||[May. 22nd, 2007|07:19 pm]
The Question Club
People in the United States and Canada: |
1) What is your home area code? Where is home?
2) Is it the same area code as the place you are right now? What is the area code/place?
3) Is your cell phone area code the same as any of the above? What is your cell area code?
4) Is your home area code the same as your original area code? If not, what is it?
5) What are all the area codes you've had?
1) 561. West Palm Beach.
2) No, I'm in the 239 area code, Fort Myers.
3) No, my cell phone is an 805 area code, Thousand Oaks, California.
4) No, my original area code is 818, Agoura/Thousand Oaks, California.
5) 818, 805, (thousand oaks, ca and agoura, ca), 978 (Beverly, MA), 516 (Long Island, NY), 505 (Santa Fe, New Mexico), 561 (West Palm Beach), and 727 (St Petersburg, Florida.)