||[Mar. 18th, 2007|07:41 pm]
The Question Club
1. I'm wanting to make sure I understand this right. On Match.com, it's free to have a profile and "look around" until you want to send emails to people, yes? Or do you have to pay regardless? I'm not really wanting to date, I'm just wanting to look around for fun and OKCupid has given me the same search results for the past few months.|
2. If you belong to a religion, are you a convert? If you are a convert, why did you convert to the religion you did (in other words, why were your previous beliefs no longer what you believed in)?
3. What am I forgetting to do before I go back to work tomorrow?
4. What time do you get up for work? (I get up at 5.15 and get to work an hour early so I can leave when we're allowed to leave.)
5. Why is it when I buy gallon jugs of drinking water, they taste different? For example, I've been buying Ozarka lately. I bought a gallon of Spring Water and then a week later a gallon of Drinking Water, but they taste completely different (the Drinking Water tastes more metalic) even though they're both Ozarka. What is going on?
6. Earlier today I bought a big bottle of Excedrin. When I got it home and opened the box, I realized the expiration date says April 2007. I didn't open the bottle itself (still has the seal). Can I take it back and get an exchange? If I can't, will it hurt to take it even if it's after April 2007? Normally I wouldn't take expired medicine, but this was a $6 bottle with 100 tablets.
7. If you drink wine, what is your favorite kind? Do you prefer red, white, blush, etc.? (I like white wine, but I'm new to wine. I like La Yunta. Tastes melony.)