|Do these suck?
||[Mar. 23rd, 2007|03:57 pm]
The Question Club
1. For the married ladies who took their husband's name, how long did it take you to get used to the new signature?|
2. What is one non-electronic accessory that you always feel naked without? What is an accessory that you rarely if ever think about?
3. How do you feel about deserts?
4. (This is something I think about a lot, ever since an ex boyfriend killed himself, leaving behind a mother with whom he had had a remarkable relationship. But I may phrase it weird or not explain myself, so just ask if it's confusing).
Do you believe that we should stay alive for our loved ones? If so, do you believe that this type of thinking can actually lead to a happier life? Or do you think that other people's love should keep you alive? Is that the same thing?
5. When you see a certain cliche proven wrong(like... cats and dogs curling up together even though they should hate each other, or a sweet little old grandma wearing biker clothes) do you get weirdly nostalgic for like... the classic cliche, even though a dog and cat loving each other, and a biker grandma, are awesome? Feel free to think of other "cliches."
Conversely, when you see a cliche or proverb acted out, like a dog chasing a mailman or for lack of a better idea, someone literally crying because they spilled milk, etc, do you get a thrill for seeing something like that?