||[May. 23rd, 2007|07:08 am]
The Question Club
1. I know it was asked in a previous post a while ago, if anyone had won anything using Blingo. Has anyone won anything using Winzy? All I've won are "points for the sweepstakes".|
2. If you choose to sign up, will you use my Blingo link HERE and my Winzy link HERE to be added to my friends?
3. Is there any way to get tickets to 2008 NY Mets games in time to give as a Christmas gift, that are legal, actual tickets - and not complete nosebleed seats?
4. If someone's last name is O'Toole (O, apostrophe, T, O, O, L, E), would the possessive version of it correctly be: O'Toole's ? For example O'Toole's Pub and Bar. Edit - I thought it was right, it just looks funny to me!
5. Is it possible to buy someone a cellphone as a gift, but not pay for it for the rest of the life of the phone? For example, I would want to purchase a phone and sign up a friend for a two year contract, and pay the first month's usage, and however long up until I gave them the gift, which would include 0 minutes. Is there a way to put someone else's information on the phone, but charge it to my credit card, etc? I would ultimately want to hand it over so that it would be THEIR phone, but just surprise them with the purchase, plan, new phone number etc. This person has lived in New York for 3 years and still has an out of state phone number. The account is paid for by their parents, so it would be a big hassle (I went through it myself) to simply just change the phone number to NY and the plan. It would be easy to wait for their current plan to expire and get a new phone.
Edit: I know for certain that this is a gift this person WANTS, and I could easily say "hey, come with me to X store we're getting you this!" and they would be thrilled. I just want to know if there is a way to GIFT that sort of thing.
6. Have you ever taken a "Cruise to Nowhere", specifically in New York? Would you recommend it for a couple? If you've gone, on what cruiseline? What things are covered under the price of the overnight stay - or do you have to pay for food/entertainment additionally?