Please find it here and post it.
Please find it here and post it.
2. My cat has been really skittish since we got him fixed as a kitten. He never really enjoyed being held or pet. Lately though, he can't get enough attention. Whenever I sit at the computer, he meows at me until I pick him up and pet him.
Can animals change their personality? What do you think caused this change in my cat?
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
we thought it was a jalapeno pepper. but it wasn't spicy at all.
2. Which of the following two books sounds more appealing to you?
From Dawn to Decadence: 500 Years of Western Cultural Life by Jacques Barzun
Man, Beast, and Zombie: What Science Can and Can't Tell Us About Human Nature by Kenan Malik
3. The other day, I went to eat lunch with my parents. I told them I wanted to add a philosophy major (I'm currently English), and they were less than thrilled. My dad, who is an attorney, said something along the lines of, "If I was interviewing someone well-qualified for a job, and I saw that they had majored in philosophy, I would question why they didn't study something more useful, and I would think they were strange."
Do other people honestly think this way about philosophy majors?
(I think that it's worth pointing out that my dad was a music major before going to law school.)
2) Is there a free way to block websites from a computer? No, I'm not trying to stop my non-existant kids from surfing porn, this is for a friend of mine. I once asked this question before and got a great response from someone who explained to me how to hack internet explorer but that doesn't work anymore.
3) Is there any kind of post people make on here that really annoys you? What is it?
4) I found out that several years ago a teacher at my school got in trouble for having sex with one of their students. I consider this teacher to be a friend and was pretty shocked. Anyway, I was thinking about it today and realized that people as old as 19 are allowed to attend my school. If a teacher had a sexual relationship with a student who was legally an adult, would you consider this to be just as wrong as them having a relationship with a younger student? Why or why not?
b) While we're on that subject, students who know about the situation are forbidden to mention what this teacher did on pain of explusion. Do you think this is fair/a good idea? Why or why not?
5) How did your day go today?
6) Would you have sex with Michael Jackson for money? If so, what's the lowest amount of money you would accept?
How are you doing tonight?
Do you know any dances? (Mamba, samba, salsa, etc?)
How much do you pay for text messaging? Do you text?
Did you go to private school? Did they praise Jesus there?
( Collapse )
Google isn't helping.
I tried in Aus with no luck and as I am in Chicago for 3 weeks thought I'd try to get one here.
We bought something at Bed Bath and Beyond that had a black light but it's really small and didn't work properly so I'm in the market for a large one OR for the lightbulb to replace an old large one that we have in our basement.
Your help is much appreciated!
2. Did you go to your college or high school reunion? If so, what was it like? Any surprises?
Edit: Oplwrtdsfg mnxaszd.
Apparently this movie is quite a number of years old and is a weird Kung Foo Hustle in a way (Martial arts meets slapstick humor type deal). The main character has a sword that is very flimsy and can smack people!
My boss describes this one scene in which the characters are waiting for this woman to get ready and to go out and party - but she messes up her make up and refuses to come out. The other characters standing outside argue with her and try and get her to come out, but she won't. So one character pulls out his guns and fires out of the door - but with no effect. The second character flips over the couch and flies at the door with his feet out - but the door STILL doesn't open. Finally, the third character reaches behind her - throws a grenade, the door finally opens and the woman inside catches the thrown grenade.
That's all he can remember, and I have no idea if this is an actual movie or an acid flash back.
Can you help me TQC?!
do cockroaches eat your house?
because we know termites and ants do, but do cockroaches?
EDIT: For the wise guys - things are ZOMG not exactly the same in Australia and America! They have something called methylated spirits and don't sell just rubbing alcohol everywhere like here. So, unless you know, don't assume that they must have it. This is a valid question. I haven't found it and I see it all the time here. Do they sell it behind the counter?
Does anybody remember a show called Culture Clash that aired for one ore two seasons in the states in the 90s? Did they ever make a DVD?
Who's going to come out on top 4th of July week?
Die Hard 4 or Transformers?
Soo..... what exactly is a half & half? And why is it so much more expensive?
What are your favorite things to make (foodwise) on hot summer days?
