I have an interview (I think?) with a modeling agency early this morning. I didn't actually submit for them (wasn't planning on submit to any until the summer...I'm a pefectionist), but they seem to really want to sign me. They got ahold of my info after I tried to submit for a runway show which has now begun casting only through that agency and were very interested.
I have never interviewed for an agency and wasn't planning on it for several months. My "book," while featuring amazing photos, feels very incomplete to me. Some of my best shoots I feel happened recently - meaning I don't have the negatives yet - and I feel the best photographers I've booked are still days/weeks/months away. The agency has okayed me bringing a cd containing a "digital portfolio" along with a glossy photo or 2 from my would-be book. They'll also be taking many shirtless polaroids (eek!).
What should I wear? What should I be prepared for? Any incriminating make-or-break questions I should be on the lookout for? What all should I know about signing with agencies? Pros/cons? Know anyone that signed with an agency? What's going on with them and how do they feel about the "services" provided? If they're to take a cut from any earnings I make through them, what is the biggest percentage that is passable?
Thank you guys sooo much! I'm a little nervous, and just so scared but really looking forward to it!
Does anyone have a copy of the song "I Will Wait for You"?
I tried searching on itunes, and it only has jazzy upbeat version, or one that starts out sad but gets upbeat. I want a melancholy version the whole way through. Bonus points if it is the same version from the "Jurassic Bark" episode of Futurama.
So am I a freak or does anyone have similar experiences?
2) Why is is that people under the age of 25 "don't have a hard life" or "haven't experienced life"? What is the age where someone can be looked upon as a serious adult? Is everything that happens before that age just silly and trivial?
When I was about ten someone said I had never experienced sadness because I was so young, but had decided to say so just a few days after my grandfather (who I lived with) died, and I just couldn't wrap my head around their logic. I think the age differs for every person, but I know perfectly responsible individuals who aren't taken seriously because of their age and I just don't understand it.
3) When someone lives a pampered life from birth, what does a person like that end up doing after high school is over? I have a wealthy area by me and don't know a single kid from there who goes to college or has a job and I keep wondering what they do with themselves.
4) Have you ever felt like a teacher singled you out? Did you tell your parents? Did they believe you? If you were to have a child/niece/nephew/friend's child come up to you and say a teacher was singling them out, would you believe them or not? Why is it that some teachers do this?
5) Last one: Why do people seem to hate police officers so much? My dad is a police officer, and anyone who finds out will usually tell me that my dad is an asshole on a power trip. I've never dealt with an officer that acted like that and I just can't figure out how these people seem to find every asshole cop there is.
in one word, what is your 'drug'?
Any good but general ideas where I could have such an event?
(Im more interested in the general idea...aka: the best idea Ive heard so far is a Pub/Bar).
I just subscribed to/am downloading recent episodes of The Gryst. There are a shitton of CNN podcasts, though, and I'm curious as to what others I should subscribe to.
2. What other podcasts do you subscribe to (if any)?
They Might Be Giants
3. What are the last three songs you listened to?
"Bad Day" by R.E.M., "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage" by Panic! At The Disco and "Floods" by Flin Flon
2. I see lots of people talking about being brainwashed by "conservative parents" when they were young, and then becoming very liberal as they grew up. But it does happen the other way around as well - are any of you more conservative than your parents?
3. Do you think that sometimes having too many choices can lead to confusion, depression and general discontent?
4. Would you prefer to live in the now, where "everything is possible", but not be sure if you could find happiness, or live in the past, where many aspects of your life would be decided for you (class/occupation, place of residence, spouse, etc.), but then be able to find happiness within that, because you don't know what possibilities you're missing?
( Collapse )
What did you think of the finale?
