What is absolutely the longest word you can think of?
What is absolutely the longest word you can think of?
2. "Some things in this life are worth fighting for." What are they?
3. Tell me a scary story? I love the type that end with things like "And the calls were coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE."
If yes, what would you want done and why?
2. If you have children what are they currently obsessed with?
3. What is your most favorite dessert ever?
4. Its 2am, is it too late to eat dinner?
5. If you had a 4 year old son would you let him watch adult swim? what if he was a really cool 4 year old?
1. I plan on having a breast reduction after breastfeeding my wee one.
2. my four year old is obsessed with legos and starwars. and the video game starwars legos.
3. strawberry shortcake
4. im hungry.
5. i would like to hear your answers first.
Do you prefer Camino, Firefox, Flock, or Safari?
Are there any great browser plugins for any of these four that work really well in a Mac?
I've just downloaded Camino, which means I now have all four on my computer. Obviously, I want to pare this down to two (I'd like to keep Safari just because it's the default for the computer).
i found my brother's girlfriends ID card in the gutter awhile back. I don't really know how to return it to his girlfriend, considering she gave it to him. so tqc, what would YOU do?
when walking down the street, are you one of those people that'll move out of the way of a person walking from behind you, or do you stand in the way and make the person go around?
what's your favorite movie? why is it your favorite movie? what was the best scene?
I like to eat them when they are fully yellow and if they're green at the tips that's okay too.
however, either the toaster or the bread itself makes it too crunchy for me...i mean, i'm eating it (why waste good food), but it's a little crunchier than i normally like my toast to be...
1. how do you like your toast?
2. do you like raisin toast?
3. what about that thick-ass texas toast bread?
3a. you eat that for toast or french toast?
4. when making french toast - how do you make it?
What may I do to service you today?
If you had 3 ripe tomatoes, what would you do with them?
Regardless of who you WANT to win, who do you think WILL win the 2008 U.S. Presidential election?
Today is my dog's birthday! Deuce, not Bella. He is 3 today. What should I get him for a birthday present?
It's my friends birthday in a few days. I'm throwing a bbq for her then we're all going to her place to party like rockstars.
2.She doesn't drink beer or drinks where you can taste alcohol. Any suggestions? We've been drinking blue whales lately.
Which character would you be?
I saw it yesterday for the second time in my life. I've never gone out of my way to see it, it just appears. It's amazing.
Are you glad it's August? What do you have planned for this month?
I'm entertaining my boyfriend's mother while she visits, finishing my internship, making the 8 hour drive home, going to Michigan, going to Virginia, seeing Modest Mouse (I hope), starting school, throwing a party, and seeing my boyfriend off to Ireland for the school year.
2)Do you have any difficulty making new friends?
3)Which clebrity would make the best nanny?
Or are you one of those people who sit around all day, doing nothing, can't find enough work to do, and you end up surfing the internet while filling a seat and collecting a paycheck?
If you're one of the first people, how totally mad and jealous are you when you hear about others needing to find ways to occupy their time at work? Also, what is your job?
If you're one of those second people, what is your job and how can I get it?
I'm a high school secretary and my job is ridiculously busy and stressful. (And underpaid.) God bless those summers off, though........ I don't think I'd trade them for the world.
2) What should I do to keep myself motivated on my exercise/calorie reduction plan? I'm beginning to feel the "fuck it all, I'm having a giant vat of french fries!" vibe kicking in :(
3) If you work, do you get vacation/personal days? How many a year? Do you wish you had more?
4) Are you into body modification? Why or why not? (If you are, what mods do you have?)
5) What is the current temperature where you live?
6) Do you like clicky pens or pens with caps better?
which one was it?
why did you decide to get rid of it?
what has been your experience with craigslist? stories plz
have you ever gotten a job off of there?
What was it? did you enjoy it?
On the intertubes? (Link plz?)
Mine in comments.
2. What's you favorite dessert recipe that you love to make/eat?
3. What do you do for sore muscles? :[
How many do you think I've made?
Why do you think flyingkt219 deleted my (non snarky!) comment?
