February 9th, 2007
1b. If you don't have any piercings, do you plan on getting any? Why or why not?
2. How do you feel about piercings in general?
3. How do you feel about companies that refuse to hire people with visible piercings regardless of the fact that they may be qualified for the job?
4a. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where are they?
4b. If you don't have any tattoos, do you plan on getting any? Why or why not?
5. Whether you have tattoos or not, do you think tattoos are "better" if they have some sort of significant meaning to the person?
6. Are there any areas of the body you feel look horrible when tattooed [regardless of the subject matter of the tattoo] or pierced?
7. Has anyone tried the new taquitos at Taco Bell?
8. My younger cat, Squeef, sucks on his balls a lot. He's five months old. How do I get him to stop?
9. Any American Idol fans here? Who's your favorite so far?
after a new issue comes out for a magazine, what do stores do with the previous issues? do they ship them back to the supplier? and if so, what do they do with them?
i love collaging and i always wonder what they must do with dozens and dozens of backissues.
EDIT: wow... i thought this question was simple, but i guess i have to elaborate... say i give a hand job and then wash my hands with antibacterial hand gel. my HANDS... not my vagina; it was not involved in any way. are the sperm (from the semen on my HANDS) dead?
Oh Jonathon Brandis. You had me at "Ladybugs."
If my old roommates husband gets a transfer they are buying a house two blocks from me. She's pregnant and I really want them to be near me so I can totally spoil the baby! (Right now they live three hours from me)
If you've never been pregnant before(but are sexually active) do you ever wonder if you aren't able to have children due to the amount of people getting pregnant while still using birth control? (this is of course if you even WANT children)
I worry about that a lot...even though it might just mean the bc is working how it is supposed to.
(Or has this been asked already too?)
2 - Why do I have my thoughts flow easier in the middle of the night?
2.5 - When do YOU feel most creative?
3 - What is directly to your left? (Since I asked what was to peoples' rights before..)
4 - Do you smell anything right now? What is it?
5 - Meow?
1- Of course I have. :)
2 & 2.5 - I don't knooooooooow, and at night, apparently!
3- My cat who supposedly looks like Godzilla. And a wall.
4- CHICKEN! Husband decided he needed to cook a whole chicken at 2am. Who knows why.
5- Meow. :3
Can you share it?
If you proposed, how did you do it?
2. How do you want to be proposed to?
If you want to do it, how would you do it?
my answer in comments.
2. Do you hold grudges?
3. Are there any foods/drink besides warm milk which supposedly aid in making you sleepy?
4. Your favorite nonsense words? i.e.- fantabulous.
5. Are you addicted to ebay?
When the shower isn't in use, do you like the curtain to be open so that the design shows and people can't see the tub or do you like it bunched at one end of the tub?
2) Also for the last few days, every time I blink really hard it feels like there's something in my eye. It feels sort of like when you wake up in the morning and you have sleepies in the middle of your bottom eyelid, except there's nothing there. I keep instinctively rubbing my eye to get rid of it, but there's nothing to get rid of. Do I need to go in to see an eye doctor? If it helps any, I wear contacts, but wearing them doesn't affect the problem. I've read those horror stories about insects laying eggs in people's eyelids and I'm super paranoid about that for some reason.
*falling asleep nearly as soon as you hit the pillow
*only needing about six hours of sleep
*not being sleepy or taking naps during the day
Or is my boyfriend just really, really lucky?
ETA: Might I add I'm as envious as you all--I usually toss and turn falling asleep because my brain won't slow down. So I lay there curled up with him snoring in my ear! And if he falls asleep while I'm talking to him, I just nudge him and remind him we were talking.
1. What kind of person is a "Becky"? Do you think there is a difference between a Becky and a Rebecca?
2. Have you read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? Did you like it?
3. Do you ever eat "kid food"? Sometimes I eat Fruit Roll-Ups for breakfast and I feel like thats wrong since I'm 18. :x
That said, what's the strangest thing you've ever done to save money?
Let's say you have identical twins. How often would you dress them in identical clothes?
Also, how many different people have you seen naked in real life (pics/videos don't count) in the past 365 days?
Also also, what's your favorite type of cereal?
i'm thinking of applying for a developing associate for an art institute in my area and they're asking for a writing sample. i have no idea what to send in!
