||[May. 21st, 2007|09:11 am]
The Question Club
I got pulled over on the way to work today, for the first time ever, causing me to be late to work (after I called in on Friday). What sucks is that I got a ticket for an honest mistake*, not something I did intentionally, like speed, which I do all the time. =(|
1. Does your Monday suck already? What time is it?
*There's only one way to get around the construction on my way to work, and they just put in a "no left turn" sign at the road I'd turn left on to avoid the construction. I totally didn't see it, as I've lived in this area my entire life and have been turning left onto that road for months, and the cop was sitting right there in a parking lot off of the road I turned left onto, waiting for some innocent commuter to not notice the major change in their daily route. At least he gave me a break and didn't give me the 3 points on my license. Although, a warning would have been nice, as (besides speeding) I tend to be a very cautious, "goody-two-shoes" kind of driver.
2. Wanna guess how much my ticket is going to be for "impeding traffic?"
3. If you've ever received a traffic ticket, what was it for?
4. If you've received more than one, what was the highest amount you've had to pay, and what was the offense?
5. Any other horrible crimes you've committed that you'd like to get off your chest?
6. Why do some people insist on bringing their disobedient/un-socialized dogs to festivals, then get really angry when it jumps up on people, or doesn't want to walk on its leash, etc.?