What man-purse should I buy?
Seriously, I need something that's not a girly purse, nor a backpack to carry around my stuff. Something like those things where one strap goes around the shoulder and it's a about 2-3x the size of a normal purse.
1. It should be probably 2-4x the size of a normal old lady purse (which is on the bigger side).
2. It should be easy to carry and comfortable. If you have something fashionable that is two-straps that would be nice, but not a requirement.
3. It doesn't need to be super stylish or anything and I don't care about name brands.
4. It should be durable.
5. It should have various compartments, including several big open ones and various small ones. If you get pictures try to get ones showing the inside.
I'd prefer to order to online.
i'm not sure if these are idiomatic expressions. have you heard of these? do you know what they mean (without looking them up, of course)? i'm a native english speaker and some of these were new to me:
- call a spade a spade
- carry the can
- come a cropper
- do a bunk
- do one's nut
- draw in one's horns
- get the wind up
- go by the board
- go great guns
- pip someone at the post
- save your bacon
- take the biscuit
How is 'rhomaioi' pronounced? I mean shit, I'm even in a community with that name and I can't pronounce it.
my doctor gave me vicodin for flu pain. Isn't this stuff supposed to make you sleep? what exactly does vicodin do?
is anyone else bored?
edit: I am going to bed
There is a thread over on Postsecret about how gay men (or any men who've had sex with men, or any women who have had sex with a gay man) aren't allowed to donate blood to the Red Cross. One person mentioned how her fiance couldn't give blood because he was raped (by another man) when he was a child.
That's horrible and ridiculous, but my question is: if you KNOW you're not HIV positive, you CAN just... um, lie, can't you?
Do you have a hemorrhoid?
So I've just gotten back into using Sonic Foundry Acid. I'm currently in between bands, which is annoying, but at least I still have something to make music with. It's been quite a while since I've used it, and my google searches were (of course) amazingly unhelpful. So:
1. Do you know of any good sites that provide free loops? Ideally these would be clearly listed and labeled, and packaged together (I have found a few sites, but the loops were poorly marked and only downloadable individually).
2. What is a good free program I can get to make loops? I used to use Taureg, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.
3. Same as question one, but for samples.
I'd also be interested in programs/loop packs that can be purchased, but I'm specifically looking for free stuff I can get my hands on immediately. I'm in quite the music-making mood tonight, any help is much appreciated.
Do you live in or have you ever been to Michigan? What is/was your favorite thing about the state or the area you are/were in? Are there any places you recommend visiting?
Whats one thing you're really regretting at the mo'?
I'm regretting watching the pale man clip from pan's labyrinth before going to bed. Now I can't sleep.
Favorite animal to see at the zoo?
You're about to use a public bathroom for whatever call nature is demanding of you, when you're brushed aside by either Brad Pitt or Lindsay Lohan, who enters a stall and within minutes, you hear the cacophonic ugly sounds of pooping, which goes on for a while. You go about your peeing, and as you're cleaning up, you notice that the air is odorless. There is absolutely no poopy aroma in the air. None! It's like the room has been completely purified! It would be borderline flabbergasting if you really cared (I'm assuming you don't). The buildup to this nauseating question is:
1. Would this change your mind about celebrities who 'think their shit don't stink'?
edit: it's still not entirely proven if girls do, indeed, poop, so in theory, Lohan drops a deuce in this theoretical restroom
Do you think your life is worth having a comic made for it? Or does nothing interesting happen to you?
1. What is the proper way to address a widow? (Meaning Mrs. Lastname, Ms. Lastname, etc)
2. Do you take photos at funerals? How about gravesites? Why or why not?
I never take photos at funerals. I took a couple of photos of my father's grave a couple days ago and felt really strange doing so. I don't know why, it just felt kind of crass.
3. Are you on good terms with your ex(es)?
My ex is one of my best friends. We hadn't hung out for almost two years, and the other day we picked up as if nothing had happened (when, frankly, a lot happened. Our story could go in the dictionary as the definition of "bad breakup"). We've texted each other literally about 50 times in the past couple of days, and his girlfriend/fiance and I are good friends.