My brother turns 19 on the 25th. I'm in a party-planning mood. Problem is, I suck at planning parties. I can do things if I'm told what to do, but when it comes to creativity I'm sunk. I don't want anything major, he isn't the type to want a huge fuss over his birthday. As it stands now, it's my parents (recently divorced OH YAY), maybe about 5 of his friends, and me (with my husband, and baby daughter).
After the "SURPRISE!!"...then what? Order pizza, play some video games? Watch a movie?
Hang around and eat, then disperse? I'm at a loss.
1. Do you know your blood type? If so, what is it? How did you find out your blood type?
2. What do you know about blood types - what do they do? What do they mean? What are the differences, etc.?
Did you know anyone who liked Danny?
Edited to add a picture
( Collapse )
1. What type of printer can be used with it? Can I use anything or do I need to get something specific?
2.Is there an easier way to download internet explorer onto the mac? I've tried and it doesn't ever work. I need internet explorer because there are things posted from my college that only will run on internet explorer.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Is there any way I can retrieve everything... magically or otherwise? I've tried loading those 'iTunes Library' files, but they're no good. I can get my music back from my hard drive, but I'll miss my 70 playlists =[.
If you can help me, I'll love you forever.
Favorite booze? You're allowed to mix it
Best ice cream?
Favorite oral-centered vice?
1. call 911?
2. switch them off at the circuit breaker in the basement and call an electrician in the morning?
3. something else (please elaborate in comments)?
Everyday I get mail for the lady who has the same house number as me on another street that also starts with a B. Yesterday a man tried to deliver her treadmill to my house.
2. Whenever I have to drive for more than 45 minutes straight or on like the parkway or turnpike I hold onto the steering wheel way too tight. My hands get sweaty and start to cramp, and I have to stretch them out while keeping them on the steering wheel. If you were this way when you started driving, how long did it last? If you are this way now, how long have you been driving? Any tips for getting over it?
I've been driving for about 2.5 years and I drive a decent amount so I feel like I should not still be doing this. Sometimes if I think about it really hard I won't do it, but that usually doesn't happen.
3. This is an update and a question. I finished the tote bag I asked about and mentioned yesterday, how exciting is that? Anyway, what would be the best way to keep it closed? Someone suggested toggle closure, would that be best?
Last time when I made a tote bag with my dad we put magnets in before it was finished but it's too late for that now. Had I put the straps closer together I wouldn't need to put in any sort of closure.
some background info:
- we haven't been together that long prolly bout 2 months
- he's about 26
- he's into computer stuff
- i've NEVER heard him say "i wish i had this" or "i want that" (which is why this is so hard :(
- i really like him :)
2. What if they were under slacks and only visible on my feet?
4. Im sitting here moving files around on the PC. Its boring and tedious. What can I read while I do this? Bonus points if I'm reading small bits of info because I hate to read/stop/read/stop on one thing.
So I just put this moniter together for work and one of the guys comes up to the front desk (where i work) and says "ahh you got 'er working. What a genious. For a girl thats not bad." OMG I can't tell you how badly I wanted to respond right there.. but i know with the indivudal who said that you have to just let him think he's always right! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
ok so yeah... desktop pics.. help?
So I'm trying to find out what these animals were, because I don't remember. I think the label called them Chinese Water Dragons, but I Googled that, and that's definitely not them. They were long and had sort-of fins that looked like leaves. They reminded me of a seahorse, but they were more snakelike. They really did look sort of like dragons. I can't remember if they had gills or not, they might have. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
2) Have you ever won and award/1st place for something? Won't you please share the tale?
3) Do you like pop-up books? Do recall looking at any that were quite impressive in their paper engineering?
Does anyone here have a good recipe for red velvet?
If not, what are the hallmarks of a great red velvet cake? What sites have the best dessert recipes?
What flavor of buttercream icing will taste best with it? Vanilla? Almond? Somethine else?
And don't say Amsterdam. Duh ;-)
On his apron-thing he had a giant button that says "FREE PIECE OF PIE if I don't offer you one". So he brings us our bill and stuff (aside from being friendly he was kind of a crappy waiter.. but whatever, we were at Perkins), and he doesn't offer us pie! So I brought it up.
He said oh, darn, I forgot to offer you one, what kind do you all want?
We all told him, and then he jokingly said, "you know, this comes out of my paycheck".