They kept warning me that the dogs hate other dogs (I don't have any other dogs!) or that they will eat anything that touches the floor (I don't make a habit of dropping food on the floor!) or that they hate kids (I don't have kids!) and despite telling them everything would be fine, they told me I should just wait until a more subdued dog comes in. What the hell?! :(
The gum area around one of my teeth is slightly puffy, but doesn't hurt..... Am I going to die because of it?????? :)
(Oh, and why can't I add a tag???)
1. if you drink coffee, how do you take it? milk? sugar? equal? iced?..
2. if you drink espresso, how do you like it? latte? double espresso? white mocha? iced?..
3. if you drink tea, what type do you like? white? green? black? herbal? iced?..
4. if you drink tea, do you add milk or sugar to your tea?..
5. if you drink chai, do you consider it a different category than tea or coffee, even though it is basically a modified tea? ...
6. if you drink liquor, do you like to mix caffeine into your alcohol intake? like coffee and Baileys?...
7. do you make your caffeine at home? or buy it at a store? if you buy it at a store, do you always go to the same place? (starbucks, peets, 7-11)
8. must you have caffeine by a certain time or you get the caffeine headache or start feeling grumpy? if so, what time?
[need. moar. coffee.]
Do you think you're hot or not?
I took Airborne this morning.
1) Has Airborne been effective for anyone to stop a cold?
2) Did the taste suck, or was I just being a sickly whiny baby?
3) Has Emergen-C been effective for anyone?
4) Are you a whiny baby when you're sick?
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2295674 -- on the top it says "no liquid allowed onboard" I guess not then?
Can you match the LJ user to the following facts?
1. Is Latvian
2. Has a husband and a boyfriend
3. Was kicked out of school because of LJ
4. Is in London for school (multiple answers here and bonus points if you can list more than one).
5. Had her gallbladder out
6. Is under the age of 15
7. Is useless
8. Has a disabled little sibling (multiple answers, again, bonus points)
9. Moved to live with her SO
10. Is too old for this shit
Have you ever gotten jury duty?
If you have, were you picked for a trial?
If yes, what was it for?
If not, why didn't they pick you?
-Any ideas how I could not be so homicidal? It's bad for business.
-How do you cheer up when you're feeling cranky?
-Are you having a good or bad day?
-Who was the last person that spoke to you?
-Ever made crab cakes? How'd they turn out?
-Do you watch Top Chef? Did last weeks faux reunion make you cranky, or did you enjoy it?
a. If yes, on a scale of 1-10 how awesome did you think it was?
b. If not, click that link. Based on the Wiki article, does it sound awesome to you?
c. Were you ever a contestant? If yes, details plz.
d. If not, did you ever want to be one?
e. What kinds of games were your favorite?
f. Did you and your friends/siblings/cousins/whatever ever try to recreate any of the games yourselves? What happened?
g. Which host was your favorite? Least favorite?
2. If you didn't like Wild and Crazy Kids (hell, even if you did), what were some your favorite Nickelodeon shows from that era?
2) Will you post the silliest picture you have of yourself?
( Collapse )
What are all the other names you call them?
Mine are all cats:
Gonzo - New Cat, New Chat, Newchatta, Chatta, Furry Tocks, Fathead.
Steve Jobs - Stevie, Steves, Fat Steves, Heebie, Heebs. (I was unaware that was a racial slur until recently. Oops.)
Nunca - Nunky, Bunca, Bunky, Kito, Kitosan, Kitosabe, Kashi, Heavy B, DJ Flexion, Mos Def.
Do you still feel the same or have you changed your mind since your first viewing?
Also, is anyone else taking any summer courses?
Also, if anyone just so happens to know of an awesome place for condo rentals in the keys, let me know that, too!
What is your dream job?
I dream of driving a train. Not a subway or commuter train, but one of those big mile long trains.
what electricity company do you use?
how much is your monthly electric bill?
how big is your global footprint?
Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
How far, how often did you see them, hardest part, and for how long?
I'm about to move in with my sister to finish my senior year of HS partly so I can see my bf more, since staying here means not seeing him at all. We'll probably only get to see each other 2 times a month, which is better than nothing. No, I can't stay and lie to see him. Tried that and now I'm in this mess.
Any advice on this ldr's?