I understand the truth-teller & liar riddle perfectly. Who here still doesn't understand it?
So, awesome! I got hives. I've been using a new nailpolish and was also outside in the sun all day, so I think that's what did it. I've never had hives before, but the internet works wonders.
If you have ever had hives, what is the best at-home treatment?
How long did they last?
What should I use to cool down my skin and make it stop itching so much?
Thank you every one. I would hav been lost, just itching, and freaking out making the hives worse in the pharmacy if not for you guys.
I got benydryl and the gold bond anti itch cream. I just took the benydryl and applyed the anti itch cream, but the cream feels so much better already.
Do you feel bad when you take a day off work and it isn't fully justified?
What is the proper buffer time to call in and request said day off?
Does it make it better if you know you're going to be handing in your notice pretty damned soon there?
I ask, because I just called in "sick" with a sinus headache and an upset stomach, but mainly because I couldn't find my wallet.
What does the internet look like?
Did your 7-11 ever give you anything for getting the wrapper with the Indian Shooting the Star?
So, how was your weekend?
1) How often do you take pictures?
2) Where is your favorite place to take pictures?
3) If there were a tqc photo community would you join it?
Bonus: To those of you who are doing a project 365 what are you doing with the pictures you take once your project has ended?
Where could I find a chart that lists what the different pain releivers are supposed to do best?
I know they list different ingredients, but I can't remember which ones are designed to be best for headaches, joint pain, inflammation, etc.
Hipbones or teeth?
rent or buy?
what's your last.fm?
At my school, the computer system has a bunch of websites blocked so the students can't go on them. Sites include Facebook, YouTube, DailyMotion, Habbo, etc.
The teachers computers also have these sites blocked, but one of my teachers has a 'go-around' program that lets him access these blocked sites. If he told us what the program was he could get in a lot of trouble, so I was wondering if anyone here knows of such a program.
Does reading TQC help you wake up in the morning?
For some reason, I now no longer have any desire to go back to bed. It's better than coffee.
I recently got a laptop and I'm getting cable for my laptop today from Time Warner. I'm not exactly sure how it's supposed to work. Do I get wireless or just regular cable? Is someone going to come over my house to install something? Does it work the same way or differently like on desktop computers?!
EDIT: THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATIONS/HELP.
How often do you go out in public without a bra?
And for everyone:
What's the worst outfit you've ever worn in public?
If you're in a hellish amount of pain and no painkiller works, what do you do?
Is there anything you CAN do, or do you just suck it up and bear it? Do you go back to bed and hope you can sleep through it (assuming you don't have shit to do that day)? Do you curl up in a fetal position and cry? Do you work your ass off on something, hoping it will distract you enough from it?
I'm considering all of these options but haven't quite decided what I'm going to do. Buuut I DO have stuff to do today, so going to bed probably won't cut it... damn.
I'm going to Montreal on Thurs (yay!) and my grandmother has all kinds of ideas, one of which was a dinosaur that was made of plastic chairs. But she can't remember if it's in Montreal or not. I've tried Google, but I can't find it.
Do any of you know if there is a dinosaur made of plastic lawn chairs and if so, is it in Montreal?
question 1. Has anyone heard recent news about the girl who escaped an underground dungeon after 10 years?
Question 2. What is the story behind the death of Silke Bischoff? All I can find is stuff about the band (which is very good) who named themselves after her, but nothing on her specifically.
What is something that the U.S. has that India doesn't? We have an Indian intern for the next 3 months, and she wants to take something home that you can only find in America.
You're going to a BBQ! What are you bringing (food or booze-wise)?
How many drinks do you have before you deem yourself unable to drive? Does it matter how far you have to drive?
I'm supposed to go to a farewell outing after work for someone who is leaving. I don't want to go. What excuse can I make up to tell them tomorrow as to why I wasn't there?
What movies do you think should be redone?
1. For those of you with children, did their eye color change? If it did, when did it change?
2. Is the tqc_notebook ever going to happen?
3. Whats the last thing you bought online?
4. What did you eat for breakfast?
I want to make some scones and muffins today because I'm feeling all cheeful and domesticated, but we just had some guy come and put varnish on our front and back doors so the house smells like varnish.
Would this affect the quality/taste of the muffins and scones? Should I wait a few hours for the smell to dissipate before cooking?
Now, I don't normally eat chocolate. Mostly, because I was sure for years that it was causing my migraines. Today, however, I am in need of some chocolate. Thus, I plan on making a fun afternoon walk to the store and buying a chocolate bar of sorts.
What should I buy, oh great TQC?
What's your favourite chocolate bar?
1. What are your favorite book covers? Whether you like the actual book or not.
2. Are you looking forward to the Golden Compass/Northern Lights movie?
3. If you got the opportunity to travel into space, would you? Basically, I just want to know if anyone is freaked out by the concept like I am.
like all computers and programs, i've heard good and bad recommendations for windows vista. i wouldnt like an os that has too many problems or w/e but the thing is i'm only using it for a few programs. my question is thus:
-does anybody out there use windows vista for word processing, internet/email, and itunes? can you give me a recommendation on how well those functions work?
Is there something that a large number of people in your general area (not an organized group, just people) tend to do?
In my town, a lot of people will sing the song "Build Me Up Buttercup" when bored, or when there is a lull in conversation, or just entirely at random. I've actually asked people about it and no one has any idea why.
What assumptions do you allow people to make about you?
What would make someone fake their death?
What are your favorite covers? (er, like songs, not like stuff that goes on your bed.) Who did the original (if you know)?
What's the best fortune you ever got in a fortune cookie?
I've noticed that whenever I turn my central A/c on, I get rather dizzy in light headed within 30 minutes or so. Then when I turn it off, I feel back to normal in about an hour. At first I thought it might be carbon monoxide, but I have electric not gas in my house.
Any ideas on what it could be?
Welcome to the TQC Greeting Card company's monthly meeting.. we're trying to come up with a new batch of greeting cards.. do you have any ideas?
1. what occassion is it for? (graduation, birthday, death, wedding, ETC)
2. what would the outside of the card say?
3. what would the inside of the card say?
in other news....
4. have you ever gone commando? under what circumstances? sometimes my jeans don't look right with underwear and i really don't care for thongs, so i have, lol.
5. if you haven't, would you?
when my boyfriend and i talk, he spends a lot of the time watching my mouth.
do i have bad teeth?
is he checking to make sure i don't have anything between them?
is he going deaf?
is he distracted by my lip ring?
or is it something more salacious?
TQC IT IS A MATTER OF DIRE IMPORTANCE:
Do you know the rest of the coconut song after the line "big ones, small ones, some as big as your head?"
ETA: I am not asking for them, I am asking if you know them from memory.
How do you get rid of an itch you can't scratch?
eta. I CAN physically scratch it, but I'm not supposed to, I need ideas of how to stop the itching pls. :(
Do you know anybody who's ever been ripped off by a scam artist, like those guys who drive around in white vans offering discount speakers, or those dudes who will reseal your driveway with black paint and then disappear with your cash?
How'd that work out for them?
1) Do you have "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey stuck in your head?
2) What do you think is the worst song to have stuck in your head?
1. Does it or does it not freak you out when you seem to be in the loud majority? (If you don't know exactly what I mean, use your mind and just go with it because maybe there's no exact meaning.)
2. What was the last thing you cooked?
3. Without looking it up, finish this: Perfect love drives out ______.
1. What are your favorite salads to make?
2. What's your favorite salad dressing?
3. What are some other simple, healthy recipes you love to make?
Anyone else playing along with www.savemyhusband.com??
How do you feel about the commericals/the game itself? Is it misleading? Did you think that someone was actually missing??
If you're playing, have you figured it out yet?
1. Is Lily Allen an idiot?
2. Should I make chicken cacciatore for dinner? What are you making for dinner?
1. If you sell on eBay, what sort of items are selling best lately? Have you recently bought anything on eBay? What was it?
2. How would a US citizen begin the process of moving to Canada? I'm talking about paperwork, documents, visas, citizenship, etc...
3. As it stands now, who are you going to vote for in the presidential election?
TQC - what are golden skans?
1. What is the one word that you can't stand seeing misspelled?
I hate seeing people type out 'prolly' or some other stupid version of PROBABLY.
2. What size is your biggest diamond?
3. What do you like to put on the TV for background noise? What activity do you usually have to have background noise for?
4. What would you do to the person that walked up to you, grabbed your primary hand, and cut your thumb off?
Well, I tried that Banana Boat Sun Dial sunless tanner a few people have recommended in here. Unfortunately, my results were much worse than any other sunless tanning product I have ever used.
So, any tips on how to even out my splotchiness? Or get it all off? My brother is getting married this weekend D:
I learned this:
Beer before liquor, gets you drunk quicker.
Liquor before beer, you can puke over here.
My boyfriend learned this:
Beer before liquor, gets you much sicker.
Liquor before beer, never fear!
They contradict each other.
Which version did you learn (or did you learn other words)? Which is correct?
What's the most hilarious/stupid lie anyone's ever told about you?
In like mid-highschool someone once said that I only pretended to have heart problems so I had an excuse to not do drugs. Idk what the hell that means but lololol especially considering I did used to do them so.. why would.. I don't know. I still think about that and laugh sometimes.
Do you use movie quotes in real life? If so, which ones and in what kinds of situations?
Is there a way to turn all of my entries into friends only entries without having to edit every single entry?
Backstory: I worked at a national fast food chain (the one that is Scottish named), and one day my manager told me that they needed a head cashier at the store near by. I did not have a car at the time so she took me over there, and as I was getting ready for the shift I saw my manager leave with a box of tomatoes. I asked the manager at the location I was at, and he told me that they [my location] was short on tomatoes, and they [where I was now] needed a cashier that they did a swap to cover the shift. I had been traded for a box of tomatoes, that really makes you feel special!
What has been the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to you at work?
Has anyone here ever ghostwritten anything?
If you were applying for a job and wanted to show writing examples, would it be acceptable to use published articles that you ghostwrote but have someone else's name on them? How do you show that you actually were a ghostwriter and not trying to pass someone else's writing off as your own?
Where do you learn so many words to write such long questions, TheQuestionClub?
I have a new (to me) vaccuum cleaner. But I can't use it. I need to put on the new fan belt, but ... alas, the last screw that needs to come off is freakin' stripped all to hell. I've tried everything.
What do I do to get this screw off? It's in a cramped, annoying area, too. :(
nipple rings: yay or nay?
Why am I so freaking awesome?
From the history of the Internet which has been your favorite online meme?
Have you ever considered that for all the mayonnaise you will consume in your lifetime all the molecules that will make up your mayonnaise exists out there somewhere but not as mayonnaise?
1. What did you name your car?
2. How did you come up with that name?
3. What other non-living things have you named?
1. My first car was Bonnie. I'm trying to come up with names for my new one though.
2. She was a Bonneville, so Bonnie seemed to fit perfectly well. I'm having some trouble coming up with something for an Accord though.
Did you ever intend to "do things right" with your significant other and try to not have sex until you're married and then you end up not being able to do that and then feel horribly guilty afterwards?
Do you get really attached to those you have sex with?
Does having sex with somebody make breaking up with them more painful for you?
Did you come from a household that is really puritanical about sex to the point where you feel really uncomfortable with it?
Do you try to follow your religion's decrees about this thing?
Do you end up being torn apart by guilt when you break those rules?
Do you suffer from thinking too much and driving yourself batshit crazy?
TQC, Rudezombie's last question rekindled my anger at my boyfriend for being a dick for four months this one time. It was a situation that, when I asked you all last year what I should do, got responses like "put nair in his shampoo" and "burn his things."
The situation has been pretty much resolved since and we're back together, but at the moment I feel frustrated with the remnants of the anger and drama that are still around even today. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RELIEVE THIS FEELING? EXTRA POINTS FOR SUBTLENESS.
No vry srs answers plz. Can't put nair in his shampoo cause he uses mine. Burning things can't be done.
1. Why won't Alltel send me my damn phone bill? Are they trying to get me to pay for their tacos and midget strippers or something, by only allowing me to pay the un-itemised online bill? Or am I just needlessly paranoid and/or money-grubbing?
2. Do you know where I can get any matte-black nail polish? I don't want the super-glossy stuff, and that's all I ever see. I like my sparkly dark blue polishes now, but it's nice to have something that goes with more than just dark blue.
3. Name my kitten? He's black with green eyes. I'm considering Zombi or Gollum, since he is sort of funny-looking. Opinions?
4. Do you know how to tell if cans of food have botulism, aside from just whether or not it's dented or bulging? EDIT: I mean like, once you open them/if they're not dented. All I could find online was how to tell if you have botulism yourself.
Anyone else have a case of the Mondays?
How do you know when your boyfriend is going to break up with you?
On a lighter note what was you funniest fall. Mine was when I fell up the stairs in school basically in front of everyone.
1. If i brought in a negative (the sepia ones) to the wal mart photo center, would they be able to make me prints??
2. Did you like Hostel 2?
Everyone said it sucked, but I really liked it
What reaction will i get when i tell my crush that i like him?
Your favourite reader
Tell me about the angriest you've ever been. When was it? What caused it? What did you do? Tell me about it in as much detail as you can.
1- Have you ever had to train someone for your job? If so, how'd that go?
2- Are you usually the one who breaks up your relationships, or the one who gets dumped?
3- Why must baby animals be so damned cute? Is it to trick me into almost getting them?
4- What is your favourite thing to do/see in a museum?
5- Where's your head at?
1- Doing that now. While running the office. My limited sanity is on a break, definitely.
2- Usually I'm the one tossed. I find it too hard to kick someone to the curb, sigh.
3- Yes. :(
4- EVERYTHING. Seeing stuffed animals ready to attack wins though.
5- Floating at the ceiling.
What's the nicest way to tell someone to go away?
My housemates moved out and left a huge piece of wonderful fudge in the refrigerator. It's highly likely they don't even knew it was still in there. Is it fair game, or should I wait?
Would it be insane for me to drive 45 minutes to get Arby's or Applebee's or IHOP for dinner tonight?
The only restraunts we have up here are more for the tourists and very expensive, plus I have a desire for processed food tonight. And I don't want to cook.
What's a good way to get rid of a wasps nest...as opposed to the usual spray it down with a hose and then run for your life?
1. That stink someone gets after going to a tanning salon... Is that the smell of burning flesh?
2. My boyfriend got a new printer/scanner/copier. He's not home. Should I scan a body part?
3. Do you like grape soda? What about cream soda?
4. What do you post in more, your own journal or TQC?
How often do you throw away/donate/generally get rid of old clothes?
What is your favorite way to cook boneless chicken?
I feel like Ive put every single spice I own on it. I want something different. =\
With my old phone number I kept getting people looking for Adam. Now I've changed my number, I've only had it three days, and people are now calling looking for Tiffany!
Tell me TCQ, who the hell is Adam and why were so many people, especially young women, looking for him all the time?
Now who is Tiffany and what did Wal-Mart pharmacy have for her today?
Am I going to end up hating this Tiffany as much as I grew to hate Adam?
Am I secretly Adam and Tiffany and I just don't know it?
What is your current ringtone? (Mine is Disturbed's cover of "Land of Confusion")
...can't trust that day.
A brand new day, a brand new week. I think I may have worn the crown last week so, who do you think is the most reviled tqc'er in lj-land so far this week, hmmm?
Based on your past training and experience, why do you feel that ******** should consider you for this position?
I'm filling out a job application and I'm on the last page. I've already listed all my damn skills and whatnot on the previous pages (so I have nothing new to add), and it won't let me go back. Brain is numb after 40985039458 hours working on said app. Plz advise.