My friend who was friends with him changed her mind about the pie, and got pissed at me for bringing it up because it comes out of his paycheck!
I wasn't about to change my mind, cause, hey- its his own fault he didn't offer us pie, and I was almost positive that he didn't really have to pay for it.
After he brought us our pie, I said "I'm sorry if you had to pay for these" and he was like, "hey, I was just kidding!".
My friend was still pissed at me, and didn't get pie.
1. Do you think it was okay for me to ask for pie, given the circumstances?
2. Even if it had come out of his check, would it have been okay?
2- When's the last time you spoiled yourself, just because everyone deserves a little love? What did you do?
3- Be truthful, do you post pictures to those "can we see a picture of you?" posts to get compliments? ;)
4- Could you say something nice about someone who posted before you here? Even if you don't know them, go snoop around their LJ or profile. You never know how wonderful people are, even who you don't know! :) Feel free to respond to this question after more people comment. :D (Psst, you don't have to talk about the person who DIRECTLY posted before you. :3)
did you rebell when not a teenager?
2) who or what were you rebelling against.?
3) what did you do?
Awesome, dandy, fabulous!
Edit: It was suspended due to late payments...I know, I know. But in my defense I didn't get ANY notice about the cancellation.
Obviously I haven't been driving, but what do I do until I have some money for a new policy?
Will the DMV suspend my license or my registration?
I live in NY.
Also...I had GEICO...are there any other comparably cheap insurance companies? I was paying $150 a month for a 6 month premium.
Thanks so much!
Second Edit: I called GEICO and they said I can reinstate my policy, I just have to do it ASAP because of the stupid DMV fees.
I bought an "enhanced" cd a few weeks ago, and have just gotten to listening to it. I'm trying to listen to it via my CD-ROM drive... but there's not actual music files on the effin cd!
I don't have an actual CD player... where are the music?? I jsut want to listen to my three days grace D:
Tell me something really personal about yourself?
What are some things I should do to enhance the theme? (decor, music, games, random stuff) I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Would you feel differently if you said it out loud in front of a group of friends than if you just thought it to yourself and it happened?
If you had the power to do this and could get it removed would you, or would you try to parlay it into an unscrupulous career? (ie assassin, mercenary, etc)
Did you watch it?
Who was your favorite character?
What'd ya think of the ending?
Got any icons I can steal?
Any other thoughts on the show?
do you get mad easily?
oooh hells yes. my sister called me today at work to tell me her new math teacher at school is this jackass guy i dated over the summer that had used to me to cheat on his uber religious girlfriend.
it enrages me so.
yes i do get mad really easily. but todays situation has put me in an all out rage.
Would you stop to say hi and see where the other co-worker was?
Let's say that you didn't and later that night you say something to your SO and he/she tells you straight out that he/she lied about the other co-worker because they didn't want you to get jealous (note they didn't say something was going on, just that it was meaningless and they didn't want you to get jealous.)
What would you do/how would you react in this situation?
2. Also...I have downloaded both demos for NFS:Most Wanted and NFS:Carbon. (on 360)...I am still not sure which, if any, I like more and will consider buying...if you have played either one of these, which one do you prefer?
( Collapse )
2.) What's your favorite movie in a language other than your own? (besides Amelie and Pan's Labyrinth godammit)
3.) What's your favorite movie produced before 1970?
2. What got you into the game?
3. Are you a subscriber or a free player?
2) I'm doing homework, well, at least trying to. Since a lot of you went to (or go to) college, who's your least favorite theorist, of any discipline?
3) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4) Are there any good movies playing right now? Outside of indie film houses, that is.
If anyone has any clue I'd appreciate it. Google's not much help because there are many songs title "walk on water" but none of them sound right when I search it in iTunes.
A columnist in the Washington Post says that Amaechi "is the sixth professional male athlete from one of the four major U.S. team sports to openly discuss his homosexuality."
I know of Amaechi, Esera Tuaolo, Roy Simmons and Billy Bean.
Edited to add: I missed David Kopay, who's mentioned in the Wikipedia entry on Roy Simmons. So, now I'm missing only one.