(I'm assuming there will be spoilers in the comments. Obvs don't read if you haven't seen the series. Even if you don't plan on watching it, you eventually will because it is amazing)
Or, can anyone sendspac me the song playing during the last few minutes of the finale? If I ever need a good cry I can put that on.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY does the channel keep changing itself?!?! I'm watching a channel and all of a sudden it will flip itself to some infomercial. The place on the cable box where it says what channel you're watching changes to 'EAS'. It is driving me insane, please help!
P.S. I am not touching the remote when this happens, so I've already ruled out that I could be hitting a button and flipping the channels myself.
Do you constantly have to dress like it is winter to go to work even though its 70 outside?
1. What do you think is going to be the biggest movie release this spring/summer?
As far as I can tell the options look like;
Spiderman 3, PoTC 3, Harry Potter 4, Transformers, Shrek 3, Fantastic Four 2 and The Simpsons Movie
2. And which movie do you think will have the biggest opening weekend?
1. I think Pirates will blow everything else out of the water .. ha.. ha
2. Methinks Spiderman 3 will take that title
'cause I know its just gonna keep on growin.....
What the deal with coffee? Why can't I stop?
AND FINALLY ...an iPod question.....(in binary)
EDIT: caus you guys REALLY went binary on me:
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011??
In high school a friend and I were walking out of a side door to go grab some lunch when some older woman stopped us on the stairs and started telling us we had such great hair and asked if we planned it (my hair was black with blond underneath, hers was blond with black underneath). She gave us cards and pamphlets and kept telling us we should be hair models and whatnot. After she left we threw out the stuff, we figured it was a scam anyway.
Has anyone ever said you could be a hair/hand/foot/clothes/etc model?
Did they try to 'sell' you some agency?
Do you know anybody who was actually a model?
A friend of mine was a model when she was very young, she modeled for toddler clothes in a couple of magazines and keeps a few copies of them because they're so amusing to look at now.
What about people who just said they were? Any amusing stories?
A girl I knew said she was a model, but whenever she had a 'model pic', it was always in this one kid's house and she was always just prancing around in her underwear, it was strange. But the friend who had been a model when she was little asked her what agency she worked with and the girl didn't answer, she just turned around and ran o.O
2)How often do you get paid and on what day of the week?
3)Where did you go on your worst vacation ever?
There's an Internet Presale for 24 hours before the tix go on sale to general public (the general public, not the band). How do I participate? Ticketmaster just says that for the presale you need a password, typically provided as part of a promotion, like via the record company or a radio station. And that ticketmaster itself won't know the password if you ask them. But then "those in the know" (people that have done this before) claim that you just have to sign up with Ticketmaster to receive the password. And indeed there is an "Internet Presale" newsletter/sign up thing that you can join. Which I did the other day. Of course, I have not received any email at all of any sort. The Internet Presale starts in 2 days.
ALSO. I have heard that the presale is a joke and you can get better tickets during the regular sale or heck, if you wait till closer to the concert date. Anyone agree with that?
Is there anyone who lives in the Southern Hemisphere here? Is it weird that Christmas is the middle of summer for you, when all the cliches are that Christmas = winter?
Do you think ugly people know they are ugly?
Do you think those incredibly obese people know that they are obese? Why don't they do something about it?
2) Have you ever been to a wedding where when the time came for: "does anyone have an objection, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
Somebody made a vocal objection to it? Have you ever wanted to be the person that had an objection?
Where is the strangest place you've peed?
Where is the strangest place you've had sex?
(I peed at a school on the playground with my bff last year just for the hell of it)
(never had sex anywhere weird :()
Would you flip the switch?
I'm not looking for someone to completely change the senario so that all 6 people are saved...
1. do you still play pranks on april fools day?
1a. if not, what was the last one you did?
2. favorite conspiracy theory?
3. when reading this article - http://www.michigandaily.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticlePrinterFriendly&uStory_id=d4a272fc-35e0-4670-b219-ead4b17f7f00
why the hell did they let her sit there and masturbate for a half hour?
3a.why are they throwing away two couches.
4. whats your favorite news story today?
