How often do you take a shower?
do you wash your hair every time you take a shower?
what's the longest you've gone without taking a shower? why didn't you shower for such a long time?
ever use baby powder in your hair? `
1. When was the last time you pampered yourself? What did you do?
2. Do you prefer showers to have doors or curtains?
Today I dyed my hair and painted my fingernails.
I like doors but have curtains.
Where can I upload audio and get a Flash link to embed into LJ entries? I saw someone do this once on a messageboard, but now I can't find the place I saw it at, and I don't remember the name of the site. I'm trying to do an audio blog, and the code that usually works to embed sound into a webpage won't work on LJ.
In season 5 of Family Guy, in the episode titled "Chick Cancer," did Alan Alda do the voice of Victor, the young child actor? I tried looking it up on imdb.com, but the character wasn't even listed, and under Alan Alda's profile, it didn't say anything about Family Guy. It really sounded like him though.
Also, has anyone ever seen the short, independant video titled "Needle Anus?" It is absolutely rediculous, and so stupid you can't help but laugh. If you haven't seen it, you really should.
Have you ever keyed someone's car?
If so, why? Did the person ever find out it was you?
How often do you shave your legs?
Every month or so in the winter; no more than once a week in the summer.
You know how everyone always fantasizes about true love and finding that special someone, yadda yadda yadda etc.
Do you ever have the feeling you're most likely going to end up alone?
Are you okay with that?
I really think I am, and in a strange way, that's reassuring.
1. What is your favorite kind of Chex Mix?
I really like the Turtle kind, the caramel Chex are amazing!
2. If you eat hommus, what is your favorite flavor? What do you eat it with?
I like the Vegetable hommus, and I eat it with Whole Wheat-Wheat Thins
3. Who is your favorite MythBuster? Any favorite episodes?
I love Adam and Carrie. My favorite episode was the one from Shark Week
4. What do you usually do when you can't go to sleep at night?
I usually go on AIM and try to find someone else to talk to, or watch late night tv re-runs of old shows.
Are you bored?
What are you doing to help not be bored?
Do you want to talk to me on AIM so we can be bored together? (my SN is gotrawk)
1. You discuss your relationship with a good friend (something I do with very few people, I like my privacy), good friend tells you how she was discussing what you told her with her boyfriend. Would this make you uncomfortable?
It certainly made me uncomfortable, especially since I've told her before "The less people involved in my business, the better."
Do I tell her that really bothered me? Or, do I just keep my mouth shut with her? I'm thinking the latter, but that leads me to the next question.
2. Do you find that there seems to be competition amidst friends and their relationships? Aforementioned friend always gives this vibe that she's trying to claim her relationship as superior. Having never had to deal with people acting like this, I'm wondering if I should just get over my feelings of annoyance and continue smiling and nodding as she preaches the awesomeness of her boyfriend, or express my annoyance?
3. Should I try espresso for the first time tomorrow in lieu of my usual two tall cups of coffee?
So, your wife has just had two days off from work sick. You have missed a day of work last week. You have the more specialized career, but you know most employers will not let you have a third day off without a doctor's slip.
But now your child is sick, and one of you must call in to stay home and watch him.
Who should stay home?
I may get to meet my Mistress/girlfriend in person this summer. Besides clothes, what should I bring with me?
Have you ever felt guilty because of a dream you had? (the kind you have when you sleep not the MLK, Jr variety)
for some reason, ALL the font on my computer turned big. I think it happened when I changed my desktop picture.
my AIM fot windows are bigger, my internet explorer websites have bigger font...
how do i change this??
1. what oscar winning film (from 1928 to the present) have you NOT seen?
2. of the ones you have seen, which are your favourites?
3. how many do you own?
4. in your opinion, what movie should NOT have won an oscar?
1. Do you believe in that "one and only"? You only fall in love once, there is that one person that was put on this earth just for you? Think about it, out of several billion people how could you possibly get so lucky to find that one "special" person?
2. What do you do when there isn't anyone watching?
3. Does the gas indicator in your car remind you of a gallon of milk? Maybe I shouldn't skip breakfast?
4. What is the best remedy for severely chapped lips? My lips have been breaking and chapping for the last three months and every time they start to "grow" back in I can't help but bite the excess skin off.
5. Everyone is guilty of at some point trash-talking about another. Do you ever wonder what they say about you?
ok... Say your not spooning exactly but the guy is laying on his back and your laying up against his side on your side with one of your arms across his chest, what do you do with your arm that is sort of under you? Where do you put it so it's not uncomfortable?
