||[Mar. 26th, 2007|11:04 am]
The Question Club
According to a professor, I need a survey reference for a paper I'm writing. Therefore, I come to you with a small plea: Do my homework for me, please? Actually, in all honesty, it's just a few questions about graffiti.|
3. What do you do for a living?
4. Do you typically like art?
5. Do you think that there is a difference between "graffiti" and "street art"?
6. Do you think it should be punishable by law? If so, how severely?
7. Would the permanence of the material used (chalk vs. spray paint) make a difference in whether or not it should be punishable by law?
8. Is there any problem with graffiti where you live, do you mind it, and do you think it makes a difference where you live (suburbs/urban/rural area)?
9. Do you think that there is a valid point or artistic credibility behind tagging? (An example can be seen in the second link for street art in the 5th question, left hand side, green spray paint. Also in the link under graffiti, for more in depth tagging.)
10. Do you think that putting graffiti or street art in a museum for display would ruin its purpose?
11. Any final thoughts or things you want to clear up? I do realize that sometimes, poll/survey questions can be a bit misleading, especially when the person writing up the questions already has an opinion.