Tom Bombadil. 100 freaking percent hands down.
June 3rd, 2007
Tom Bombadil. 100 freaking percent hands down.
2. Have you ever reached the end of the internet?
3. Were you sad?
4. What's your favorite 404 file-not-found picture?
5. Would you post it?
What do you do?
How can I catch him soon? I want to go to bed, but I can't if I know he is flying around.
It's a joke, but not, because I know she'll use it. I'm going to quote Eva Longoria because she gives vibrators to her friends all of the time - "The best gift you can give is an orgasm."
With that said, I don't have time to order one. Where can I go to buy a vibrator in a reasonable price range? (I'm thinking around $50). I was thinking about getting her "The Rabbit", but that's $80 and a little pricey.
Thanks and sorry for the super random sexy question.
I'm on a packed subway platform and I really have the queen of all wedgies. Not fun, I tell you.
Or do you go down to the main door and pick up the food?
did the hiding and "affair" aspect of the whole thing make the sex better?
1) What's your favorite website to go to?
2) How much time do you spend there?
3) How did you find out about it?
Yes, it's one of my favorites.
1.) Do you RP?
2.) Are you interested in starting an RP? with me, I mean. I have a list of fandoms in my LJ.
3.) rephrasing this - For those of you who are playing the Tim Tang Test, did you just hear about this today?
4.) How far have you gotten?
5.) Have you screamed, thrown the computer across the room, punched something/one, or attempted suicide from that test?
6.) Were the first 2 questions totally inappropriate?
How high does a fever have to be before seeking some sort of medical attention? I really can't anyway, I just want to know how sick I am. I'll edit this later to tell you how warm I am as a gauge to what you all thought.
Also, how often do you check your temperature when you have a fever? My dad told me to do it every 4 hours or so. I checked it at 3pm, 7pm, and I was asleep at 11pm but I just checked it like 10 minutes ago.
Lastly, what are your personal tricks to make your fever go away? I know all the obvious stuff like hydrate, sleep, make sure to eat, etc.
(eg, Tom Cruise is crazy and a Scientologist but his movies have nothing to do with those, some musicians smoke crack to the eyeballs but may not mention it much in their music, Pam Anderson loves PETA but doesn't make PETA themed bikini-clad tv shows, etc)
"Artist" including anything from sculpting to directing movies to playing the banjo.
what was your favorite childhood cereal?
what kind of milk do you drink/perfer?
( Collapse )
Clicking and dragging doesn't work, that was the first thing I tried. I've checked it's not locked. It's happened a couple of times before but I can't remember how I fixed it or how the hell it happened in the first place. I feel like shooting the fucking thing at the minute u.u
What do you think should be done to prevent illicit drug use?
2. What are your favorite depressing songs?
3. Have you ever drove drunk (or under the influence of other drugs)?
Minor: Communications: Journalism/Public Relations
Which of the above combinations would be better for the future, as in more jobs available, a wide range of jobs available and, of course, a decent sized check to help pay off these stupid college loans?
Also, if you know of anything I could actually DO with these as a career, that would be awesome. ;)
My advisors are not impartial, so my Psychology advisor says Psych and my Comm. advisor says Comm.
Input would be nice, thanks a lot!
(Yes, I googled it. The results just made me more confused.)
Do you think it was/Is it successful?
Would you do it again?
How would/do you and your SO keep in contact?
How often did/do you plan get togethers/see each other?
What advice would you give to someone who is in a LDR for the first time?
Thank you for all the comments. I'm glad to see there are a lot of married couples who started off in a LDR.
And thank you for your advice.
let's say you're a 19 year old female who's never drank and who weighs maybe 125. how drunk will two smirnoffs in maybe an hour and a half get you?
eta: you're not taking any meds and had a bagel and an ice cream sandwich a few hours before drinking.
Edit: I did half my homework, went for an hour, and came back to finish.
are you livin la vida loca?
2. Do you like BPAL or any of the other in-vogue e-company smellies?
3. Do you have any home remedies for headaches or nausea that you swear by?
1. I want to! I'm researching corn snakes in anticipation of the day I can afford one. The risks of salmonella freak me out though, I'm emetophobic as all hell.
2. I like BPAL stuff, but it's hella expensive. I'd like to try some other stuff like Lush and Villainess when I can afford it. I can't believe BPAL has its own rabid-crazy fandom though. I guess anything on the internet eventually develops one.
3. I'm going to go drink some mint tea right now :C I woke up feeling like hammered crap. Mint anything is good for nausea, generally.
2a. Have you ever gone to see a movie solo? (Which one? Why did you go alone?)
2b. If you wouldn't be caught dead doing so, why?