Exactly what's the purpose of being a boyfriend or girlfriend? Some can say it's a stepping stone towards marriage.. or a make believe marriage. Other can say it's dedication and love towards a person. I kind of say it's access to sex.
So what do you think? What's the philosoophy behind this x-friend thing?
Should I get a GameCube or a PS2? I like longwinded games, like RPGs and adventure stuff. Decide for me, TQC!
1)Think about all of the big arguments you've had with your family/close friends/significant others. Out of all of them, which would you say was/were over something stupid or at least started over something stupid? And what started it/them?
2)What's something you have in your residence that I probably wouldn't?
3)If you get someone's voicemail, do you hang up or leave a message?
How's your bracket looking right now?
What's the deal with Dr Phil?
does anyone know of a website where you can put in starting and ending destinations, and it will tell you of all the attractions on the way?
1) What is the dumbest reason you have given/received for a break up?
2) What's your pet's name and what is it?
3) Why is your best friend your best friend?
4) How do you gain someone's trust back?
5) What's your cell phone look like?
6) How do you win back someone's heart?
7) What's your favorite sad song?
Do you like the sound of your own voice?
Do you have different 'voices' you use when speaking to people? If so, what are they and why do you do this?
if you've graduated from high school, i know we've all done it (the thinking of this, not that we've all graduated from high school) 'in such and such years i'm going to be graduating college and making the big bucks.. married to the love of my life.........' *ZONG* can you say that you're doing what you thought (then) that you'd be doing now? (gosh, redundant!)
where is a place that you hear people ~*~rave~*~ about [in regards to what it specializes in whether it be food, clothes, books] that you haven't been to? Chipotle! we don't have one here.. is it like a place that specializes in burritos or?
what's something that you feel as though you're the only one that can't do?
what's a book that you've heard everyone and their momma read and rave about, yet.. you just can't seem to get the hype? The Life Of Pi. (what does it REALLY consist of?! like, summarize it and make me see why there is such a big hype around it)
what's for lunch? Chick-fil-a.
1. My "service engine soon" light is on and has been for a few weeks. Nothing seems to be wrong with my car aside from it being old, and I can't afford to get it checked so I am just hoping it doesn't blow up. Any ideas what is wrong?
2. Does anyone have the "My Pokemons, Let Me Show You Them" cat macro? I thought I had saved it but alas, I did not.
3. What do you order at Chipotle?
Me: chicken burrito, black beans, the green salsa that I don't know the proper name for, cheese, sour cream, lettuce.
Who in here remembers the original Armored Core? And if you liked the series...which game in the series is your favorite? =)
1. How much do you hate Gwen Stefani's entourage of "Harajuku Girls"?
2. I have an informal class presentation on Tuesday morning. After the lecturing part, I have to ask two related questions to the class. A girl in the back always comments on how stupid and obvious everyone's questions are. I am the last presenter of the semester, and her presentation a few weeks back was shit. If she says anything, should I stand my ground? Everyone else she attacked just started blushing and/or got flustered. I'm ready to take her on.
What are your favorite brain teasers?
Do you find the "regular" fountain soft drink sizes to be huge? Why are american drink sizes so big?
The little quick-stop at my school used to sell 12oz sized cups, which were perfectly sized for me! And, only 59 cents. This 20 oz things are friggin' huge D:
lol, soda wank
For Buffy fans:
1. About how many times would you say you've watched, "The Body"?
2. Which episode from the show do you like the least? Why? Did it have any redeeming value?
3. In your opinion, which is the funniest episode of the series?
4. Excluding, "The Body" and "The Gift," which episode would you say is the saddest?
5. If not Angel, which character would you have liked to have had a spin off show? Do you think it would have been more successful (not that Angel wasn't. Five years isn't bad for a spin off!)?
6. How closely does Joss like to keep to a script? Is he okay with improvisation?
Scenario 1: You've found someone you've really grown fancy for. You start to date. Before the relationship gets too intimate your partner reveals they have herpes. Would you stay with them if your feelings were that deep? How would the sex part work out?
Scenario 2: You find out you have herpes. Do you continue to date normally with no sex? Do you give up and assume no one will want to spend their life with you and chance getting herpes too?
Yeah, I've seen too many of those herpes commercials and I'm just really curious -_-.
everytime i make those premade garlic bread loafs, the bottom always burns. i've tried wrapping them in tin foil. i tried putting the oven rack high. i make sure the oven temperature is right. i don't leave them in the oven too long.
what am i doing wrong?
what's the secret to not burning them?
Where is the best place to find a good userpic?
What are some of the shitty things about being in a relationship?
What are some things to cherish about being single?