So I'm at work, and as usual, when exiting the bathroom stall I check the bottom of my shoes because I don't want to be that girl that drags TP through the office. Something told me I should look a little higher, so I look in the mirror and thats when I notice that i have a huge split in my jeans...which are too big on me so I don't know how that happened. but anyway...on top of having a huge split in my pants I'm also not wearing any underwear so my bare ass has been showing for God knows how long! I even did the lunch run for the office today. Which could explain why the man at the pizzaria was so nice to me!
Has anything ever happened to you where you thought "Ya know, this is just my luck!"?
Any mortifying stories to share?!
I want the ground to swallow me whole right now.
i just had a high school classmate walk into my place of employment, he goes 'hey ___' and i'm like 'oh hey' because i always have to greet customers when they first walk in and then i got 'omg, i didn't even recognize you!!!!!!!!!' haha. but yeah, man.. it's been 5 yrs since i last saw him.
what year did you graduate high school? 2002.
what year did you graduate college? 2005.
and because i haven't asked in what seems like forever, what'd you have for lunch? chicken fried steak sandwich from Cattlemen's.
So the question, have any of you made an understandable blunder like that. Honestly :). If so, mind sharing?
(Not because I'm like OMG, how dare you waste my time on this question, but seriously!! Have a mind of your own)
2. If a person is arrested, posts bail and is later found innocent of the crime, do they get their bail money back? answered. Thank you! =)
3. Do you feel guilt/the need to apologize for the things your family does?
4. Do you get complimented on your eyes?
a. Do you wear glasses?
What should I get?
2 - Do you get special crust? What about breadsticks?
3 - Is it from a chain or from a local place?
I've got a Dominos menu in front of me and I'm waiting for General Hospital and the ANS press conference to be over before I call.
Is it worth the buy, or is it only fun for a little while?
What is your favorite video game ever, on any system?
2)Do you know how to use Visual Basic Editor?
3)On what subject would you consider yourself to be an expert (or close to expert)?
4)What was the last thing you irreparably broke and had to replace?
So, question is, what is the most providential thing that has happened to/for you this week?
I don't care about the color and they don't need to be the collapsable kind.. as long as I can get either 12 or 16 of them pretty cheap.
Mine are green but I wear blue contacts.
2. what's the easiest part?
3. the last thing you learned?
4. the last thing you taught someone else?
5. what is something you have a hard time remembering?
My boyfriend takes a sip to drink while he is still chewing and it drive me nucking futs.
1. My check was for 69.96. I had to supress giggles. It was difficult. Immature or actually funny? (I don't mind if you say immature. :) )
2. I'm STILL organizing files on a computer (have been since 9am)! How much would you need to be paid to do my job? (I also answer the phones, file some stuff, and generally do what I'm needed to.)
3. I have Mango juice at home. What interesting (yet tasty!) alcoholic beverage can I make with it?
4. My boss has been in a meeting since before I got here (at 9am.) It is currently 4:30 pm. Anyone else think this is a very LONG meeting?
5. Doing anything special this weekend?
6. There's a cup of chocolate dangerously close to me. I have to glue myself to my seat not to eat ALL of it. What is your food weakness?
2. When's the last time your entire house was clean?
ETA: I asked #1 because my 17-year-old friend has an extremely controlling grandfather who won't even let her have her checkbook, and she wants to use Paypal to buy some things, but can't let him know about it. D:
What would be a cute message to write on the cake?
( Collapse )
2) Who was the first person you expressed feelings like that to? Who first expressed that they had those feelings for?
3) Can a relationship between someone who is sexually active and has been for sometime and someone who isn't and doesn't plan to become so any time soon work?
4) Why do so many cultures focus on virginity or lack thereof? If society didn't put so much emphasis on it, would people experience less regret and heartache?
5) People often accuse me of being flirtatious and 'leading people on' when I don't like them 'in that way'. In my view, I'm just being friendly. I don't say anything sexual or suggestive when I speak to people. How do you define flirting?
6) This is completely random, but: Do you think that TV shows about fictional crimes make it seem like the number of rape victims who are actually false reporters is much greater that it actually is? It just seems to me that a lot of episodes of Law & Order: SVU, CSI, or other crime procedural show has a plot twist where OMG THE RAPE VICTIM WAS LYING AND ISN'T A VICTIM! SHE WAS ACTUALLY EVIL AND CONNIVING.
So what's your favorite recipe? It can be for anything.