3. Will you do me a favor and have a really nice Sunday, June 3, 2007?
So.....TQC chat has decided that solar flares cause zombies, which is what is going to take down LJ someday.
Will nebris rule the zombies?
Let's say you start seeing this guy. It's going well. Would it bother you to find out that he shaves his legs? How about armpits/crotch/other body parts?
How about if he's bi?
What would be a good date for someone you're not totally comfortable with? You chat every so often, but no really good conversations yet.
The date goes well, you're about to part ways. Which would be more forward: a kiss, or a hug?
How shy must a shy guy be to be too shy?
If someone told you you'd make a good transsexual (good features or whatever), how would you take it?
Are you passive-aggressive? What have you done recently in your capacity as a mosquito-versus-bear aggressor?
what about that 80's show?
would you watch a that 90's show?
2 When was your last date? Where did you go? Did you like it?
3 Would you change yourself(physically or mentally) for a SO?
Would you go if one was planned?
In honor of summer, let's talk about summer things!
What does your swimsuit look like?
What kind of sunscreen do you use?
Do you have special beach towels?
What about beach chairs?
How hot is it where you are?
Oh...and will you vote for me for Best Username? Pretty please?!
I'm in a weird mood. Need a good distraction.
- I got a free 21" crt monitor from a lady 3 minutes from my house who was in my freecycle group
- a friend of mine who I don't see very often posted an entire myspace bulletin about how awesome I am (I don't really think so.. it was a nice thing to see when you come home from a shitty day at work though)
- I won back most of the money I lost in my moola.com losing streak.. and they gave me 4 more invitations because I sent my original 3 to TCQ members a few days ago
Since I've done gone and killed my SideKick, I'm in the market for a new phone. Any opinions/recommendations on Cingular's phones?
Who's your favorite cereal mascot character?
This doesn't happen in all files that I work with, but sometimes when I try to type in a cell it automatically assumes I'm trying to write a function and when I hit "Enter" or "Tab" it puts in a leading "=" and gives me an error message.
typing the string "9:30 at Joe's" gives an error message because it assumes I want "=9:30 at Joe's" that I want a range from 9 to 30.
Anyone know how to turn that off? I hate having to type a ' before EVERYTHING I type that starts with a time (which is quite frequent).
I've been having trouble posting to certain communities and managing my userpics for the past week. Also, a couple of people have told me they've been having trouble updating their journals. Thankfully, I haven't run into any trouble with that, at least yet, but like I said, I've been having problems with the userpics and posting to communities.
Does anyone have any idea why this is? When did it start happening? Has it happened to you too? What is the cause of this annoying problem?
Would it bother you if your significant other kept raunchy photos/videos of any of their ex's?
Have you kept raunchy photos/videos of any of your ex's?
my boyfriend greets me by pinching my knee. I wear pants all the time and I have NO IDEA how he can tell through them! it's been years since I've worn a skirt. halp, tqc!
ETA: ok everyone, different people have differently placed knees. some point up and some point down. I'm wondering how guys get EXACTLY the right place!
How can I get it to work?
Can anyone get the file here and tell me when the 1st period and 4th period exams are for seniors?
Better yet, can anyone get me like a screencap of it?
Do they ever complain about a petname you call them?
What does your SO call you?
Do you complain?
I don't have a pet name for my boyfriend.
My boyfriend calls me sunshine and sweetheart and I don't complain
( Collapse )
My old French teacher asked the boys in my class this a few years ago. Apparently it's really common for guys to get it wrong. All 20 of them (high school Juniors) got it wrong.
( Collapse )
What on earth is he doing?
I am desperatley craving ice cream like you would not believe, particularly something strawberry-ish
or even frozen yogurt will suffice.
Where should I go get it?
(i.e. options: Dairy queen, coldstone, stucchis, ben and jerry, other local unknowns)
bonus point for recommending orders....
- Z -- zee or zed?
H -- aitch or haitch?
- (If you had to choose one subject over the other)
Maths or English?
( Collapse )
what should i do to celebrate?
2. Who is your favorite Junior?
3. Are you an organ donor, as specified on your driver's license?
( Collapse )
(i've cut it incase there's some sort of.. issue with what im asking..)
When do you prefer to use natural medicines and when do you go for the pharmacuticals? Why?
Plus, unrelated - how do I join TQC chat? Just join "thequestionclub" on AIM, or is it called something else? (Answered, thanks!)
I really want to know something.
in the city I live in, Twin Falls, Idaho.
YES the Twin Falls, Idaho!
This weekend is Western Days.
yesterday they had a parade, and the Southern Idaho Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered (and friends) Coumminuty Center had produced a float.
and was planning on entering it in the parade.
