||[Jan. 27th, 2007|07:54 pm]
The Question Club
ETA: So I called the most boring person on the face of the planet, Jonathon. I asked him if he wanted to go see Black Christmas with me. He, of course said "NO! REMEMBER MY MEDICAL CONDITION!?!?" And I said, "...No...what is it?" |
It turns out that he does, in fact, have a strong fear of blood and gore. He also is prone to nightmares that make him wet the bed. Also, during the movie, he apparentally gets so startled that he screams, and it can turn uncontrollable.
Oh, and curiosity is a bitch, because now I have to go see Dreamgirls with him. His suggestion.
So, let's say you were going to go on a date with this guy.
You decide to go to the movies. He asks what you want to see, and you say, "Oh! I REALLY want to see Saw 3."
He gives you a look and says, "I can't see that."
When asked why, he says, "I have a medical condition, and I can't watch horror movies."
What the fuck would that medical condition be?
I'm leaning towards bed-wetting, but your input would be GREAT!
Now, for a few more:
1. When was the last time you really, really just wanted your mommy//daddy? Why?
2. Is flavored water tasty or for loozers?
3. When was the last time you took a bath?
4. What's your favorite CD? It can be one you burned, but say what's on it.
5. When was the last time you threw up, and it wasn't from alcohol?
1. Everytime I'm sick. Today, I was lying in bed and I just really wished my mommy was there. Even though I'm a big girl, I still need her sometimes.
2. For loozers.
3. A long time ago. Showers > baths.
4. Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift.
5. A few weeks ago. Hella stomach flu. Unfortunate.