Whats your favorite Flavor of popsicle?
my hair dryer broke a couple weeks ago. i have a kohl's gift card. out of the following four hair dryers:
conair cord-keeper hair dryer
revlon ion professional hair dryer
revlon ionic hair dryer
vidal sassoon tourmaline sensor hair dryer
do you own/have any experience with any of these?
regardless, out of the four, which would you buy if you HAD to buy a hair dryer?
i have medium length curly hair if that helps. and my last dryer was an ion dryer.
What's the stupidest name you've ever heard of someone naming their baby?
What is your favorite Monty Python skit? I'm all over the Ministry of Silly Walks and The Spanish Inquistion myself.
If you've never heard of them, now that you have, are you interested?
Would you want to participate in a TQC swap?
What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Did you have it this morning?
Any suggestions of books for an 11 year old girl? She's very quick, likes historical fiction, loves the Redwall series and His Dark Materials. Nothing with too much sex, because her mom will kill me. A little bit is okay.
2.) What was the last thing to break in your computer?
3.) What was the last thing that broke.. YOUR HEART?
2- Likewise the above, but instead, did they expect something from you?
3- If you've ever been a part of Curves, will you tell me what your experience was like? How good/bad the rates are? Anything else worth mentioning?
Last night I was checking my missed calls, and saw one was from Curves. They had mis-dialled, and as sorry are giving me a couple weeks free time. Ehhh, I'll take it!
I have had the Red Cross of Canada call me after I had a new line installed, and they were looking for the prior owners of the number. When I told them it was my number now, they told me I should donate as much as the past people did, $500 a month. D: I was 17 and just starting college, so HELL no!
here's my situation. i've been home from college for over a month and have been applying to places like crazyyy. i've waited the few days-week to call them back and see if they've looked over my application, came in nicely dressed to turn in the application, done everything in my power short of begging to get a job.
on tuesday, i went to jimmy john's. i've worked at two of them before (once when i was home from college and once when i was up at college) so i was hired on the spot. this JJ location needs a release from the last JJ i worked at, and for three days now, we've been playing phone tag. i call them before the store opens and they assure me they'll call me in half an hour, and they don't ever call and i end up calling when i know it won't be busy there. my first question is, is this jimmy john's just giving me the run-around? i signed all the papers i need to sign so i am basically employed there, they just need the permission from the corporate manager (or something). they were supposed to call today before 10:00 (it is now 10:32 here) and they haven't yet. what should i do? if they don't want me to work there, i'd just rather them tell me that. well, i haven't done anything to make them not want me to work there. hm.
my second question is, about two weeks ago, i applied at this fancy grocery store by my house. the bakery manager called today and said "hi, i am the bakery manager and i will give you full time and pay you $7.50 come in today if you want to start work tomorrow, we really need you."
soooooo, what do i do, TQC? jimmy john's will probably only pay me $7.00 but i'll be getting full time there as well as the grocery store. do i call JJ and tell them that i've been offered another job and try to get them to pay me more to stick around? do i not bother with JJ since they haven't been beating down my door to get me to start work?
1) If a man says they have slept with "a lot" of people, what number range comes to mind?
2) If a woman says the same thing, what number range comes to mind?
3) I want to send random pictures to random friends - really ridiculous ones - and tell them "I saw this picture and thought of you." Just to see what responses I'll get. So - will you please post your funny macros/non-macro pictures? The more the better. Thanksss. =)
can you lick someone else's?
2) If laptop, is it Mac or Windows?
3) What kind of laptop is it?
4) Do you like it? Why/why not?
5) If you live in the US and you have wireless internet, what provider do you have?
2) What do you plan to eat for dinner tonight?
3) What is your most dreaded task at work/school?
4) What is the strangest item you have on your desk currently?
1) A Golden Delicious apple, 100cal bag of Lorna Doone cookies, and 4 hershey kisses. Also, 3 bottles of water and 2 cups of coffee.
2) Vegetarian Stir Fry over rice
3) Filing the interbranch transfers. Ugh.
4) A rubber duck with a snorkeling mask on. It's a promo item for our plumbing supply company.
do have have a least favorite book?
did you ever fight your way through a book?
2. when's the last time that you gave someone a nasty look? why?
3. what's something that you do that you really don't even know how you started doing it? i always lock the bathroom door whenever i'm either using the toilet or taking a shower, i also lock my bedroom door whenever i go to sleep.
A.) My husband just said "italian cheeses" and i thought he said "a tiny jesus". Which left me wondering what the hell the raviolis were made from.
What is the most unique sexual fetish you've ever heard of?
