||[Jul. 1st, 2007|07:49 pm]
The Question Club
There is a poem for kids (mostly) that goes, When you open it, close it. If you drop it, pick it up etc.... It is a responsibility list for kids as a reminder. |
Does anyone know the poem/writing and have a copy of it? Tried Google and failed.
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it's someone else's, ask before using it.
11. If you don't know how to use it, don't touch it.
12. If it's none of your business, don't ask.