Hello there.. I have this black and white striped shirt. It's 95% cotton and 5% spandex. The stripes aren't thick, about a centimeter (as seen in userpic). Would it be okay throw it in with the whites and bleach it, or should I wash it with the colors?
Anybody know where I can watch or download season 2 of Grey's Anatomy? Thanks :)
There's something I'm pretty sure I've heard/seen in a TV commercial for an American financial company of some sort (Merill Lynch or Prudential - something like that). It's a little audio sting at the end of the ad, and it's just a little sound clip that sounds like it could be, say, two pieces of ceramics (like two coffee mugs or something) hitting one another.
I know it sounds odd, but I know I've heard this in an ad before. Anyone know which company I'm talking about? Or - even better - a place where these ads can be viewed or heard online?
I have this friend and he smells. He.really.stinks. He doesn't shower ever day, and he barely showers once a week. He wears the same pants and the same sweatshirt every single day, and those are cleaned even less than he is. Everyone in our group of friends agrees that he smells terrible! I tried saying he should shower more, and he was like "I SHOWER LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY." (He wouldn't talk to me for two weeks). I know he was lying because the caked on grease in his hair gives him away. A couple of other people in our little group have tried to tell him the same thing, but he says that he thinks he showers enough. It's not like he doesn't have a house or access to a shower or anything, so it really is puzzling!
1) Why won't he shower?!
2) Have you ever had a smelly friend?
3) How do we get him to bathe more than once a week?!
1. For the married ladies who took their husband's name, how long did it take you to get used to the new signature?
2. What is one non-electronic accessory that you always feel naked without? What is an accessory that you rarely if ever think about?
3. How do you feel about deserts?
4. (This is something I think about a lot, ever since an ex boyfriend killed himself, leaving behind a mother with whom he had had a remarkable relationship. But I may phrase it weird or not explain myself, so just ask if it's confusing).
Do you believe that we should stay alive for our loved ones? If so, do you believe that this type of thinking can actually lead to a happier life? Or do you think that other people's love should keep you alive? Is that the same thing?
5. When you see a certain cliche proven wrong(like... cats and dogs curling up together even though they should hate each other, or a sweet little old grandma wearing biker clothes) do you get weirdly nostalgic for like... the classic cliche, even though a dog and cat loving each other, and a biker grandma, are awesome? Feel free to think of other "cliches."
Conversely, when you see a cliche or proverb acted out, like a dog chasing a mailman or for lack of a better idea, someone literally crying because they spilled milk, etc, do you get a thrill for seeing something like that?
Where do buy your lenses? Whats the cheapest? I have Acuvue Oasys and need to get more!
how reliable are places on the web that aren't stores to buy them from?
1. Do you have any bad landlord stories? I need to hear them.
2. Has your landlord ever kept your security deposit or part of it? Why?
3. Have you ever used your security deposit as your last month's rent and not paid the rent? Why?
What's your race and what's your heritage?
I'm white and German, English, Welsh, French and Irish.
Should celebrities complain about the paparazzi?
Do you use the word 'retard'?
what do you think of the word?
would you say it in front of a mentally handicapped child?
I'm going to be arriving at the airport in Brussels at midnight, and I will be departing at 5 am from the train station, and I'm looking for something to do. Specifically, I'm wondering if any train stations are open all night long. I don't want to book a room for such a short period of time, so I'm just not sure where to go. Thanks!
I live in South Florida. It's 86 degrees out(30 celcius, 303.15 kelvin), and it's been in the 80s for much of this month. I'm downstairs wondering why the hell it's so hot inside, and I find that my mother has left the heat on. You know, to combat the freezing 86 degree temperatures.
Does anyone have any insight as to what the hell this woman is thinking?
What do you consider to be someones "hometown"?
(the place they were born in, where they spent most of their childhood, where they are living currently, etc.)
A friend of mine on MSN has somehow changed the language of my hotmail to something other than english. I asked a bunch of other friends if any of their hotmails were another language, but I seem to be the only one. This person has confessed to me they somehow changed it but won't reveal how to change it back.
Do any of you have the slightest idea whats going on? And how I can do the same to him, or something similar? Thanks. :)
PS. A little idea of what this language is...
(this is the text on the side of the page.. Inbox, Junk Mail, Drafts, etc)
Where can I find nutritional information for Hooters?
Hootersonline said they can't give any because of the changing menu.
When I went to the restaurant they didn't have any sort of information.
There's no tab for nutrition at hooters.com
1. For the smokers out there, what's your idea of the perfect cigarette? As in when and where and what brand.
2. When you're pooping and you have one of those half-way poops that you could either squeeze out or sort of...suck back in, which do you usually do?
