What should I do to meet new people who aren't idiots?
- Kind of geeky
- Relatively intelligent (I'm flexible, considering that I have plenty of utterly stupid moments)
- Likes books/likes to read
- Likes old movies (bonus bonus point if they realize that there was 1953 version of War of the Worlds and triple bonus points if they think it was way better than the Tom Cruise-ified version)
- Doesn't revolve around alcohol (I like to drink too but omg there is more to college than getting trashed)
- Has a sense of humor that is more complex than a four-year-old's but is still goofy.
I've got nothing against the boy, but for as much of a loner as I've always been it would be nice to have some social interaction outside the two of us now and then, ya know? I know the internets is serious bizness and all, but really, if you remember the Trix post from last week you'll realize that this is a pressing issue :D