How much money is in your wallet right now?
2. what was the last thing you celebrated? (even the little things)
3. how do you feel right now?
Do you eat boogers? Have you ever?
2) How many pets do you have? What are they?
(edit: post a pic if you feel so inclined!)
3) Do you buy premade juice or the flavor packets of "drinks"(crystal light, tang, etc..)? What kinds are your favorites?
1) I stole one of those jello "mint sundaes" that was about to expire. It was amazing. I almost stole a light n' fit yogurt until i realized it had expired three months before..
2) I have a pet parakeet Mordecai who i found in front of save-a-lot. Hes cute but can be annoying as hell as i am not naturally a bird person. I really like having him around though because i live alone and most of my friends went home for the summer
3)I used to buy the bottled juice, but god those packets are so much cheaper! I really like crystal light orange sunrise (is sunrise actually in the title? i forget) and strawberry kiwi, although i also buy the "grape" at walmart if im low on money..haha.
Do you like them?
What would you say the flavor is?
4) What would you name them?
2) Very much!
3) McDonald's Cheeseburger
4) Backyard Barbecue
It's A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story are on at the exact same time.
A Christmas Story isn't running the 24 hours, and you can only watch ONE of the classic movies.
Which one do you pick- It's a Wonderful Life or A Christmas Story?
I would definitely pick It's a Wonderful Life
who do you go to for the same?
do you feel comfortable advising people during difficult times in their lives?
I just came from a meeting where the following exchange occured:
"Crocs are sold all over the world, fuckface."
"I call everyone fuckface."
My apologies to those of you who love all the prime numbers equally.
Have you ever had a non-irritating experience with a government agency?
in the meantime I've been using my laptop, but now it's really hot and burning my legs. what should I do?
why does the movie the big lebowski suck so much?
Lets see what do I need to do.
I need to to do a 2 weeks notice and tell my current job when Im leaving.
Ask them when they need me to work.
I dont even have any furniture rly. I guess ill worry about that later lol.
I would keep my bed here. I need another bed. A bigger one. Guess ill sleep on the floor until I get one.
All I can think of thats in my room that I need to bring is my betta fish, clothes, hair stuff, comp, personal documents, vacuum cleaner.
Im leaving my dresser here. I need another one.
I need a list of shit.
What should I need?
Im probably thinking way too ahead.
This is reminding me of Freshman year having to write down a list of what I need in a dorm except I will be paying for rent and stuff.
Im so scared.
Does anyone know of a good budget planner thing online?
My car is already paid off. Dont have to worry about that.
I have to pay for car insurance.
Um I have two credit cards but Im trying to pay them off and not put anything on it. My jcpenny card is almost paid off. The discover card might take awhile.
I guess I will need money for electricity, gas, water?
SO MY QUES IS WHAT DO I NEED FOR AN APARTMENT AND WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO TAKE BEFORE I GET AN APARTMENT?
Whats the most creative cubicle you've seen? (pics!?)
Whats your cube look like? (pics?)
On another subject, Have you ever used scar cream/treatments?
if so, which?
How much was it?
And how well did it work?
P.S. I'm looking for a bunch of summer recipes! and if i get enough I"m going to put them into a journal at summer_recipes Can you help me?
He's freaking huge too, we've had to take one of my cats to the vet twice because of injuries.
My boyfriend seems to think that if he pees outside near the cat-door and establishes an alpha male relationship, that it will stay away. But I don't know, frankly I'd rather he didn't pee on my footpath.
So, I'm just wondering what would happen to it if we caught it and took it to an animal shelter?
What are they like?
I don't want to do this if he will be put down or treated badly.
Any other solutions?
Yeah, we have been locking it out. I'm just looking for something more permanent, because even when we lock it out it will just cling to our windows meowing. The neutering sounds good though, thanks.
How many years have you been sexually active?
How many people have you slept with?
Do you ever lie about the number of people you have slept with?
2) How long do you think it would take to take over the world?
3) Did you like the Pinky & the Brain cartoon?
Bowl A is a one-gallon, with the tiny gravel-y rocks and a cloth plant- male betta.
Bowl B is a half-gallon, larger rocks with a plastic plant and a female betta.
