Is that weird?
OR do you know that song from the AT&T commercial which has a guy playing on the piano and the girl singing something about the backseat?
Found it, it's "For the Actor" by Mates of State (http://www.myspace.com/matesofstate).
2. Do you prefer to greet people with physical contact (handshake, hug), or just verbally (saying 'hello' or 'how are you')?
3. Do you have an accent? How would you describe your voice?
4. How do you usually answer the phone? If you have an answering machine or voicemail, what does your recording say
Why do tatoos on a woman turn me off??
Who's close to Houston?
If a door is open and nobody is there, and it's dark and all is quiet, might a bobcat wander in, do you think?
I see many different bobcats and some look quite different from the others. I swear we saw one last night that had a long tail, and I've seen one gangly one without really pronounced markings like the others. Is it possible they are breeding with domestic cats? It was *not* a domestic cat we saw :)
How many do you think it's possible there are, considering I live in a place that's so built up, and yet still see so many?
i have fair skin but i can tan very carefully but i want one fast but i dont want a spray on.. whats the best lotions to use for laying out in the sun
I'm in Room 5.
Poowords is still broken.
What strange things does your body do?
EDIT: Not just when you're drunk, I mean in general.
yes and i discovered 5 yellow jackets in my house today.
What are your work hours?
There's a high school closer to my house that's known for being really good, but my district assigned me to my old high school. Do you think they would let me enroll there and start all over and redo all 4 years? I know that I will get really good grades (because of intrinsic motivation rather than for grades) and it'll be worth it because that would set a better foundation for college later on. Either that or I'm going to a community college and transfer. I really do want to go back to high school to gain more knowledge...basic knowledge I should know. Btw, I'm 18.
Sorry about the grammatical errors...I should have listened in English class.
I want to make a mix cd of...I don't know what genre this is.
My only example is Money Maker by Ludacris.
(sortive rap-ish but very very popular)
I want more songs of that genre that most people have heard before.
(I'm just looking for names of songs, I'll get them myself)
Sorry if this is so vague, it is really late here and couldn't think of a better way to word this.
I talked to a counseler today and went through the enrollment process.. but I've read mixed reviews about the place & I want to know some honest opinions about it. I don't know if I completely want to go through with it all yet.
so have you had any experiences with this school? or do you know anyone that has?
I'm drawing a sad picture and need the inspiration while I sit here.
As far as your understanding of LJ's rules goes, would they be in breach of the Terms of Service?
Should they be?
How about drunk texting?
Do you ever LJ while intoxicated?
Do you ever TQC while under the influence?
What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while drinking?
For those of you who don't drink, do you prefer cake cones, sugar cones, or waffle cones for ice cream?
ANSWERED! THANKS GUYS!
1. WHERE DID SUMMER GO?!
2. If you are in school, college/highschool/whatever, what year will you be, and what are you taking this semester?
I'm finally a senior (in high school) and I only have 3 credits all year! I'm taking English, Pre Cal, and Spanish 2
My questions are
1) Is there a way to play European, specifically English dvds on American dvd players?
Should the child go to family members, with the chance that the mother could see the child?
Where's a good place to buy a nice blanket for under 20 dollars in Australia? I looked at target, but I only saw things that cost 34$ or more D:
(Blanket, not the wacky australian quilt pleeeeease. something like this or these or aqui.)
2. What would you do to earn $300-$400 in a couple of weeks?
3. What's the coolest thing you own?
2. how do you react when somone tells you you CANT do somthing?
as in "you cant be a doctor." even though thats your dream career.
3. what is/are your all time favorite song/songs?
1b. What's your favorite place to visit in the entire world? Why?
2. If don't care for traveling, why not?
I cannot stand to add or read anyone who talks non-stop about their eating disorders or cutting themselves. yeah I'm such a cunt, blah blah, I won't go out of my way to humiliate them or be rude, but I refuse to have it on my friends list. I know everyone has their own 'unique' problems, but I hate the "so I had 3 calories today WTFBBQ I just purged cuz im such a fattie.. the world hates me so i took a knife to my thighs and..." shit.
am I alone in this?
2. What's the nearest framed picture to you of?
3. When was the last time you changed your default icon?
4. Have you ever sent anyone one of the LJ virtual gifts?
( Collapse )
Are you one of those people that changes channels during commercials? (while watching television should have clarified that one... STATIONS refer to the radio people!!)
Or are you one of those people that is highly irritated by this habit?
I'm making whole wheat linguine with italian sausage, broccoli rabe, and hopefully porcini mushrooms for dinner tomorrow and I don't know the answer to this question. I do not have chicken broth.
2. What did you purchase today?
Highlighters and pens
3. If your state was having a sales-tax-free holiday, what would you buy?
Mine is having one this weekend and I am buying school supplies, a book bag, and fall purse/wallet set though here in Mass, the purse and wallet are tax free anyway.
4. What are the names of your pets? Did you give them their names?
Grinling & Tray (dogs), Dexter(foster dog), and Angel (conure parrot). My husband came up with the names of the 3 dogs but Angel was 6 when we adopted her and at the time I didn't realize I could have/should have changed her name.
whatever it is I think it's over, but I'm just wondering.