(fyi the drinking age in Italy is 16)
Do you have any advice or experiences to share with me about getting my senior pictures done? What kind of things should I wear? What were your senior pictures like?
alternatively, does anyone want to beta read my 20 pg short script?
It's about zombies....kind of...if that sweetens the pot :P It;s for my final project which I will be filming in three weeks.
why is that so difficult?! [boohoo!]
my question:: what is the difference between men's and women's snowboard bindings? can i just buy men's bindings?
Are you happy with it? [What do you like about it?]
Is the customer service good? [Share horror stories.]
Would you rather have another provider? [Why?]
What provider do most of your friends have?
I have Sprint. I'd like T-Mobile, as all my friends are on it.
Last night I spent an hour waiting for the Sprint people to free up so I could ask questions about my account.
Their website is horrible and not userfriendly.
But my cousin is their lawyer. :]
Or, what is your favorite brand of computer?
Do you prefer laptops or desktops?
I have a Dell laptop. I don't like it much.
If I had a job, I'd buy a new one, and maybe a desktop since my family one is crap. Probably stick with Dell though.
Are you easily distracted?
How many different colors are you wearing right now?
2. Do you think the green Xerox lights are harmful to your eyes?
3. How does semi-permanent hair dye *permenantly* change your hair color? For example, I had dark brown hair until I was in high school and dyed it auburn. Now, my natural hair color is much redder than it was and that was 12 years ago. Why?
4. Do you have longer legs or a longer torso?
2) What other companies have starting pay of $12+ an hour with benefits for someone with no degree (but experience with outdoor manual labor)?
All Along the Watchtower
Gold Dust Woman
Any other cover songs you can throw in there that are way better or worse than the original?
Nevermind, found what I was lookin' for.
Is $.48 per mile a good price to be reimbursed for driving in a car that gets ~350 miles per tank (city driving)?
What's your favorite place to shop online?
Do you like mustard? What do like to put mustard on?
Does anyone have a pet name for you? What is it?
Do you call anyone else by a pet name? What are they?
I've never been in a accident before and the driver who I hit said she was going to call my insurance company, am I supposed to call hers too? or since it was my fault do I just let her and my insurance handle it? I don't really care about my car, I just want to know what to do about hers.
Thank yous =)
If so, how'd that work out for you?
a. if no, why the hell not? it's all on youtube. no excuses now.
2. what's your opinion on Zach Efron?
3. what do you think of the US governments' decision not to allow M.I.A. a visa into the States to record her new album because she wrote a song about suicide bombers and has a somewhat aggressive anti-war and peace image?
- Letters can be repeated, but only these letters can be used.
- Whole, real words only.
- Any dictionary word accepted (i.e. verbs, nouns etc are all ok)
VOWELS: a, e, o, u
CONSONANTS: c, m, n, r, s, t, v, w, x, z
How many words can you make using only these letters? What's the longest word you can make?
I'm doing a writing workshop for kids tomorrow and I want to have some crazy (or at least crazy-sounding) words up on the board for them to come up with (probably also crazy) definitions for.
Hay TQC, I have a few random questions.
Your friend has a very attractive parent. Do you tell them? Do you tell them if their sibling is attractive? Do you tell someone to tell them you think that their parent/sibling is attractive?
Do you bring your cell phone to work with you? If yes, do you keep it on or turn it off? If you're at work is your cell phone for emergencies only? What do you do when someone constantly calls you at work for trivial things?
Do you drink VitaminWater? Why? What is your favorite flavor?
I don't like drinking water since it's flavorless and I'm picky like that, but since VitaminWater has a little flavor to it I drink more water. I like dragonfruit flavor best.
I've got Windows Media Player (version 11) on my computer, and (annoyingly) have only just today realised that it automatically imports Every. Single. Picture. from various folders on my computer into it. I never use WMP so it's been doing this since whenever, I would assume.
I clicked on Library > Folder and deleted the 'My Music' folder from the list (the one where I keep my files), and it disappeared. However, whenever I save any more pics to there it immediately imports them into media player. DO NOT WANT. I've tried Tools > Options, and can't find where to prevent this from happening. Their 'help' index is less than helpful. Is it possible to block ALL photos/pictures from media player?