BOTH bowls will develop a mysterious white scum on top and seemingly random intervals. They don't get scummy at the same time. It doesn't seem to be related to whether I've cleaned the bowls recently. It shows up as a film on the water, if i stick a finger in and drag it through, the filmy stuff will accumulate on my finger as some sort of white slime, and bits that unstick from my finger will just float around the water.
The fish don't seem to mind, the male will still blow bubbles trying to convince the female that he's got a swingin' bachelor pad, she'll flare up at him like "haha you can't get me".... so i think mostly the film bothers me.
What the hell is it?
Have you ever read any of those letters James Joyce sent to his SO?
When you think about how you know who James Joyce is, do you feel smarter?
What about if you know what he looks like?
If you got lost in the middle of a forest could you find your way out without a compass or map or cell phone??
How much does his chin get paid for each film?
How do I convince my husband that it would be a swell plan to go visit NYC for a bit? He's from there, but says it was so scary when he was still living there, 3 years ago. The security measures they placed due to 9-11 can't be THAT bad still, can they?
I've never been, and I'm so spastic about seeing new places. I wanna go! With him, duh.
what should i do to solve this?
i'm having a lot of frustration finding ones i like.
my haircut is pretty much the same as this girl's, but my hair is all black. i want to get some hair goop to help it stay big and textured at the back like that girl's - any product recommendations? i can get it to stand up like that for about five minutes and then it goes flat.
Have you ever gone into a job interview completely nervous and uncomfortable, but still received the position? What were you applying for?
Do you think staffing agencies consider the nervousness of the employees they're hiring out?
b) do you and your friends (specifically best friend) ever celebrate the ~*anniversary*~ of yall's friendship?
c) how old is your youngest friend?
d) how old is your oldest friend?
2) When's the last time you visited the zoo or an aquarium? Where was it?
Do you think this is enough or too little?
If you drink a lot of water, how many times do you pee a day?
Are you ~*jellis*~?
Did you laugh or scream in horror?
Also, what are a couple of your favorite holiday movies? Edit: Christmas, Hannukah, Halloween, whatever.
If you don't have one: would you get into a relationship with someone from the internet?
Do you have a lot of friends?
When I said "friends" did you think "real life" or "LJ"?
2)Is it possible to get a mail-order husband from a non-Arab country? About how much does that cost?
3)How do you like your grits?
What did I miss out on?
Why is everyone using thegreatone0381's icon today?
a) when is their birthday(s)?
what's your SO's name? C.
b) when is their birthday?
2- What's the last thing you searched (googled, yahooed, blingoed) for? Why?
3- What's the most terrifying murder case you've heard about? Why'd it bother you so?
How could I do this without using any USB cords or anything like that or a memory card? I have Bluetooth if that helps.
I've never seen that before and I had no idea how to use it. Do any of you know what it is?
Yesterday, I went to Panama City Beach. My SO's relatives rented a condo for a week, so we went down there to hang out.
( Collapse )
shopping for swimsuits or for jeans?
i say swimsuits, but jeans are pretty bad too.
edit: what's your opinion on the "ideal" body?
Does anyone else want to join?
If you have a live-in SO, do you seperate it into "your" car and "their" car? What do they drive?
What was your first car?
How long did you own it?
Did you total it?
and it is related, I promise!
Are you going to see Transformers?
Are you mad that Bumblebee is a Camero?
( Collapse )
2. do you live at home? if not, do you have an apt or house?
3. do your parents pay your rent?
4. did you parents ever buy you a car?
5. did you see black snake moan? like it?
6. did you see idiocracy? like it?
So what should I photoshop into thegreatone0381's mouth?
2.) Do you have any tricks to staying cool when it gets balls hot out? When our AC broke two summers ago I'd stick my head in the freezer every few minutes and sleep with a frozen washcloth on my face.
3.) What's your favorite activity that you can only partake in during the summertime?
2. We have a box of quinoa in the apartment that I want to make up. I know how to cook it, but I don't know what to add to it. I've only had quinoa once or twice, at the dorms, and it was good then--it was in a sort of croquette form, I suppose--but I feel like it'll be even better not mass-produced. I know I can do a stir-fry kind of thing with it, or risotto, and I've looked on Google for recipes, but I can't really find any good ones. What's a good recipe with it for dinner? (Vegetarian is preferred, but I can swing it if it's not.)
if a 6 turned out to be 9 would YOU mind?
are you experienced, or have you ever been experienced?
would it be better if i turned off the livingroom light?
i didnt think of it as shameless self promotion, i just wanted to see a self-selected sample of peoples journals because sometimes my posts are seriously, "i did laundry today. lame." and i like seeing people posts..sorry :<
1)whats the weather like where you are?
its incredibly humid and 94 degrees (heat index around one hundred). Thundering every so often and about to rain im sure. Completely grey and apocalyptic. Fun!