Until last saturday when they were informed that they were not permitted to enter their float in the parade due to it being a family oriented event.
( Collapse )
So someones post inspired me to do this:
What does your room look like? Show us with a picture in a post. (Clean up a bit first before taking a picture)
i'll post mine when i clean and take a pic.
Really, this is unacceptable. It\'s not like most of us can POST about the issue either! Many people don\'t even know how to deal with the issue because they make no mention of it on the front page. Even in lj_maintenance, they don\'t direct people on where to go (at least sending info the the support area, although it\'s already flooded with requests for the same issue, I am sure not everyone knows about it).
So, TQC do you have any suggestion on how to put the pressure on LJ to at LEAST give us answers rather than just apologizing?
And by the way, I apologize if this post somehow comes out weird. You can thank the proxy for that -_-
2- It's raining and I want ice cream, what is your favorite kind of ice cream?
3- I also want brownies, do you like your brownies with nuts or without?
4- For multiple question posts- Do you forget what the questions were when reading peoples answers and have to keep scrolling back to the question?
5- Have you been bitten by something recently?
was it good. i really want to see it, but i dont want to have high expectations if its shitty.
2. Say you have generally straight teeth except for one on the top row that sticks out & is visible when you smile. Would you get braces or just have the tooth pulled and replaced? Why?
3. How many songs are on your longest playlist?
4. My boyfriend promised we would hang out tomorrow. We both wanted to go to the park except it's supposed to rain all day. Can you recommend anything else fun we could do?
1. What books do you think everyone should have read?
2. What films should we have seen?
3. What albums should we listen to?
4. I have two days two days until the most important and difficult exam of the year. I need to re-learn nearly a year's worth of material. Is it possible? Or should I give up and watch porn?
For fresh fuit I have:
What combo of these should I add to some milk in the blender?
why/how can guys always know where a girls nipples are!
It doesnt seem to matter how often a guy sees them or how little, as long as he sees them once he will always remember. Ex bfs of mine from 5 yrs ago can still nipple pinch me when I ask them where they are. one night stands from 5 yrs ago can do it as well.
Obviously none of these men do it without me asking but still...they know where they are and some have only seen them once many years ago! I dont get it.
(remembered by a previous post here)
ETA: Not all girls nipples are in the same place. Im not asking about the aerola (i cant spell) Im talking about the actual nipple. Most girls have nipples in around the same area but different enough to make it difficult, i would think,to find without her being bare chested. Some are more upwards, some are down. heck one nipple can be upwards and the other down. It changes with every girl. Heck I cant even find my gfs nipples if her shirt is on (through a bra yes). Proof? Go to Vaginapagina and check out the "real womans body" section on boobs. youll see they arent all in the same place
here boobies. NSFW. Nipples around the same area but not the same. Different enough to make it hard for someone to know EXACTLY where they are with a shirt on.
I believe its unlocked
EDIT question #2: remember non_uglies? I used to stalk that community every day because it was fucking hilarious. are there any other semi-active rating communities on LJ, or have they all disappeared?
How big are my boobs would you say?
Cut for flists but completely safe for work. I am fully clothed
( Collapse )
What does this dream mean?
What do your knees look like?
( Collapse )
I tried to make a poll, but it wasn't working out. So, all you have to do is type "a" or "b" in your response.
What should the 9th chapter of my story be called?
A) "Learning Curve"
B) "Learning New Tricks"
Yes, becase a series coming to an end warrants a half hour special on fans and celebrities devestation.
Does anyone else find this as wierd as I do? Maybe I just don't get it because I don't really like Lost, but this seems a bit...strange to me.
1. What yoga poses do you often do?
2. What exercise do you do with an exercise ball? (Those big rubber balls you can sit on.)
3. What exercises do you do on gym equipment, on a typical day?
I can rarely even get the first page to load, let alone will it let me update. I haven't been able to update for teh past three days....what's going on?
I just downloaded a client so I'd be able to finally update.
Anyone know why LJ is actingup like this?
Or am I just hallucinating?
Who would be the jerk who gets too drunk and acts a fool?
Who would be the most painfully awkward person?
What are some good blow job tips every girl should know?
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
What is the best graduation song?
1. What do you do when you feel a cold coming on and you REALLY shouldn't be sick (your job involves food, you're a doctor, you have a big event to go to, etc)?
I work at Dairy Queen so I can't be sneezing all over teh ice creamz. I take a lot of vitamin C pills and drink a lot of tea/water. Of course, cold meds help too.
2. Does that Emergen-C/Airborne/etc stuff help at all?
3. What is/are usually your first cold symptom(s)?
I know I'm sick when I feel hungry ALL the time...even after a large meal I'm still starving. Also, I pee a lot even after not drinking anything. It's very strange. The runny nose/sore throat/etc come later.