( Collapse )
I need some ideas for honeymoons that cost $1,200 or under. (Just for the hotel and plane tickets).
My fiance had originally planned Florida for us, but I have no interest in going there. Florida doesn't seem like a honeymoon type place to me.
We have $1,200 that we can spend on our tickets and hotel. And we have plenty of spending money.
**edit** I should have made it clearer, I don't want to go to any area of Florida. Oh, and we are already going to Vegas to get married, so we don't want to go there again.
2. How much do you abide by the "Friends don't let friends drive drunk". I realize that I should probably stand up to my drunk friends more and tell them not to drive ...because lately they've been driving home and then the next day they say that they probably shouldn't have drove. Are you the type to let them drive home if they say they are ok to drive??? Or do you push for them to get a ride/taxi/give them a ride yourself?
3. How would you pursue someone you're interested in but don't have a lot of contact with?? As in you see them everyone once in a great while. Or, what steps do you take to move a relationship from chatting when you run into one another to actually hanging out? Are you pretty casual about asking to hang out sometime?? Do you invite them on a group outing?
b) ever done anything kinky with feet (yours or someone elses)
c) best toe nail polish color?
d) best kinds of shoe to show off a foot?
e) post a pic of your or someone's sexy foot (not required)
If someone offered you 1,000,000$ to sleep with your SO no strings attached, and your SO would be willing to, would you be ok with it?
Would your answer change if the person offering the money was famous? Handsome? Your arch nemesis?
My husband and I were talking about this the other night. We decided we'd be ok with it. We trust each other, we have a strong relationship, and we could really use a million dollars, lol. (Oh, and the only person he could come up with that he hated was Paul Schaeffer from Letterman, haha.)
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.
[Laughs maniacally; starts to disappear]
Cheshire Cat: You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.
Alice: It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.
Alice: Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here?
March Hare: Ah, that's just it. If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk.
Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself, you see, because I'm not myself, you know.
Caterpillar: I do not know.
Alice: I can't put it any more clearly, sir, because it isn't clear to me.
as of late, quotes from disney's alice in wonderland have been somewhat fitting to my life...
i'm curious - what quotes or lyrics have been fitting to your life?
2- "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that." - What is "that"?
3- "But it's not quite paradise." - What WOULD make it paradise?
4- "When I think about you, I touch myself." - Who is "you"?
Use your imagination, not actual answers found in the songs. :>
I would do anything for love (but I won't do that) - Meatloaf [so hard to figure that one out!]
Not Quite Paradise - Bliss
I Touch Myself -
Just in case anyone's interested. :P))
I do love her, and I probably always will, but our life plans are just totally different now. I want to be married in the next two or three years, she is looking at 4-5. I have to be free to move wherever my career takes me, she wants to stay in her hometown. We're now faced with a long distance relationship for those 2-5 years because she is going to school six hours away (her hometown, not mine, so summer returns don't happen).
Have you ever been in a situation like this? Would you tell me your story?
2. Do you believe that the "one person for every other one person" thing is not entirely true? What is your theory of relationships?
3. Forwarded from someone else's sad song post, have you ever found yourself suddenly dealing with (in the therapy sense of the term) something from your past through a very odd circumstance, such as hearing a particular song for the first time, or watching a movie, or eating at McDonalds and trying a different burger?
( Collapse )
2. Those of you who never ask questions here, why not? Are you afraid we are going to e-rape you?
3. If you are a single person who works 40+ hours a week, how do you keep yourself motived to clean house and cook food and all those sorts of things?
4. Should I eat the Cup of Noodles I brought for lunch or should I go out for a sandwich? It's warm out today, if that makes a difference.
let's say you get instantly famous for something. anything* you like, really. let's say you run away from your wedding and pretend you were kidnapped. or maybe you have a big one hit wonder single. or maybe you had a really funny line in a commercial. anything, but whatever it is, people will come up to you in the street for the rest of your life, almost everywhere you go, and say, 'hey, you're from that....!!'
through whatever misfortune you don't get rich from it, and you can't use this to get anything other than small advantages in life. you could probably get into a big club on a saturday night, or someone might let you have their seat on the bus. little enough, but becuase of your status you do get a bit of special attention - good AND bad.
would you rather be extremely well known for the rest of your life for one thing or would you rather live a normal life with nothing of huge note?
if you pick your one thing to be famous for - what is it?