1. Which celebrity would you go gay for?
2. Once you're gay, which celebrity would be able to straighten you out?
3. Now that you're straight again, which celebrity would turn you gay (like, he/she is so gnarly, they can turn you off men/women)?
If so, do they have a different name (and what is it)?
can i see your pretty faces? please?
Have you met anyone from TQC? Who would you like to meet?
( Collapse )
I'm interviewing at all four and don't know what to do :/
2) Is it better/worse to leave your number on your check with a note asking for a call?
Preferably aside from the really obvious like torturer or assassin.
Would you ever do one of the jobs you mention, or ones other people have mentioned? For how much money?
Mine was my 5th grade teacher. She called the parents of the kids in my class and said they shouldn't let their kids be friends with me cause I was a bad influence, lol. I'm just now realizing how inappropriate of her that was.
I need a new bathing suit this year.
Ive worn bikinis since I was like, 12.
Well, I had a kid in September and now I need a one-piece.
Id like one that isn't hideous or boring, and also isn't expensive.
Is this too much to ask?
Where do you go swim suit shopping?
1.) You were 14 and got pregnant/got someone else pregnant, how would/did your parents react?
2.) You were 14 and gay, how would/did your parents react when told?
philosophical yet realistic questions just seem to be the name of the game for me today...
... Should I be worried?
Oh, forgot to mention, my diet hasn't really changed, so I don't know what gives. And I'm trying not to think much of it.. but I'm just wondering wtf is going on. It's getting to be pretty damned annoying. And I'm not really stressed out either. So.. I dunno.
ETA: The flatulence seems to occur nearly right after eating. Which I find odd. Like I wasn't really farting at all.. but I started eating a bowl of cereal, which is pretty standard for me, and it's starting up again.
I ate out with some cousins, and her husband refused to talk with food in his mouth. It just struck me as really odd.. and rather annoying. I'd ask him a question and he'd sit there with the "one minute" gesture while chewing his food 5000 times..
See, if it's me, I merely squish the food off to one side, and cover my mouth, usually with my hand. I don't like to keep people waiting.
1- If you were having big family issues, would you take the argument to a public forum, or keep it quiet and at home, or in a courtroom, or anywhere BUT in a public place? Why?
2- If you saw a grown pair of adults (or group) start to fight to the point of seeming ready to be violent in public, what would you do, if anything?
3- What's the worst thing you've said/done in public that likely got you stares?
Can some one fill me in?
1 - Basically, what sort of...connotations or stereotypes, etc relate to the English/American/Australian etc accent in your language?
I mean, you know, to us an Indian accent might sound comical, French or Spanish sound exotic and sexy, to some the British accent (well, the English Received Pronunciation accent) sounds snobby, Asian accents sound a bit harsher...etc. Blanket statements, I know - I can't speak for everyone.
Other questions -
2 - What do you think of the New Zealand accent?
3 - Fave accent?
4 - Hardest accent to understand?
5 - And where are you from? What accent do you have?
a. ...have sex?
c. ...get engaged?
d. ...get married?
f. ...do drugs?
g. ...move out?
h. ...have children?
This is all in YOUR opinion, and I'm not asking because I'm a bitch and want to hate on you for your answers. And, I want AGES, not "Before you're ready." In your mind, for the average person, when should you be ready?
2. Also, how do YOU stay strong? I mean about anything. Right now, I'm trying to refrain from calling a certain person. What do you do in that//any situation to keep yourself from going back to old ways?
3. How did your semester grades come out, if you're in school still and your school runs on semesters?
4. What are you doing for your next vacation?
5. Do you know of a good site where I can find fun surveys to fill out? You know, like the ones people post in MySpace bulletins and send in e-mails? I'm bored and want to do that while I watch Mean Girls.
Any idea why it would do that; play sound, but not the movie itself?
Edit:: Answered by dancingants
2. What's the stupidest and/or funniest thing you've heard of? (add: just looking for something fun to read about. I'm really bored)
3. Is your tap water considered drinkable where you are? Where are you, anyways?
She told me today that she wants to start some kind of therapy and get on Zoloft because she's depressed. She has never ever seemed depressed to me- I know its definitely possible, especially given whatever emotional problems she has with this eating disorder- but I was very surprised when she told me.
It got me to thinking:
Is weight loss a side effect of Zoloft?