A. What do you play?
B. Are you any good?
C. Do you have groupies?
D. Can I hear what you sound like?
2. Are any of your friends in a band?
A. Do you think they're good?
B. If you don't think they're good, do you tell them that they suck?
C. Can I hear them?
2. My boyfriend + friends are. They're decent, they've improved a LOT.
This is their myspace. (WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEWHEEZINGSTUMBLERS)
Why can't I get enough freakin' David Bowie?
Tampa-area high school teacher Gordon Johnston had successfully challenged the frisking of fans entering Raymond James Stadium, arguing that it violated his constitutional protection against unreasonable searches. Three courts had agreed with him.
But a three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the decision Tuesday, saying Johnston had forfeited his right to challenge the constitutionality of the pat-downs when he consented to them.
The court also noted that Johnston doesn't have a constitutional right to watch a football game, that he was aware of the search policy before entering the stadium and that the Bucs can revoke game tickets for any reason.
Side note: Tampa is the only NFL city where the pat-downs had been successfully challenged in court, although lawsuits also have been filed in Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco.
It seems that this case or one like it is going to eventually make it to the SCOTUS so... what do you all think?
Personally I do value my privacy and as such I would not want to subject myself to any illegal searches, but, this does not seem to be something that would have been the original intent of the 4th Amendment. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and The NFL are private orginazations and well last I heard to get into any ACLU office you are subject to a search similar to this.
As the court said no one has a constitutional right to watch a football game (even though we should *snicker*) and as a guest of the team in their stadium, he is subject to the rules if he does not like it then he is free to not attend games.
What say all of you?
Just how sad is this? Poor guy.
2. In response to the earlier Pinky/Brain post: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Do you play in the arcade or at home, or both?
What level do you play on?
What is your favorite song to dance to?
( Collapse )
Let's say there's a catch though: you do not have the ability to turn the power off. Do you still choose it? X-ray vision, for example, becomes a lot less cool when you can't avoid seeing your mom naked.
I'd choose omnilinguility, whether or not it's a word. It'd be awesome to understand every language spoken, and it could definitely be used to my advantage. And i'd still choose it, even if it couldn't be selective.
Mug shots please.
Relevant female input welcome.
have you watched Army Wives on LifeTime yet? do you like it?
and where the hell is the remote to the tv???
are you gellin?
edit: i guess what i should have asked was, is it just about killing or is it making a statement of some kind?
Have you ever asked your SO to stay away from someone? Who and why?
2:Would you ok a tax raise if you could decide which programs got the money?
3:What chore do you hate to do the most?
4:What is the last thing you spent $20 on?
5: Why would anyone buy this for their kid?
I never talk shit, but I think shit. And I feel that is really fake and scary because people will never find out.
I know this isn't the ideal community to post this because people tend to respond with unhelpful, rude comments to these types of questions, but I'm desperate.
I have since read that it does count as fruit as long as the fruit's pulp is still inside (AKA I'm not just juicing it?).
Can you tell me which of these is true?
*from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA*
if you're a convicted felon?
If not, does that mean forever?
If so, is there a time period after your conviction you aren't allowed in?
I think Nathaniel Hawthorne is so cute:
Also, Lord Byron:
I guess I go for the literary types!
when was the last time you were given oral or gave someone oral?
was it good for you?
He thinks it's unacceptable how often I go out. I go out almost every night. I'll stay in a night to catch up on some rest or just lounge but I don't tend to stay in two nights in a row. I'm basically gone from around 9ish to 1 in the morning give or take here there. Now I can understand how in his eyes it may seem like I go out too much, but take in these facts. I'm turning 20 in a few months and am home from college on SUMMER vacation. I work 40hrs a week and have never missed a day of work regardless of how much I go out. I'm always quiet when I come home. I still spend lots of time with my family. I'm just enjoying my summer break with friends/bf I don't get to see that often during the year.
1. Is he being unreasonable for being mad at me? I mean, I'm a college student on summer vacation! He can't seriously expect me to only go out on the weekends and stay home all week.