*CLARIFICATION: no saving the world, that's no fun! it has to be something frivolous to the rest of the world, like in my examples. so no bringing peace to war torn africa or curing herpes. silly answers encouraged, but not necessary.
Have you ever had to pee in the middle of sex?
Have you ever needed to take care of any other bodily functions during sex?
My boyfriend farted the other day during sex, I couldn't stop laughing for a good ten minutes about it.
The only issue that feel strongly about and have enough personal experience with to write 4 pages about is HIV/AIDS (specifically the importance of education). I'm hesitant to write about this because we have to edit each others papers. My personal experience would be growing up with my mother who was HIV+ (eventually it turned into AIDS) and the effect it had on my whole family. I remember when I was little my aunt completely cut off contact with us when she found out about my mother. She was terrified of her. I don't want the people in my class to have the same reaction, it's not that I'm close with any of them, but I don't want them to treat me any differently.
Is this an understandable/realistic concern?
The paper is due at 6 PM tonight and I don't know what I should do. At this point I'm considering skipping class. It's only a 10 week course so this probably wouldn't be the best idea.
What would you do?
2) What do you call the traffic calming object on the road between the two cars closest together in this picture? Where are you from?
3) Do you have any street signs in your house?
4) What's the strangest sign you've ever seen. (Pictures are a plus, but if not a description is fine)
Do you/did you think the amount was fair or too high?
Do you receive child support? Do you think its a fair amount? If you think its too low, how much should it increase?
I am currently browsing around for a car to be bought in the next few months! I am looking for a decent car which is fun yet not too expensive. I currently have a few choices in mind and I'd like to get some opinions from people who perhaps own/have driven/know about these cars. I am open to suggestions for other cars too. Which one would you suggest?
Saturn Quad Ion Coupe
Do you eat raw veggies? If so, what's your favorite?
What's your latest favorite LJ drama? Link?
Yes. I once had personal information from my (stupidly) public entries sent to a person I was interviewing with for a job. It was humiliating.
Do you think people having "Friends only, comment to be added" journals are lame?
Obviously not, since I am one of them.
For those of you WITH "FO, comment plz" journals, do you add people who add you WITHOUT commenting?
Almost never, unless I REALLY like their profile.
Why is it so hard to leave a comment asking someone if you can friend them?
Beats the fuck out of me.
I work a good solid 4 hours a day, and then taper off in the afternoon.
Do you deal with death at your job at all?
I just had to learn about Indiana survivorship claims, it seems so morbid and yet it's pretty numbing at the same time.
Are you ever afraid that you'll spontaneously combust?
what's something you want to accomplish that not a lot of people know about?
are your parents married, seperated, divorced? if they're still married, how long have they been married for?
1.Could a DNA secret destroy your family?
2.Is it horrible not to know who your baby daddy is?
Non Maury question:
If you believe in God, or a higher power, why do you think bad things happen?
Which is correct, "being that" or "seeing as"? (As in, "____ ____ grammar is not my forte, I'll ask TQC" :)
For what's it worth, I've always used "seeing as," and "being that" doesn't seem to make sense to me.
ETA: I know there are other, probably more logical, words or phrases you can say in place of these ones, but that's not what I'm asking. :)
I think this has been fully answered now; thanks for your input, guys :)
2- Best way to die? Worst?
3- If every time you made a friend, they were murdered or died in some other way within months of you befriending them, would you stop trying to make friends, to stop the deaths of innocents? Would you try to befriend people who NEED to die?
4- Does talking/thinking about death bother you? If so, I'm sorry.