3. What was the last album you listened to without any other distractions around, like you just laid back and listened from start to finish?
have you ever broken a bone?
has it been a major bone? (leg, etc)
how long were you "out of commission"?
1.Do you think your boss or teacher owns a LJ? And a member of TCQ?
2.Have you/would you lurked through their LJ?
3.Have you ever come across an active LJ of someone you knew from real life?
4.If you have, was it from someone unexpected? Did you tell them about it?
Edit.I forgot my answers.
1. No. But I know one teacher who blogs on her friendster. Hah.
4. Yes and No. One was a family friend and that was odd because I added her on my LJ without knowing it was her and for some reason we recognised each other's posts and we were both like, "Oy is you!". The other one, I was randomly going through people's LJ from the school directory and saw a pic of my coursemate... Haven't told her. Don't think I want to.
What does it means when a cat divebombs your foot with the back of her head, rubs her ears all over your foot, then rolls around on her back purring like a fool, then slapping your leg twice, and finally running away?
(said cat is not in heat. said cat is at the house I clean)
1. what's the name of your favorite porn?
*bonus if it's something I can download off the internet*
2. what kind of porn do you like?
2a, what kind turns you off?
3. if given the opportunity, would you make your own porn?
3a. have you done this already?
Why is popping bubble wrap so satisfying?
If you married somebody with a hyphenated last name, did you take his or her name? Did you hyphenate it with your own? If you had a child with them and you kept your own name, what name did you give the child?
I'm trying to burn a cd in iTunes. The empty cd has 700mb space. The mix I'm trying to burn on it is 109,6mb. My maths skills tell me that's plenty of space.
So why does iTunes tell me that's too much to fit on a cd? And how can I make it all fit?
Do you like to read? Did you read as a child? Did your parent(s) read to you?
If you like to read, do you prefer a light-hearted, entertaining book or one that sucks you in and whips you through the storyline before spitting you out so hard that you're left sitting and wondering what the hell just happened?
Is there one book in particular that had a major impact on your life?
So my ipod is screwing up, and I plan on going to the store to see if they'll replace it for me, or fix it, at least. But in case they refuse (and they may, because I know from past experiance that many of the people who work there are royal jerkoffs), should I just get another ipod, or another brand of mp3 player? Any specific brand?
Edit: Problem solved! I'm still interested in knowing which brands of mp3 player you guys think are better than apple though. :>
1. Which spelling error irritates you more: rediculous or masterbate?
2. Do people just really like the letter e, or what?
What's the deal with karaoke?
While at the doctor's office today, I was bored and began looking through the magazine rack. 90% of it was parenting magazines- the other 10% was Teen Vouge. I began flipping through it, because it had an article on drunk driving, and that sounded somewhat interesting. Out of the ~200 pages, ~180 of them were ads.
1- What is the appeal of such magazines?
2- Does it annoy you to read them?
3- Would you ever subscribe to such a magazine?
2- It did annoy me. I had to flip through 190 pages before I found the article I was looking for.
3- Unless I wanted to major in fashion... no.
1.what is the longest roadtrip that you have been on? miles and time.
2. what were the start and end points (and middle stops)?
3. how much did the trip cost you?
1. if you had a hermaphrodite for a child would you make it a boy, girl , or leave it as it is?
2. what is the question to which the answer is 42?
3. what if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?
Everyone has labels that we're called. Me, I'm a geek, bookworm, nerd, eclectic, writer, ditz, soulmate, cancer-patient supporter, love midget, and musician. What are yours? Do you like them? Why or why not? (loves hers.)
WHY WONT YOU FUCKING JUST CHEER UP, EMO KID? D:
This question came to me during my Human Growth and Development class...
1. Why does dish soap (the kind you use with a sponge and sink) have a scent?
2. What kind of dish soap do you use? What brand?
3. What scent do you use?
3. fresh green apple scent
Okay, so we've been taught pretty much our whole lives that figthing is wrong, and it's never okay to fight, right? You've always gotten the whole "Use your words" speech, or whatever.
But do you think there are cases where it's okay? Physical fights, I mean, not just arguments.
When using acronyms, do you treat them as if they are the word it stands for, or as a word in itself. ok, so this isn't very clear. i'll give an example.
if you were going to call livejournal 'LJ', would you write "a LJ" (because you're thinking of it as the word/s livejournal) or "an LJ" (because you're thinking of it as the letters EL JAY).
i would say an LJ because if i was to say it out loud i would say 'el jay' and so it should have 'an' before a vowel sound.
and it'd be the same kind of thing if it's like STI, FLG or whatever.
What IS the deal with airline food?