EDIT: Okay, I have determined that weight loss is a side effect. Now I want to know (especially if you have had experience with the drug): is it a pronounced enough side effect to make someone want to take it for the purpose of losing weight?
I mean, you can lose weight on hormonal birth control, too, which is probably easier to get. Do you think that realistically she might want to take it for weight loss purposes?
THE CHALLENGE: At the next chance possible (and in some form of context), yell the words "YOU'RE NOT THE KING OF ME" at someone. If questioned, calmly deny having ever said it. BONUS POINTS - for saying it to an authority figure (Boss, Policeman, Teacher etc) or a female.
1. Will you accept my challenge?
2. Who did you say it to and how did they react?
( Collapse )
Tonight's question: Who read cards here? By reading cards I mean tarot. Any other kinds of divination? Is anyone up for a swap of readings tonight? I need an outside eye...
I read cards, dice, pendulum, runes, and a spirit-possessed 8 ball. I am up for trading readings tonight.
ETA: Will start drinking soon....What would you drink?
2 What movie would you like to see be remade? What would you change about it?
3 How long do you think movie producers should wait before remaking a movie? eg 10 years, 5 years?
4 I want to learn to teleport. How do you think I can achieve this goal?
I use Paypal regularly to pay for things off eBay, is there any advantage to leaving the money there?
What are some good bands you would recommend listening to? I like a little bit of everything, so any suggestions would be awesome.
A paraplegic man wearing a soiled hospital gown and a broken colostomy bag was found crawling in a gutter in skid row in Los Angeles on Thursday after allegedly being dumped in the street by a Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center van, police said.
The incident, witnessed by more than two dozen people, was described by police as a particularly outrageous case of "homeless dumping" that has plagued the downtown area.
If the allegation is proven to be true, what do you think should happen to the people who did it?
2. Ladies, do you find good massage skills and strong, nimble fingers attractive in a guy (or girl, for that matter)?
3. Do most guys feel more satisfied giving rather than receiving? This includes but is not limited to sexual activities. What about girls? Do they prefer to be pampered rather than pamper their guy?
If someone was going to pay one of your bills for this month, which one would you like them to pay?
Edit-oops, I typed that question wrong.
Everyone always talks about the inspiration their idols/influences are to them, the positive impact they have on their lives, the things they've encouraged them to do. But do the people you look up to ever just make you feel really shit, almost the complete opposite of the above? As if you're such a failure by comparison? I have a feeling I may actually be the only one this lame. :)
If you can relate, examples/stories would be much appreciated.
Because I tell my mom that sometimes, I think it would be pretty sweet to be a housewife and take just care of the children/throw dinner parties/go shopping/yoga (Basically, if you watch Desperate Houwesives, Gabrielle Solis- Eva Longori's character) etc lol, ie stepford wives, and she gets hysterical about how woman now/in this day and age need to get jobs and be financially dependent and yadadada. And then she goes on how I need to sign a prenup and other stuff...
ps: My mom is one of those "girls" who is the stepford-type wives. She's the one who constantly tells me how much she wish she had had a career ... she has like no work experience ever since she got married (at a young age.)
No, but it's totally something I would do.
2. Do you like Drake's Coffee Cake?
I don't think I've ever had one, but they were just on Seinfeld.
Last weekend I was woken up at approximately 5:30AM by one of my cats, who was clawing frantically at the door. They both used to do this when we first adopted them, but after a while they realized that night time is sleep time for the humans and they can have plenty of fun without us; thus, any attempts to get into the bedroom at night are very rare and very half-assed pawing.
I let the cats in and got back into bed, expecting Sophie to demand petting (she's one who if you have a hand and it isn't moving, she'll pet herself with it. She also doesn't know how to lay or sit still unless she's totally passed out.) Instead, she flopped across my fiance (who was still asleep) and watched her brother, who sat directly beside me and stared straight at the corner for a good ten minutes. He was tracking something -- up, down, a little left, a little right, etc. -- but all within one corner. I couldn't see anything for him to be following, but he was rather intent. After a bit he hopped to the floor and sat between the corner and my side of the bed, at an angle which allowed him to see both at the same time. Sophie was still in the same spot, watching him. It was bizarre. Normally if something is around I can tell, but I felt and saw absolutely nothing.
What do you think it was, TQC?
Edit: Man, you guys are no fun tonight :P