1- In just about any way it's possible for a person to die. It makes me feel better. MORBID, hello!
2- Best:Quick and painless, and MEMORABLE! Worst:Slow, painful... Or drowning. Waugh.
3- I'd make friends with world leaders who don't do good for the world. That'd learn em.
4- Obviously not. :P
02. What song are you embarrassed to know all the words to?
03. Last movie that made you cry?
01. When my dog finishes a treat, he'll sit there and lick the carpet and it is the absolutely most disgusting sound on the planet. It makes me cringe and gag a bit. Surely, there are sounds that make other people overreact completely, right? Right?
02. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion. FOR SHAME!
03. Pursuit of Happyness.
Server ErrorThe server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.
For me, Saturday mornings when I went to the library under blue skies, Sunday breakfasts, and watching SNICK.
i don't want to overshrink them, though. i don't even know if that's possible really, but is there a certain length of time or something that i should dry them so that they don't overshrink? they're all medium and i probably should have bought small.
EDIT 2: In other predicaments - spit or swallow?
Do you have a tattoo? Post a picture of it!
( Collapse )
Okay, if I right click and hit "increase indent" I get the next in series of bullets. How do I make it do this when I hit tab again?
I do my federal taxes, but state is too complicated for me and I haven't even attempted local yet. :(
How do you?
After brushing my teeth this morning I decided that I love vanilla mint toothpaste. So TQC-ers:
1) What is your favorite flavor/brand of toothpaste?
2) What is your least favorite?
3) Do you use mouthwash too?
4) Do you think it's odd that I only have friends that have nice teeth and if you're a gross toothed/ bad breathed person I tend to avoid you?
and completely unrelated but I need your opinions/advice/help
5) I have a pro-choice debate for my political science class and I was elected the researcher because I was absent and being a researcher sucks. Are there any decent sites out there that I can gather information from? Can you provide links to your favorite sites (if you have one)?
PS, I'm not asking you to do the assignment, I just want to know your fav pro-choice links andddd I'm not trying to spark a debate here, I just want a site that gives me decent information without a bunch of crap.
No, that is how I eat it. Everyone always says it's meant to be used as a topping. Sometimes I use it on ice cream or pancakes, but most of the time I eat it plain.
2. How bad would missing 1 day of a once a week, 10 week course be?
I hope not too bad.
Can someone point me to it?
2. Do you have a favorite absurdist playwright?
3. Have you read/seen The Lesson by Ianesco? What was your opinion of it?
2. on a scale of 1(not) to 10(extremely), how gross is stepping in dog shit?
3. do you have a vacation planned? where will you be going?
Whenever I'm going to get a haircut, I get really anxious, and I don't know why.
1. If today was a colour, what colour would it be?
2. I need to make a few simple animated icons. Can you suggest a free programme that I could use?
Growing up and to this day I always thought (s)he was just a very butch woman. =/
If you have previously studied - are you working that area? and if you are currently studying, is that the field you want to work in?
do books every freak you out or just fuck with your head? what are the names of the books?
i was out and about today and came across these girls who had dressed up their dogs. I guess it's alright to put something on your pet if they are very cold, but these girls had put weird looking shoes on their dogs.
both dogs hated the shoes, they didn't even know how to walk properly in the, they kept slipping and trying to sit down and bite them off. They shoes didn't even look like they were put on right, they had velcro straps and as the dogs attempted to walk or bite them off caused the shoes to be scrunched and go in opposite directions than their feet. Thetwo girls laughed and giggled at their poor dogs attempt to take the stupid things off
Maybe it's wrong to judge, but it seriously bothers me when people treat their animals like toys. They are living creatures that deserve a little bit of respect and tenderness, especially from their own caregivers. They are not little objects to dress up and play with. I had the urge to kick both girls in the stomach and am annoyed at myself for not having said anything.
How do you fix your pride when someone accusses you of plagiariam?