4. Are you sick now?
I can't wait to see icons pop up related to the Paris Hilton bit.
not going into detail in case it spoils it for anyone...so comments may contain spoilers for the hardcore MTVers out there.
A) Drive your moms hot 2 seater convertible- complete with disabled license plates
B) The family van?
keep in mind you're cruising with a friend on a Friday night on the busiest street in your town.
Will it kill me?
Mmmmm... toasty bagel... not a bad way to go.
2. What is the worst thing you have ever experienced?
3. What keeps you honest?
2. At my brother's graduation on Saturday, there were two or three kids who's parent gave them their diploma rather than the principal. One parent was a teacher there, so that was sort of understandable. The other parent came up to the stage from the audience. While the principal did say 'Suzy Jones will receive her diploma from her mother' they didn't mention why. We thought maybe the mom also graduated from the school, but wouldn't they have said 'from her mother, Class of 1985' or something like that? Have you ever heard of that happening? What other reason do you think that the mom would be giving the kid the diploma?
who is your favorite Wizard of Oz character?
( Collapse )
Show me a picture of someone you love?
If it was a real prototype jelly belly bean, what flavo(u)r would it be?
What should I get for dinner?
And if you really want to be sweet, you can type in this address: 4355 N. Sheridan Rd, Chicago, and suggest a restaurant/meal/whatever. I'm indecisive as fuck.
Additionally, clearly I would never post my address to you people; that's the Jewel across the street from me. :D
Edit: NO PIZZA PLS.
Edit again: I fixed the link.
Do you know any places where I can get SUPER CHEAP, low-heeled shoes? I'm definitely not a flats kind of girl and have negative experience in shoe shopping. Ordering online would be best! Does anyone else have this kind of issue? Before I get any crazy hate messages, I'm not saying this is by any means a "problem." I wouldn't change a thing about him =)
I just don't wanna feel like gigantizor at a friend's wedding or something.
What was it like? what were you allowed to do or not do? what kind of contact could you have with the outside world?
Most of the studies advertised say 'healthy individuals not on medications'. I'm wondering if there are any exceptions to that? Does being on insulin for diabetes automatically disqualify one from sleep studies?
What would make a better theme park?
What would be the best ride/attraction there?
( Collapse )
ETA: How did you get to travel to the places you've visited? Were you lucky enough to have family who took your on holiday as a child? Do you rough it for next to no money? Do you get to travel as part of your work? How do you people manage it, dammit?
ETA2: How did you cope with the language barrier?
Do you ride on a consistent basis?
What kind of riding do you do?
Have you ever competed?
Do you have pictures of you riding?
( Collapse )
So I have notified my apartment manager of this. It was no fault of my own.
So to the questions!
Has anyone ever had mold in their house or apartment? What did you do about it and how did it make you feel?
If you have had mold in a rented apartment, what did the complex do about it?
So my questions:
1. I've had bad luck with my backup hard drives what do you recommend i buy as my next back up ( i have probably 300gigs to back up)
2. anyone have any experience with RAID arrays?
3. In Ye Olde High School Days, i had an alphasmart but i haven't used one in well over a decade. So I would like to invest in something akin but the alphasmart line is the only one i've seen
a) is there anything better on the market? my google skills must suck, i've not found anything else.
b) has anyone had any experience with Danas or Neos?
How much laundry has to pile up before you wash it?
Is this what it's like when worlds collide?
Obviously they'd be used. As long as they run, I don't care. I checked Ebay, but the shipping prices are insane!
I'm a biology master's student so my whole world is based on experiments, statistics and writing. I would like to maybe go on to get my doctorate, but perhaps in a field that involves more reading/writing/traditional cloistered academia instead of hardcore field work. So would anthropology or sociology be more like this? And if not, what is it like? What sort of things do you do for your thesis?
I usually exercise, but it's late and I don't want to wake the house up plus I'm physically tired from the day's previous work out.
2. Where can i get balloons to make animals (the long thin ones that you bend into shapes)?
Oh and I live in the Central Valley of California and I do like to go to different places/states so I'm curious about what it is here and also other parts of the country.
2. Second, it's common knowledge that sex without condoms is better for the men-- is it better for the women too? And how?
2. I want to sleep but I'm not tired. Should I drug myself up to get to sleep? If so, what should I take?
3. Are you pretentious? Have you ever accused someone of being pretentious?
4. Imagine you find out your current SO is actually related to you, and they are your cousin. How do you react?
5. You are stuck without the internet for six months, do you really miss your internet-friends or do you just say you did when you return?