||[Jun. 30th, 2007|07:04 pm]
The Question Club
|||||Faye Wong - Postman (郵差)||]|
1. Yeah, this first question has been asked a lot, but relevant to know in the context of the following questions, so: What is your family ancestry? Name as many heritages as applicable.
2. Are you interested in your family history and genealogy?
3. Have you personally ever done research into your family history? If yes, how did that go?
4. Have any family members that you know of done research into your family history? If yes, how did that go?
5. Have you or any family members that you know of ever paid someone else to research your family history?
6a. If yes, how did it work out/how much did it cost/what was included, etc?
6b. If not, would you consider paying someone (if you had the finances), or would you prefer to do it yourself?
6c. How much would you pay for such a venture, and what sort of work would you expect for it? (That is, would you expect just names, places and dates, or more details such as a historical overview of the given area, details about trades and occupations of your ancestors, etc.?)
7. What sort of interesting family stories have you discovered, either through research or through word-of-mouth?
8. Is there anything else you want to say about family history or genealogy?