2. What would you think if you saw someone sitting by themself on a nice sunny day with a book when everyone else outside is playing frisbee/basketball/soccer/baseball/stand
3. If you were with some friends at a park playing frisbee/basketball/soccer/baseball/stand
4. What enjoyable things can you do outside by yourself?
i don't notice anything weird with my car but the check engine light is on. i take it in to get looked at...
a. like empire state building
edit: why im asking,
I watch what not to wear often, and they say b, i was watching 10 yrs younger today, and the stylist there said a. I say a, and never heard b until what not to wear, so i was wondering how common it was :)
What is your favorite thing to cook on your grill?
While I'm at it, creative non-retail ways to make a little extra money over the summer? I'm not really in a position to add extra hours at work, I don't do phones, and I'm currently selling all my textbooks online. I live on the outskirts of a relatively small town.
Is there something similarly priced that has the same capabilities (full web capabilities, mp3 player, and full keyboard) but maybe has AIM messenger instead of Yahoo?
My husband just told me that in the 5 years we have had the digital cameras, we have taken that many photos and he thinks it is excessive. I disagreed, so he told me to ask all of you. LOL NOt sure what he was thinking.
Sanjaya is still on Americamn Idol because of that stupid website.
FUNNY OR NOT FUNNY????
Who? (you, a family member, a friend, etc)
Specifically: Do you have any experience of schizophrenia?
EDIT: How did it affect you?
Has anyone traveled with knitting needles lately? Specifically metal circular ones?
I am really hoping I can take these on the plane with me because I am going to be on a 15 hour flight, but I don't want to risk it because I don't what my needles taken away mostly because it will screw up my project. The TWA website kind of lead me to believe that it was left up to the screener's discretion.
Do they sell strawberry Fanta where you live?
What do you think is the best movie you've seen in the last 6 months? I'm looking for something different and interesting to watch.
What made your day?
What are you avoiding? How?
I like being on top, with my full weight on my girlfriend... although I've grown fond of spooning.
What groceries would you go buy?
I want to create my own playlists and/or have more song selections.
1. Did you write a thesis in college and/or grad school? What was it about?
2. How was it a useful experience? How was it not?
3. Should I write a thesis in college, even if I don't need it to graduate, but could just take a regular class instead?
4. Hay Dr. Eljay, could an adverse reaction to antibiotics I took for 5 days then quit taking 3 days ago be causing a mild rash on my arms and legs that just showed up today? I also had stomach trouble, etc., so I know my body didn't like them. I was taking the meds for a really bad cold with an ear infection and phlegmy cough, and I'm still coughing but otherwise all better-- could the rash have something to do with my original illness instead?
( Collapse )
How about other waitressing/waitering?
How was it?
How big around is the average eight-year-old girl's wrist?
Brief backstory: Made a bracelet for a friend of mine, his neighbor's daughter loves it and I'd like to make her a similar one, but I have no idea how long it should be.
(I know, I know, but I have no idea where else to ask this!)
I was just looking at pictures of Zach Quinto wondering what he was thinking while he was posing so sexy for his photoshoot.
Keeping in mind, of course, that I feel like crap right now and I haven't stopped intermittently crying for the last four hours, and that I have an A in the class so far.
I'm leaning towards the second option, because I'm really tired and would like to go to sleep soon, but I am also really indecisive and have a tendency to procrastinate and so...I ask you guys. What do you think?
2a. A while ago a friend and I exchanged books. We are not on the best of terms now. To show my gratitude for the loan I was planning to give him a mix CD. I asked when he'd like his book back and he said to keep it as he has two copies. Should I give him the CD anyway? If not, what else could I do?
b. Are mix CDs only for people you are crushing on (as my other friend put it) or do you swap them with friends?
2- Do you actually speak the languages that are sung?