1. Have a shark bite off either an arm or a leg?
2. Have a shark bite off either both arms or both legs?
3. Have a shark bite off an arm/leg combo either both on the right, both on the left, or one on the left and the other on the right?
2. When listing work history, they want the position and skills you had when you quit Company X, not what you were hired for originally, right? Or should I include both?
3. If I worked for Company X, which has headquarters in Phoenix, but I worked at the Dallas branch, (which doesn't really accept mail or anything) which location do I list as the company's address--Phoenix or Dallas?
2. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE TIMING OF WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED? WAS THERE A SPECIAL EVENT AROUND THAT TIME? (I WAS BORN ALMOST EXACTLY NINE MONTHS AFTER MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY. I THINK I WAS THE PRODUCT OF BIRTHDAY SEX. EW.)
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR OF POST-IT?
Why must fandoms be primarily porn?
Am I the only person in the world not turned on by brothers doing it in the butt?
I just looked for LJ comms for a favourite book series of mine, one that's not huge or well known or anything, and there's STILL primarily incest slash fic of it, instead of real discussion or something, yanno, not creepy.
Let's sell them watered down alcohol to make a profit!
Anyone know of any good, family-friendly Boston restaurants? My family's going there at the end of the month, and we're looking for places to eat. We've already been to the Hard Rock Cafe. Any ideas? If you need more information, let me know. Thanks!
One that wasn't, you know, porn.
It has a stock CD player (in-dash mounted 6 disc)
Problem is that I don't listen to CDs, I have an ipod that has most of my music collection on it. My experience with FM tuners for the ipod has been less then spectacular, the ones I've used so far have had really bad static issues.
The only other option I know of besides an FM tuner is to get a new ipod-friendly stereo, which would run me about 150$ at the lowest.
Should I cough up the 150 for a new stereo or try to find a better quality FM tuner to save myself the 70-100$?
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? Creeped out? Flattered? Would you go for it? Would your opinion change if you knew the girl played World of Warcraft also?
THIS IS SO TOTALLY HYPOTHETICAL GUYS, DON'T WORRY.
ETA: Is it worse if your mom is also involved in it, and she's trying to get your AIM screen name and WoW server/character name so you can talk to the girl?
What's your worst waxing story?
I'm looking for some healthy breakfast, lunch, dinners and even some snacks.
I don't mind doing any simple cooking.
Any suggestions? (websites and recipes are love)
On the flip side, what food is your guilty pleasure?
I think it is creepy in a way.
2. do you have green jammies?
3. how many buttons are on you right now?
If I invited you, would you show up drunk to MY wedding?
for me, it's peanut butter ftw.
so TQC - - have you ever heard of a situation like this?
EDIT: I read on AOL news that someone said it's not yet confirmed if it's a terrorist attack..and more than likely it isn't. I was listening to the radio (B96) and they had someone on the phone that had worked for 25 years in some sort of construction or another and he said the bridge was checked out in 2006 and there was noticeable cracking. HELLLLLLOOOO LAWSUIT!
Are you from Minneapolis? Are your family members okay??
EDIT 2: Here's another website. It's a local station and constantly being updated.
2. Etiquette question - we were house shopping by ourselves, then a realtor who is a family friend contacted us and started finding houses for us to look at. She always shows us houses listed with realty companies, however I keep seeing interesting "for sale by owner" houses in my neighborhood. Will a realtor work with someone selling their house themselves? Should we ask the realtor to call the owners to see their homes, or just go ourselves? It's not like we hired this realtor, but I'm not sure if we're obligated to see houses with her since she is doing so much legwork.
The only person I know was a teacher of mine who won some fancy car on Wheel of Fortune.
2. I always see giveaways on cereal boxes and such, do you know anyone who's ever won?
I want to know who wins those trips to Hawaii and lifetime supplies of SPAM.
Edit: I added on stuff. Yep.
How do you usually hear about new music? Is it something you actively seek out or not?
Who else is having a really good day? What is making/has made today so great?
What do you always forget to pack? What's the most important thing you've ever forgotten?
I nearly forgot socks, until another friend mentioned that he'd bought loads of cheap ones so her can dump them there, and have extra space in his bag.