And other questions that are less self involved.
2. How long have you had your LJ?
I've had mine since October 2003
3. What are you looking forward to most this summer?
August when I stop working and start vacationing!
My university trying to charge me almost $200 for a pukey mattress that was pukey when I got it. Bastards.
I'd probably just eat all the food in my house. Doesn't matter if I'm fat in heaven ;)
Any suggestions for good ways to raise funds for an event?
( Collapse )
ETA: I realize this idea might seem a long shot, but if anyone wants to indulge me with a serious response that would be awesome!! :)
What movies should I rent tonight? I want somethin' gooooooood. Very good.
It's a site where you can custom make your own ice cream and have it sent to you.
Anyone ever tried it? Was it really pricey?
My boyfriend says no, but he was a temp back in 1995 and I am wondering if things have changed since then.
1) So where, fellow TQCers, should I get insurance? Is Geico.com a good idea? Or maybe State Farm, since I'll be living in Bloomington which is their corporate headquarters...I'm not sure if that would make them a better choice or not.
Horror stories and/or awesomeness stories about various insurance companies are a plus.
2) While on the subject of cars, what is your fantasy car? Modern, classic, or both. Pix plz because I don't know much about cars just by the name.
The car that makes me rather weak in the knees is the Corvette Stingray, mostly late 60s/early 70s. Something like ( Collapse )
Come on baby, can you bleed like me?
What is this "Homer's Beer Song" parodying?
I feel I should know, being a music geek, but alas, no. And I want it :(
Why can I imagine kicking someone's ass to this song?
What's wrong with me tonight?
What did she invent??
In the Reunion Special episode.. and Colie says "we have an announcement".. what was it?? (I missed the epi)
I'm just not sure how.
Apparently, some people were complaining that Dr Who showed Americans in letter jackets and that was an unreasonable stereotype. So this is pretty much directed at the Americans:
1. Did people in your high school wear letter jackets regularly?
2. Did you have a letter jacket?
3. What was it for?
1. I didn't think that was so unrealistic, because tons of people at my high school wore them. All the athletes (big football school) and almost everyone in marching band had them.
2. Yup! I still have mine, actually, sitting in my closet.
3. Tennis and Band. (Yes, I lettered in marching band.)
You tell me!
What job(s) could you never ever see yourself doing?
Anything involving getting others to exercise.
Do you get along with your in-laws?
What should I tell this coworker of mine will neither shut up about nor end her shitty shitty shitty relationship?
Seriously, I'm going to kill her if I have to hear about him fucking around again.
Do needles bother you?
Today, a girl that works with my mom backed up into my brand new car and scraped tons of paint off of the bumper. We made a police report and everything for insurance purposes.
The girl that did this says that it should be fine if someone would buff and repaint the bumper, but quite a few people have told me that the new paint starts to chip off of a plastic bumper after a few monthes. They all told me that I should just put an entire new bumper on it to make sure.
I mean this is my first brand new car, and when I say brand new I mean it. I bought the car straight off the lot and it doesn't even have a license plate on it yet.
Is it true about the paint on a plastic bumper chipping off soon true?
Also, would it be wrong for me to ask for her to put an entire new bumper on the car instead of the cheaper route by just painting it?
(BTW, this girl is friends with my mother and it would be kind of awkward for me and her if she would get mad about it.)
i found this one but i know nothing about it. and i don't know if there are like, risks involved in sending text messages to people.
2. Where did you get it? (If you made it yourself, where did you get the picture?)
3. Is it your default icon? If it's not, when do you use it?
A friend of mine thought MySpace just makes uploaded copyrighted pictures smaller by default but the picture below that I uploaded is not a copyrighted picture since it's something I scanned and it turned out much smaller when I uploaded it to MySpace.
Edit: Is there anything I can do so the image above doesn't turn out so small when I upload it to MySpace?
Bonus points for pictures.
IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION DON'T COMMENT THANKS.
Are they scams and a waste of time?
Or are they innovative inventions and time saving conveniences?
Have you ever ordered anything you have seen on TV?
And if so, what did you purchase, and how good was the product?
If so, do you listen to the mp3 player on headphones? What headphones do you use? I've already gone through two adapters like the one in the picture, and I'm looking for something new. [ETA: Specifics about what you use would be nice.]
Except this haha: