June 8th, 2007
ETA: Nevermind. Figured it out. Thanks.
The ennui, it crushes my soul. What should I write about to alleviate the lassitude?
Bah, nevermind... I found a BitTorrent download for it. 49 hours to go!
2. What's your favorite movie?
"1. Does anyone have any old neopets accounts anymore? They can be worthless, absolutely no NP, no pets, or a good name-- just 4 months or older? Email firstname.lastname@example.org ... this is very urgent!!! it would be so much appreciated!! she may even offer you something for them (:
2. what would you guys do if your boyfriend peed on the carpet because he is too lazy to walk to the bathroom? i cant find appropriate punishment/get him to stop
3. how do you guys react to queefing with a guy? Is it not totally embarassing?!"
And a question from me:
4. Did you do anything amazing today? If so, what?
Have a nice night/morning!
1) Less than 1 month-- Pro Life or Pro Choice?
2) 1 Month-- Pro Life or Pro Choice?
3) 2 months-- Pro Life or Pro Choice?
4) 3 months-- Pro Life or Pro Choice?
i agree this is better..
Abortions in the later trimesters.. Pro Life or Pro Choice?
Do you have any weird reactions or allergies? Particularly to common household items?
How can I increase the audio quality? Is there a setting that I need to fiddle with? It's kind of annoying having to really "crank" the volume and it's not even that loud.
You do not fake being polite
o Strongly Disagree
o Strongly Agree
What the heck does that question mean? The way I see it it can mean two things:
A) When I don't feel polite, I don't fake it (which would be a bad thing for jobs where you need to have good customer service qualities)
B) I don't need to fake being polite because I already am polite (which is a good thing)
What do you think? What should I say in order to give the best impression?
2. If you don't have kids, would you object to their watching Spongebob if/when you have kids? Why?
3. What shows aimed at children would you/do you object to your kids watching?
I ask because my youth pastor doesn't let his kids watch Spongebob, and I think that's....kinda strange, and my aunt won't let her kids watch Dora the Explorer because she doesn't want them learning Spanish(WTF?).
Absolut MANDRIN (Orange and mandarin)
Absolut VANILIA (Vanilla)
Absolut RASPBERRI (Raspberry)
Absolut APEACH (Peach)
Absolut RUBY RED (Grapefruit)
Absolut PEARS (Pear)
which one should I get?
ETA: tally = raspberry 10, peach 4, grapefruit 3, mandarin 1, vanilla 12, pear 0.
EDIT: Never mind, the gods have been kind, I got it back. Whew.
My answer: maybe people really believe that this is the best approach to everything. I think most people mean well by giving this answer. People probably mean to save time and keep things interesting. I have gotten exasperated, myself, when people have asked me very general or simple questions ("what are some Jewish holidays?" "How to you make green tea?") and I've told many people to go use Google.
But I am finding it tiresome and nattery. And I wonder what those replying "google it" so frequently think about the depth and intricacy of information which often turns up from discussing, rather than simply googling.
I love Google and I use it constantly. But I can see its limitations, too. Google is not necessarily the last word in subjects which are enriched by discussion, especially discussion among a group of people familiar to the information seeker, a kind of peer group. Some questions really are answered better by human beings reading them, not by pages which happen to show up at the top of a Google search.
Another unrelated question: Have any of you tried Danactive, and if so, did it make you feel sick?
I've never been in this situation before and I don't know what my rights are or if I have any.
The dealership I bought this car from ripped me off on the price of the car and the interest rate of the loan. Now to find out that there has been previous damage that was merely covered up just kills me. I bought the car a year ago.
What can I do?
What's a common misconception people make on the internet about you?
What's a common misconception people make in person about you?
Edit: Yes they should fire her. I agree. But why just her?
Does it bother you when other people tell you how you're feeling?
"you're being grumpy, you're in a bad mood"
I suspect I'm Bipolar and have to monitor every weird thing to do with my head but the problem is I'm not sure if this is weird or normal so..
I was laying in bed failing to sleep and kinda phased out (no real way to explain it, it's like you get really disoriented for a moment) and heard a loud crash kinda like an explosion and books falling over combined. I get this a lot but never take much notice. It's a split second in and out type of thing and I usually shrug it off. But it happened again a few minutes later except instead of an explosion type noise it was three voices I'm unfamilar with (not that I have many voices in my head) and the first one I did not catch, but she was an old woman, the other two were an old man (who said mother in Japanese) and a young boy (who said brother in Japanese). It lasted maybe a second or two before I came out of it again. I've had the loud bang one while not in bed or remotely tired, but this is a new thing.
So erm.. is it normal to just phase out for a moment and hear voices or bangs like that? I should note my room was silent except for a clock and the buzz of my PC fan. I'm used to these and my clock makes no noises except tick and tock.
You need to talk to someone at a business. The business doesn't open til 9 AM, but it is 8:20 AM. Do you just wait til 9 o'clock or do you start punching in extension numbers until you find someone in the office?
On to a more pressing subject: FOOD. I've got some crackers that I'm going to be setting out tonight at this little get-together. I want to stick some cheese and meat on the tray, too, but I'm stuck as to what kind. Cheddar and...? What other cheese can I slice up? Do they sell salami pre-sliced? (I never buy salami or even look at that section - I honestly do not know how salami comes.)
I really want to get a camera…not a digital camera, but an old fashion film camera.
For those of you who know about cameras, what would be a good camera to get that costs under $100.00?
Would it be as offensive if someone purposefully gave an Orthodox Jew pork or a Catholic
EDIT: I'm a dumbass. The Catholic thing is fixed.
2) Why do people who say they "never smoke pot" or "this was my first time" seem to do it RIGHT BEFORE getting drug tested for a new job? Do you think they are lying to make it not look like they are a pothead?
3) For people who do not like the buttsecks: would you do it for $20,000?
4) Would you perform oral sex on a 400-pound 40-year-old deaf woman for $100,000
5) Do you belong to any macro communities? Which?
So, here's the question.
Should I buy a walk through this weekend and start my game over? I'm at like after the Hennen or something mines. 26 ish hours of play.
And random questions!
If zombies were taking over the world, would you just give in and become one or fight it?
Is Steve Buschemi not the world's most awesome strange looking man?
Have you guys watched that 'The Next Best Thing' show? Who's your favorite so far if you have?
In what season should I stop downloading it at?
So, if wearing a band shirt to a concert with that band is lame or bad form, why is it not lame to wear a jersey to a sports game? Whats the difference?
2) What is your dream car? Year? Color?
3) If you're into NASCAR, who is your driver?
4) Where have you gone to see a race/races?
5) What do you think of the new front page to LJ?
Do you have anyone in your life that has everything?
If so, what do you buy for them?
For the mothers out there, did anyone buy you a really excellent and useful gift after having a baby? If so, what was it?
its for a cd im making for my boyfriends birthday tomorrow.
What three colors would look good together? Add more if you want!
Never mind! I chose red, blue and purple.
But, I just realized that blue and red make purple. :(
ETA: VICTORY! It's WMAC Masters :-)
Which side of the bed would you prefer to be lying on?
Edited for clarity.
2. How'd that work out for you?
3. what happened to TQC chat last night ):?
4. Does it bug you when someone says "thanks" rather than "thank you"?
However today everyone left for a company event & I'm here by myself. Reading so many stories on crimelibrary has me paranoid as hell. This office is huge and I'm already scared so I can't read anymore stories and that was my only means of entertainment [solitare gets old after you've won for the millionth time].
Can you guys please link me to things that are interesting to read and/or ways to entertain myself? I am here for another 3 hrs and I need something to get my mind off all the creepy little noises...
Thanks in advance! Oh, and the reason I can post this is because I'm on my sidekick. I can't really use it to go on websites though because it takes too long to load. :/
What was the worst professor you had in college? Why?
The best professor?
Which of the following do you own/have in your residence?
Are you diabetic or is someone you are very close to (parents, siblings, spouse, etc.) diabetic?
When you go to an old fashioned 24 hr diner in the middle of the night, what do you like to order?
Also, for those who dont bother with cuts...
1) When was the latest you ever heard of someone switching a major in college and still graduating on time (in 4 years)
2)Are there any Dominos Cheesy bread enthusiasts here?
3) Pick one: pirates, ninja, zombies, shinigami, or bishoujo/nen
Yes I do, my next three paycheck month is August, TODAY IS MY PAYDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO
PS I am hung over.
( Collapse )
(we're in the TQC Room)
So, TCQ, what is the last "message" or "point" some one got out of a movie/show/book that makes no goddamn sense to you?
2. If you go to a friend's house and they (or their parents) cook a meal and you don't like it...do you still eat it?
3. When you're angry would you rather have someone try to calm you down and make it all better or just be left alone? What about when your sad?
( Collapse )
2- Do you wear clothes that are entirely not meant for your body type, or show off not so attractive parts of your usually alright self? Do you not care what people think, or do you really think you're hot shit?
I was thinking an ice bucket but honestly, who uses those? Then I was thinking a theater-style popcorn bowl but apparently I can only find it online.
Should I buy the bowl or should I just put the gift in paper bag with a big bow on it?
So, tell me?
Edit: I chose 1 or 2 songs from each list and made a CD so I'm labeling it, "TQC MIX".
Feel free to still add because I'll be making more but here is the list I came up with...
( Collapse )
2. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
3. Do you sleep on your stomach, side, back or some other position?
4. Do you have an obsession with a certain product/thing (ie: shoes, DVDs, video games, memorabilia from a certain musician, certain brands of clothing, etc.)?
( Collapse )
2 When asked, do you say blue/green/brown/whatever, or spice it up, like, 'emerald green', 'royal blue' etc?
3 How often do you forget how old you are?
4 What's the strangest eye colour description you've heard? A friend of mine says her brother has "piss blue eyes", which, if you mix yellow and blue properly, should make green, but his eyes are in fact blue. I don't know where the piss comes into it.
5 For those that do, what sort of moisturiser do you use? I'm using Olay Complete.
6 Does your hair get tangled easily? Mine gets knotty as I brush it. My friends torment me with how straight and smooth their tangle free hair is. Should I sneak in and cut it into horrible styles to retaliate?
I have very dry hair. It is icky. In fact, the underside of it is more of a frizzy mess than curly.
What leave-in conditioner do you recommend? I do not dye my hair anymore and I'd prefer the conditioner be something I can buy from a grocery store. Also, I'd prefer not to pay like, $15 for 4 oz of product. Because I am poor. With frizzy hair.
Men: Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?
Which team did you root for on Legends of the Hidden Temple?
You're on death row. What do you take as your last meal?
( Collapse )
e.g. My mother can hardly write or read and doesn't think she needs school (she didn't even finish high school), yet wants to run a business. She can't balance a checkbook. She drives terrible. She lets the fact that she smokes run her life (she refuses to go to places that have no smoking... for example, I'm going to be working at Disney World soon, but she'll refuse to see me because smoking isn't allowed at all there). I lose something, she'll go on about how "she fucking knew I'd lose that, she should have kept it, I'm so fucking irresponsible and will never amount to anything," etc., but when she loses something she'll complain about how she has too much on her mind and just can't handle thinking about things. Like she just lost my driving lessons schedule. What else? She just never takes the blame for everything, it's always somebody else's (mostly my) fault. Not even going to get into what happens when her and alcohol mix.
Hoooowwww do you deal with that.
1. Why do people order hamburgers with no onions, but eat a side order of onion rings?
2. Why do people who don't like tomatoes eat ketchup?
3. Why do people who don't like milk eat ice cream?
4. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
5. Why do they used sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
6. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
7. Why aren't finished buildings called "builts"?
8. Why are items shipped by boat called "cargo" and items shipped by truck called "shipments"?
9. How are you today? :)
My camera is currently broken so this is the only picture I really have, ignore the fact that I look retarded!
1. So here the question: should I get it cut shorter it's about 3 inches below my collar bones, so relatively long. Any suggestions?
( Collapse )
2. I get my braces off in 2 weeks! So excited, has anyone here had braces? and I want to whiten my teeth after but my fiend told me NOT to use crest white strips, safer alternatives to whitening?
3. Anyone a vegetarian?
2. What factors might make doing so more difficult for you (knowing the person has dependents, the person is a few years away from retirement, health conditions, the person is very sweet, you've interacted with them quite a bit, etc.)?
3. What factors might make it easier?
If you could post a shout-out to any TQC-er, who would it be?
Post a voice-post shout out, if you have the capabilities!
And TQC chat-room-ers....post the ones you've already made. 'Cause I said so. So there.
I remember hearing a story in which Gandhi attempted to go to a church in south africa, and was denied entrance (knocked flat) at the door by some elder/deacon/pastor/whatever, who declared that no khaffir (sp) was going to attend his church. And so Gandhi decided Christianity was not a religion he had an interest in.
I can't find this story. Anyone know a place that references it? Gandhi + south africa + church isn't helping in google.
Every time I see this "eagle vs shark" ad, I can't help thinking it looks like something that would be on Adult Swim, really crude and more funny were I stoned. Why do I think this?
Word round the internet says they're the best for this festival.. comfortable, cleanable, good if it gets muddy.. it's just, wow. They're ugly.
Anyone else really glad it's Friday? What are you doing tonight? I'm assembling tents and going out to eat with my family and best friend.
[EDIT] Okay for clarification I don't mean deep spiritual awesome meaningful useful things (no I did not use a single piece of punctuation between those words). I mean, well, like the examples I gave.
1. Lighter fluid and Lysol will clean a paperback book better than anything else. (via my boss/personal experience during my time working in a used bookstore)
2. If you're going to cook chicken, buy a whole chicken. If a chicken is sold as only thighs, only wings, only breast, etc.. there's a good reason you aren't seeing the rest of that chicken. (via a former coworker who used to work in a poultry plant so no I can't swear it's 110% true but I trust him so :/)
If you answered the phone and
if it was your significant other calling and
if he/she wanted you to have phone sex and
if you said no because your best friend was in the room and
if he/she said that was okay because he/she had always been attracted to your best friend and wanted your best friend to be in on the phone sex and
if that thought made you feel weird but kind of aroused at the same time,
would you ask the folks in this community what you should do?
2) What's your favorite kind of 'ethnic' food?
3) The best Chinese take out in your city?
What percentage of hypothetical questions in this community do you think are based on real life situations of the poster?
2) Does it bother you when it's a slow question day?
I need best friend songs, songs to say i'm sorry, songs to say we're the greatest people in the world.
anyone know any?
NO LOVE SONGS. Just best friend shit.
We put our trash out Wednesday night, around 8 pm. They're full of shit.
1) How pissed off should I get when the superviser calls me back?
2) Do you think that pissed off customers get more results than calm ones?
3) Seriously. How retarded is it that I have to babysit these guys when I'm paying for a service?
2) Please show me a picture of what makes you happy?
3) How many times a night do you get up to pee?
My questions therefore are:
1 What are your favourite two or three comms that are not often recommended here? (since last time this was asked, the same three kept coming up...)
2 And, what are your favourite say, top 5 overall? (excluding any you mentioned above) And what are they all for?
3 How many comms are you a member of?
4How do you find them, and what makes you want to join?
5. What really quiet comm would you like to see get more action?
Or is the nameplate a better idea?
2. If so, what was your favorite one? Or which one are you most looking forward to?
3. What is the rave scene like in your area?
4. Drum and Bass or Trance or Techno?
5. Favorite DJ?
Edited because I forgot to put my answers, haha.
1. Yes, many many many.
2. Favorite= Nocturnal Wonderland last year. Looking forward to= Almost Better than Sex 2007.
3. "poppin'" LA is fantastic for raving.
4. DnB hands down....the more evil the better :)
5. DJ Craze! or Tiesto, hard decision.
I was previously renting a room for $400/mo in a 4/4 apartment in Texas that included everything but water and electricity. I am moving across the country (more specifically, New Jersey) and just applied for a 1/1 apartment for $910 a month that includes everything except electricity. :(
1. When the word "Scrubs" is mentioned, what's the first thing that pops in your mind?
2. Do you wear scrubs?
3. If so, what do you do for a living?
4. Would you have ever thought that anyone other than a medical professional would wear them?
5. Do you enjoy the TV show "Scrubs"?
I'm freaking out because I'm living in an apartment for the first time and I don't know what the Post Office will do with my packages! Will they leave them outside for the crackheads? Will they put a slip in my tiny mailbox telling me to come get them? Can I request that they just let me come pick them up instead? I don't want my stuff stolen, like the neighbor's table that was left out or like my slobbery dog toy I left outside for an hour (! ANGRY! Why take that? It's gross!)
You get a call from Mama Hilton, and she says, "I want you to serve out my daughter's time for her. Name your price."
And to clarify, you'd have to do exactly the service that Paris has to -- personal cell in celebrity jail.
So what's your price?
( Collapse )
Anyone have a similar problem? Are there any really solid treatments that will completely or mostly reduce perspiration? (I understand that sweating is healthy, but a well-kept appearance is important for my job.)
The biggest priority is rapid relief in a product that I can find at my house or buy at the store. Thanks!
Do you know of any websites that have good photos (as in it shows the hairstyle in a way that would make it easy for a hairdresser to replicate) of up 'dos for any occasion, or am I better off forking over a little pocket change for a hairstyle magazine? If the latter, any magazine (that is easily obtainable in the US) that you'd recommend?
Also can you block numbers from texting you on your cell phone? My goggle searches say no, but my friend's boyfriend keeps telling me how awful I am via texts and won't stop.
EDIT: Sorry I have TMobile! I meant to put that! Thanks so much I love you all!
Thanks for all that! And now....what's your favorite cheesy pickup line?
Who else thinks this is awesome?
Wanna see her crying??
A) Start from the beginning (ab ovo)
B) Start from the present and flash back
C) Start from the middle (in medias res)
D) Some other chronological trick
Paris is the front story
Paris is the front story
Organic cows AND Paris share the top story. Lol.
Examples of things that are going on that are actually PERTINENT.
G8 leaders reach $60bn Aids deal
Gen. Pace to Step Down as Chairman Of Joint Chiefs
And yes, as a member of ONTD I should STFU but seriously, MSNBC is having Paris fest. That makes me a mad panda.
1. According to a friend of mine, I am a role model for others. ARE YOU A ROLE MODEL?
2. I saw a standard, non-personalized license plate that said 420 AAH yesterday. Would that warrant a chuckle out of you? Would you even notice?
3. Would you want to work with your mother?
4. Do you want to see my boobs? Can I see your boobs?
Will you share the recipe?
Mine is a Malibu Bay Breeze.
2. If so, where do most problems occur?
3. How do you handle line infractions? (let it go, get help from an employee...)
What is the cause of this rash on my arm?
(I had a rather strange dream last night, and I'm rather curious about the interpretation other people can give me about it. o.0)
Who was your favourite comedian on the show?
What was your all time favourite skit from the show?
Do you wish it was still on TV(Free-to-air. I know its on Foxtel)?
Do you prefer Fast Forward or Full Frontal?
is there any way to find out online if my local store carries it?
yes I'm too lazy to look online
EDITED TO ADD : Not only did I reserve it online, I've already gone and picked it up (with my 20% coupon).
Degrees C or F.
(For the curious, this is a fictional situation. I don't have a car make in mind, and I'm flexible with the situation, as long as the car really is screwed beyond repair.)
Terry O'Quinn.( Collapse )
Would you rather serve 5 days in prison (real prison, not a country club-type of prison), or serve 3 months of house arrest?
Would you rather serve 3 years in prison (no time off for good behavior) starting next year, or would you rather serve 10 years in prison, starting at the age of 50?
Would you rather serve 2 months in prison, sharing a cell with someone who's a murderer, or would you rather serve 2 months in prison in solitary confinement?
Think about how sexual preferences. How many years in prison minimum do you think you'd have to serve before you were willing to sample same sex relations?
M.D. / D.O
I wanna play again D:
Will you post a random question to get this shit pushed to page 2?
1. Would getting my friend a gift in general seem like a weird thing, or would it be as welcoming as I would hope? (Seriously, socially slow here.)
2. Would a jar of preserves or something similar make a good gift if you said "welcoming" to #1, or should I go for something else? Please leave ideas for the "something else".
3. Given that we're talking about a glass jar here of food-type stuff, is that going to be a problem for her flying back to Canada, either from Customs or from air pressure causing the jar to explode? Should I wrap it in a lovely Zip-loc gift wrap so as to confine any potential leakage?
4. Would you also give something to the friends of a friend that you'd never met, assuming you'd give something to the friend in the first place?
bightchee applauds your effort.
Do you mind if I don't really ask a question so we can just move that shit on down?
Is paris Hilton out of prison???????
But has anyone ever had a really hot bath, and when they got in their skin suddenly goes really itchy?
Is there a reason for this?
I hate rap.
To do so, I need to turn the water off.
How do I turn the water off?
Is it difficult?
Am I going to get wet?
2. What do they look like? Can you post pictures?
My question is, what establishes residency? (Basically, what do you have to show them to prove you lived there for 6 months?)
Does a valid WI drivers lisence count, or does it have to be more complicated? :)
Of course I would want to know this after 5 on a Friday. :P
Ever given one?
Please share any experiances you might have with this sort of thing with me - if there's a company you'd recommend/avoid/etc, if you've done it in the past and found it to be more/less of a hassle than collecting the items yourself, etc! ANYTHING you have to offer will help me feel less overwhelmed, at the very least!
Thank you all very much for any and all help.
However, they have a dress code, I know that much. However for the life of me I do not know what it is. Does anyone have any ideas on what the dress code is for Myrtle Beach or I guess anywhere else you think might be similar?
I tried googling but it failed me but I'll try again.
Edit: Google is still failing. But I do remember a sign saying no belly shirts and I believe no tank tops. :-\
Which Facebook applications do you use and like?
EDIT: Okay, which one of you is fucking crank calling people or something claiming to be me?
So, for my final project in my Documentation Project Management class, I have to do a presentation outlining (surprise, suprise) documentation project management.
Basically, the main themes of documentation project management are: Document outlines, proposals, schedules, budgets, contracts, copyrights, delegating tasks to different team members, managing personnel, monitoring progress, revision, translation, delivering copies of the finished product, etc. We pretty much have alot of creative room, as long as it's somehow related to one of those things.
Examples that the teacher gave us from past presentations: Technical documentation in the Bible (showing how the Bible has been revised over the decades, and the reasons for the revisions) and Shakespeare (showing how his works were translated.)
I need to think of something super creative, that has anything to do with the themes above. I'm completely stumped.. I thought I was onto something involving talking about how lyrics are "revised" in a way, when another artist covers the song. But I really don't think I can talk my way through that for 5 minutes... My friend has this idea about how menus are "revised" when the menu items are updated, but that's pretty dull.
Any ideas? I have two weeks before this is due, so if you have an idea that involves lots of research, I have time.
I'm kind of in the mood for a drama, anything like "Little Miss Sunshine" or "Everything Is Illuminated"... something bittersweet but not over the top.
What's your favorite movie snack?
I love milk duds :]
eta. WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF thx.
But I do have cake! Pink cake, pink icing. Whut? I love it from my childhood! So. . . .
1. Cake or pie?
2. Which flavor?
3. Are those candles that you can't blow out evil? Or are people who dislike them loozers who can't take a joke?
I've heard so many women gush over how their all women's college has made them more strong-will, independent, and more powerful inside. But I don't get it. Can't you get that at other colleges, too? It's just that they seem more passionate about it than other women who go to co-ed schools. What makes an all women's college so great?
Maybe it's just that I've never felt incompetent compared to men JUST because I'm a woman.
Are you going to the Reading or Leeds Festivals?
If you are going to any of the above, what band are you most looking forward to?
2) What DVD set should I start to watch first, season one of The X-Files or season one of Angel?
3) How often do you post to this community? How often do you reply to a post?
my day was awful =[
(I am speaking of clothing choice, I will shower and put on make up)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
What would and wouldn't you do?
What costs extra?
( Collapse )
"How am I not myself?"
What kind of job do you have?
and don't just say "oh they have amazing songs.."cuz there are a shitload of bands with "amazing songs"
I came home tonight to a note telling me to stop my dogs from barking "at 6am, 12 noon, and 9pm for 20 minutes at a stretch."
Since my dogs don't even go outside until 6:30am and are generally back inside at or before 8pm, I'm at a loss to see how this person can even be sure that its my dogs barking. I live in an area where almost everyone has dogs, they are all outside dogs, and they all bark pretty much 24/7.
Yes, I do have my dogs outside while I'm at work- I have no choice. They cannot be left inside because then they DO bark and tear up my trailer (they have some anxiety issues). And yes, they do bark when people walk by- as do all the other dogs in the compound. I'm listening to a few dogs barking as I'm typing, in fact.
So.. do I ignore this person? Lock my gate so they can't come in my yard?
What would you do?
if so, which one? and where?