Bonus points for something outlandish and bold like "You'd be a damn fool not to hire me!" Except better.
Edit: Why is my text all funny? What did you do to it!? Or is it just weird on my computer? Nevermind. I was somehow in the rich text thingy.
How often would you describe yourself as "burned out"?
What's the best gladiator name you can think of? (As in, one that wasn't in the TV show.)
What's the best porn star name you can think of?
1) Does it bother you when lj-friends comment on your *personal* journal entries but the entire content of the comment is about themselves? nooooo reference to you? It bothers me.
2) Have you left or received more comments?
3) Do comments really matter?
4) Do you only 'friend' people you have similar interests to?
For those of you with furry pets, do you have problems with fur in the keyboard? What do you do about it?
1. I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 and I had to restart it and now I can't use my touchpad to scroll. I try to get the little icon back on the taskbar, but it won't show up. I really hate having to use my arrows to scroll, I love being able to scroll with the touchpad. Does anyone know how I can get this back?
Edit Please, no comments about how my computer sucks. I've heard it all
2. How many songs do you have in whatever music player you use? How many GB?
I recently deleted over 2,000 songs, now I have 5685. 35.29 GBm
How do you write about poetry? And how do you understand Edgar Allan Poe? helpful websites? My exam's in about 15 days and I'm still in deep waters - I'm not clear about most things and I don't really know how to start to get to know them. Help me please!
PS : I have tried doing assignments and things but I just keep failing them...and I really tried very hard. So, maybe I'm just not gifted in this area. :(
How do I make my new cats stop pooping two feet away from the litter box instead of in it? They came to me trained, and mostly use the box, but when I go to sleep, they decide that it's time to poop on my floor. Is it just because I'm asleep and not watching, or what?
how does one construct a pony hawk without those tacky ass scrunchies?
if you have a mohawk, or any type of -hawk, will you show me it?
I teach a grade 9 student Leadership option class (it's like student council, basically). I want to show them a movie or two in the last couple weeks of class since we won't be planning or executing any student events during the last few weeks of school.
1) Must be PG-13 or lower (I don't mind some swearing and violence, but nudity and explicit sexuality is a no go)
2) Should have a theme of leadership
So, any suggestions for movies to show?
1. Is there a difference between a dork, nerd, and geek? My guy friends were debating it the other day and I was wondering what other people thought.
2. If you met a guy, and were pretty into him, would it be a turn off if you found out that he owned a comic book store?
3. Now that school's ending this week (FINALLY!), I need to make sure that I've seen all the coolest movies of 2006. What movies should I be SURE to add to my Netflix so that I can watch them over the summer?
has anyone ever fostered kittens or another animal?
how much work was it? was it worth it?
did the shelter provide you with money or food etc.?
TQC, how would you react to a comic about a male anorexic?
What if he died in the end, and never got recovery?
Why are there really itchy bumps on my scalp, under my hair?
have you or someone you know been in the peace corps?
how was your experience? i've heard both good and bad things :\
Is there a god of fear? Or a god of lust, panic, regret, adultery?
edit: sorry about the disable - meant to disable email alerts.
im trying to find this music sharing comm i used to read
they used to have big directory posts of everything currently uploaded for the comm - it was really useful, huge lists of current uploads. i could have sworn it was on my flist, but i cant find it :(
anyone know what im talking about?
I just made a new screen name, and AIM is being a little bitch. Every time I sign on the new screen name, it tells me there's an error, and it has to close. Now, it won't even let me sign on. However, all my other screen names work at the moment.
Is this screen name the spawn of the devil?
Why is it acting a fool?
So, I'm looking for a good, reputable online store that sells realllly sexy lingerie other than Victoria's Secret (I don't think VS really qualifies as really sexy lingerie though, pfft). Suggest me some places?
What was the last thing you thought, before you read this question?
I wished that people making image macros would realize that you don't need to mis-spell every goddamn word.
HAY TQC DO MY HOMEWORK!