3- Aside from O-Zone (quoted in my subject!) are there any other um, interesting Romanian groups you could suggest to me? For an Easter present to one of my sisters who tells people she's a Romanian gypsy. >_>;
On Friday, I have a end-of-session dinner for a committee I'm on. I'll be on the same committee next year, but not all twelve will be. We have to make a speech/speechish thing at the dinner, and I wanted to read an exerpt from Shakespeare (or someone else, but Shakespeare's preferable) . Unfortunatly, I can't find one I think will work...
I'm looking for a part that says somethings along the lines of 'things change, and this is a good change, but we still remember what came before'... or anything like that.
Can anyone help?
Can playing Guitar Hero really make me a guitar god?
What is something you've been doing more so than usual lately?
If someone were to offer you every season of ONE television show, which one would you pick?
But I suck - I can't come up with anything new for him. So, what would you suggest I challenge him to do?
2. Did you go to school for it?
3. Do you like it?
4. What's your favorite/least favorite part of your job?
5. Is where you are now where you wanted to be ten years ago?
Yes. Whole Foods. Every time I go in there I hate it. The majority of the employees are not very helpful and they usually don't have what I'm looking for, and if they do I can't find it so it doesn't matter anyway. I usually hate the stuff I do end up buying there. Plus the majority of the people shopping there look like they need a god kick in the face.
2. What store could I find vegan marshmallows in?
Whole Foods did not have them, and they didn't have agar agar so I can't make them =[ I would really rather not have to order them online.
I am also specifically looking for a picture similar to this one. It's fairly well known, is of a blonde woman crying with her face turned downwards, and is in a style almost exactly like the one above.
One more thing: I'm also looking for old-fashioned drawings of women in typical 50's/60's housewife settings, with big cheesy smiles on their faces and dishpans or brooms in their hands and such. Ever seen the "girls poop!" icon on LJ with the beaming cartoon of the woman? Things like that. Do you have any? Can you post them?
All of this is for satirical purposes, if you're wondering. Thank you!
A question for those of you who have no answer to any of that: What's your favorite flavor of Vitamin Water? Mine is Multi-V (lemonade).
2)How many letters of the alphabet can you say in one burp?
3)What was your favorite thing to eat from your school cafeteria?
He's been here 6 months. He's had a job for the past week. I feel he can afford it now...
Religion, cult, or other?
i'm going to the apple store this week to buy a macbook. i want it with extra RAM already installed. can i get this at the store or are extra configurations like this only done through the online store?
hmm... strattera or adderall and why?
Today she brought her boyfriend here, who has leered at my chest (this is a 40+ year old dude, and I'm barely scraping 21), peed all around the toilet, and locked his huge dog in a kennel and left for 3 hours while the dog whined and cried the whole time. Tomorrow they're going on vacation and I fear that they think we're going to babysit both dogs while they're out of town. I'm kenneling the sons of bitches should that situation arise.
tl;dr version: my roommate is irritating and her boyfriend is creepy.
What kind of revenge techniques should I execute when they return?
edit: I can't really move right now, and I don't really plan on doing anything. I'm really looking for funny stuff I could fantasize about doing but not really do for fear of a law suit.
You all rock.
black guy, tap dances, also an actor. he was in a movie where him and this other dancer? are in a school in france or something? and they want to escape?
so vague. sorry. anyone know who the hell im talking about?? its driving me crazy!
I'm trying to declare war on my friend in Spanish...
So this post isn't useless, I suppose...
2. What language(s) have you taken?
3. Did you do well? What level did you complete?
4. Do you remember what you learned?
2. French, Spanish
3. French - Completed Novice II in Middle School with A+'s both years. Spanish - Currently in Intermediate I. A+ in Novice I and II and I'm getting a B+? I think.
4. French - not really, only really basic stuff and random words. Spanish - Yes! So far so good.
Every single time I'm sitting on my bed, eating food and watching a TV-DVD, I get a text. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, it happens anyway. Tonight, I had JUST swallowed the last bite of my dinner and, presto! Text!
Target was very disappointing :(