( Collapse )
I find myself getting lightheaded quite often. What do you think could be causing this to happen?
After my question about the bridge in Minneapolis, I realized how many people are actually from Minneapolis area!
Where are you from?
I'm from a north-west suburb of Minneapolis.
To those of you who have visible piercings and work in an office environment...
Does your boss/supervisor mind that you've got visible piercings?
Do you wear a retainer?
If you wear a retainer, can I see a picture of you wearing it??
(by visible I mean somewhere on your face or surface neck piercings and the like, just want to make sure I'm clear)
a. Do you regret it?
b. Would you do it again?
c. Did your SO ever find out? If so, how did that end up?(did you break up, resolve it, etc)
d. Why did you do it?
2) What is your real name? Do you go by that name IRL, or something else? Mine's Andrea. I go by it.
3) What do you think of Daft Punk?
4) What do you put in your salads?
How long have you been waiting?
How much longer will you wait?
Well, lo and behold, my brother got married on Saturday, and the bride gave all bridesmaids matching earrings to wear during the ceremony, so I had my mom go ahead and poke those suckers through my old holes.
Now, my right ear wasn't fully closed, the earring went right in and I didn't even feel it. The left ear, however, needed a little tough love, and I got to hear a lovely POP! when it went through.
1. Have you ever done this? Did the pop freak you out?
2. Will my ears fall off now? Am I going to die?
3. What kind of earrings should I buy?
4. What does your favorite pair of earrings look like?
2. Do you know of any songs about anyone named Jamie?
What is this symbol called?
How do I type it with the keyboard? It's on one of the keys, but I can't type it.
Which one of these is the odd one out and why?
Apple, pear, grapes, banana
Have you ever soaked/cleaned your under garments in your bathroom sink before?
2. If you have, WHAT IS THAT? I've been wondering since I was a kid.
3. If you look at something bright and squint 'til your eyes are almost closed, can you see little circles and squiggles and stuff floating around? What is that?
Underage drinking, Drunk Driving, Unprotected sex, Smoking, Weed, Recycling. I should send them a check when I get older.
2] What's the best thing you ever cooked randomly after walking into the kitchen with no idea what to make?
Egg white omelet with hot sauce, red crushed peppers, with mushrooms and hash browns. Oh, and grilled cheese bagel with crushed potato chips sprinkled on top.
3] What do you doodle when you're bored in school?
Lyrics, mostly. Shapes with patterns in them. My friend's names.
4] If you're watching TV, What are you watching?
Top Chef. Crazy drama.
and any schools like it in Spain?
Will you marry_a_ljuser???????
TELL US WHO YOU'RE MARRIED TO
When I go into work this friday I'm giving my two weeks notice. Besides just "oh hey, I'm leaving in two weeks, peace", what's something short and sweet to tell my manager? He acts sweet, but I'm almost afraid of him guilting me into working longer, he's good at that.
Not serious answers are welcome :D
Also, in two weeks I'm going with my family to visit my grandparents. My boyfriend is coming with me so he can meet my grandparents. I'd like him to meet my grandfather especially, since he isn't in good health and we don't really know how much time he has. I haven't had anyone I've dated meet my grandparents before, so now I'm wondering what to really do. Should I suggest a gift? Ask him to dress not like a hippie? Perform magic tricks?
Keeping in mind that it's the middle of winter here in Australia, what do I need to take with me?
Now, I'm not unfamiliar with shady/bad areas considering I live in what is usually considered one, but I love my body and my car and I don't want anything harmful to happen to either of them. I'm familiar with inner harbor area Baltimore, but not Pimlico.
Should I still drive in and find other parking? Should I drive to a subway station closeby and take the shuttle instead? Should I carpool with the friends I'm meeting up there?
2. What is absolutely the worst thing about your period?
3. What is absolutely the best thing about your period?
4. Have you ever had to leave school or work or whatever you were doing because of your period?
5. How comfortable are you about talking about your period? Is it taboo with you and your friends?
And for people who don't get periods (lucky you!):
6. How uncomfortable are you with this subject?
If it hasn't taken off, what do you think needs to fall into place before it can?