For my nutrition class, we have to prepare a snack food from a random culture for our class. It has to be "attention grabbing" so I'm pretty sure ants on a log aren't going to cut it.
However, I have no ideas.
Do you? Would you share them with me?
Are you addicted to Snood?
Do you have nice teeth?
I got my braces off today! I can't stop looking at my teeth.
Who would win in a battle, a narwhal or a unicorn?
What's your favorite cooking show?
Do you think surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding are similar enough that if you can do one you could learn to do the others fairly easily?
What's the funniest thing you've witnessed lately?
I was at a barbeque/party with my boyfriend and he was telling a story about his friend face planting, and right as he got to that point, his shorts just dropped to the ground. i still laugh when i think about it.
Do you think that cops should be used to scare children straight?
For example, you catch your child shoplifting, and call the police, and explain that you need them to scare some sense into your child. Those kind of situations.
Has your mother been through menopause yet? Does she go all ballistic on you? I am quite sad my mother is going through it. It is inevitable, but seeing her behaving in such a way hurts me.
The bulb in my fridge just went out. I didn't even know that could happen, but makes sense. How do I change the bulb? I've looked at the Kenmore and Sears websites, but I can't find anything about what bulb to use. Can I just use a small light bulb? and do I have to unplug the fridge?
I do plan on calling Sears tomorrow, so this is just info so I know what to ask about.
1. Have any of you already made up your minds as to who you'll be voting for in 2008? If yes, who? And why?
2. What's your favorite news network?
3. Who is/was your favorite news anchor?
I bought an international calling card and on the card it says 'New York'. Would I still be able to use it if I called from Jersey?
you're opening up a restaurant.
what's the name of it?
what kind of cuisine are you offering?
where is it?
Assume you are in England. Assume you are, while remaining in England, as far away from the Sea of England that you can be. How far away from the sea of England are you?
My mom just found my iPod after it had been missing for about a year now.
1. Have you lost anything lately?
1a. What was it?
1b. Have you found it yet?
1c. Where was it?
1d. How long was it missing for?
What signs do people give out that the are genuine. In a future partner, friend etc?
What makes you trust a person?
I'm sorry if this was already posted, I'm sure I'm not the first who has thought of it. I checked though, and didn't see it.
What do you do for your father on Father's Day?
What has been your favorite Father's Day?
This is my first Father's Day with my father in years, and I want to do something nice for him. Any suggestions? How about for a grandfather?
What exactly is the point of posting a question and disabling comments?
Exactly how hard do you want to hit people who do that?
If you buy bottled water, what's your favorite?
Did you have a good day today?
Who would you like me to beat up?
Has anyone here traveled in Costa Rica on a guided tour? If so - and you enjoyed your tour company - can you tell me the name of the tour group you went with? I'm looking to go later this summer or in early fall for 7 or 8 days, and I'd prefer to research tour companies that come recommended.
1. I want to learn to play a melodica this summer. I don't know how to play any instruments, so I would probably take lessons. At what point do you think someone is too old for music lessons?
2. If you have ever taken music lessons of any variety, how old were you?
3. Have you ever taught yourself how to play an instrument? If so, how did that go?
1) What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
When I was 8, I saw Nightmare on Elm Street at a sleepover with my friends. I couldn't be upstairs by myself for about 9 months.
2) What's the most played song on your music player of choice? How many plays?
'The Kill' by 30 Seconds to Mars- 882 plays
3) What's the song you listened to most recently?
'I'm Sorry' by FlyLeaf
4) Do you have a favourite driving song?
I can't think of one. I guess it depends on my mood.
Which is the correct saying?
You've got another think coming!
You've got another thing coming!
And what is it that I should be worried about coming?
what's something that seems to be commonplace for most people that you've never experienced?
i've never been to or really seen the ocean. the only time i did was on a flight home from London back in 2004 when i was coming back from the potty.
are you guys offended when someone says to you... "you look tired!" ?
I feel like thats a nicer way of saying, "wow, you look like crap!"