- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Was it a serious attraction, or was it more of a joking fascination?
- Ever had a dream about that teacher?
- What made the teacher attractive to you?
- Who found out/did you tell?
1. What's your favorite movie in the Jurassic Park trilogy?
2. Who's your crush in the trilogy?
3. Favorite moment of the trilogy?
4. Who do you think is THE most annoying character from the trilogy? ( I know this one is going to be hard, because there are A LOT to choose from. ;) )
2. What was that one community where you ask things like, "What was that one book where there's a dinosaur and an ice cream cone...?" and people help you remember what it was?
have YOU personally had phone sex before?
someone i know is trying to convince me that it's extremely common, and that lots of people he knows do it all the time. i personally have never met anyone that i was aware of their having phone sex, nor have i done it myself.
Are you still together?
Whatever the case, what location did you choose for your first meeting?
I think they are fabulous, and if I find them in a 10 I'm getting them.
If you have any experience with Icon shoes, how do they run?
I'm hoping they run big but I doubt it.
Do you happen to know of any place online that has them available in a 10?
I've checked Froogle and the only other place that had them was Zappos and they didn't have a ten. Apparently they sell Icon shoes at a few places nearby, but I doubt anyone will answer if I call them and 1:30AM.
EDIT: ICONShoes.com has them too, but no 10 =[
And more importantly:
Who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes?
For this question, everybody's single. So...you're at a family wedding. Some cousin something or other. At the reception, it's standard 70s-80s dance mix with some cake cutting and mostly a forgettable yawn. But, what's this? The most gorgeous/handsome person (of the gender you're attracted to) walks into the room. He/she is stunning and you're rather attracted to them. You approach, ready for some flirty chit-chat, when they turn around and embrace you. "How are you doing, cousin?". Holy crap. It's your second cousin who you haven't seen in ages. How do you feel?
You're at a restaurant. At a nearby table, there's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. She's extremely shapely too. She'd make Marilyn Monroe look like a plain jane. The woman's with a young child at the table. You're not really staring, but you notice that at some point, she brings the baby to her chest, opens her shirt, exposes a nipple and proceeds to nurse. You're in her blind spot and she can't see you. Your reaction
You're at a live music gig. The opening band rather sucks. You and your friend are at the bar, and you're joking how crappy the band was and how the lead singer can't sing to save her life. You both exchange a few critical jokes when you sense someone behind you. You turn around. It's the lead singer, who's obviously heard every word you said and has a hurt look on her face. What do you say?
You're at a party and having a good time. You're in the main room, squatting down to pick up an empty can. When you stand up, your belt loop snags on a nail or drawer handle or something. You hear a rip sound, and you're aware that your pants are now around your ankles, and you're in your underwear in front of the whole party. They're staring. What do you do next?
I want to travel the world with my camera crew and teach people about bugs specifically.
Is this a completely irrational dream?
Do you have any crazy dreams?
Is it really healthy to eat food at 20 till 2 am or am I just kidding myself here?
Do you think you're a good kisser? Seriously?
Any tips on any aspect of this situation?
2) What's the best comment you've recieved about your sexual performance?
2- what's the weirdest/funniest thing you've ever seen a kid do?
3- what's the weirdest/funniest thing you did as a kid?
4- what's the most embarrassing thing you did as a kid?
5- for parents: has your kid done something embarrassing or stupid that they don't think you know about but you actually do know about? what was it?
I guess I hang out with too many geeks, because this really took me aback. Not like history? I mean, I have a cousin whose only passions are beer and pro wrestling -- no surprise he doesn't like history. But this guy is getting his masters in mathematics. I should think you'd need at least minor in geekanomics for that, and ala Weird Al that entails spending your weekends at the Renaissance Faire. (Well, we all know Rennies are amatures at best and it's really the SCA that -- um, nevermind).
Anyway, my question is, do you like history? Love it? Hate it? Why?
What stretches do you do to help it?
Have you ever had a brazillian wax? How was it?
The song title and artist of the song that plays on MTV while it is showing previews to shows like, dance life, the hills, etc etc.. ?
Do you have a cat/cats/kitten/kittens?
If so, what are his/her/their names? Would you have more if you could?
Mine is a black cat named Jasper T. Cat (his middle name is "The") and he was a shelter cat. I would have more but the husband has 'breathing issues'.
What makes a person a friend?
Can you be friends with your ex right after a unmutual, mostly messy breakup?
2) Who do you think was the best TV personality of all time? (I'm thinking talk shows, late night shows, game show hosts, etc.)
3) Any big plans this weekend?
4) Do you try to make things as efficient as possible? Like, say you are running errands and you have several places to go. Do you try to plan the shortest route between each of them? (does that make sense?)
5) For those of you with iPods (oh noes, iPod question!), do you have anything on it to protect the screen, or do you have a naked iPod?
6) What subgroup of people do you find the most WTF? (e.g., furries, zoophiles, etc.)
To clarify: Assume that the child was being a wanker in public so the parent is trying to teach them a lesson about consequences.
Q: If you could, would you switch your blood type with your cup size?
Q: Would you be willing to give up a kidney if your blood was turned into a super-rare, much-needed plasma type, the variety that they'd pay you $500 each time you gave blood (which you'd probably do if you had gold in your veins)? Things to consider: you can give blood twice a month, I believe, and can do so as long as you're alive, but with one less kidney, you may have to monitor your health more closely, considering the average American diet (or if you're fond of American cuisine)
Holy alien turds, Batman! Your blood has been given an acidic quality, like the aliens from Aliens. Lethal if it touches human flesh and non-metallic objects, but you yourself are not harmed by it. Like all blood, you don't see it unless you cut yourself.
Q: What's the best way to exploit this newfound ability?
Mine is when I have to know about other people's secret fetishes.
It kinda scares me.
Girls: How often is it on your mind? In what context?
Not streaming stuff but MP3's/OGG's/etc.
EDIT: I mean truly free and legal, along the lines of mp3.com back in ye olde days.
I'd like to know the opinions of both guys and girls on this one, despite the rather feminine edge to the question. For guys also, does/did it matter to you if the girl is a virgin? Would you take it slow or just get it done?
Edit: Has going too fast or with someone who doesn't matter ever put anyone off of sex (if even for a short period of time)?
I don't even get Christmas off, so yes, I have to work on MLK Day. I don't really think it's necessary to have it off, so I'm not upset about it.
Conversely, who are some people who you find to be 'unconventionally attractive'?
I was throw out of my house...by my parents.
The thing is I'm only 19 years old, and under NYS law, your parents are responsible for you until you are 21.
I'm currently applying for Medicaid/Food Stamps/Financial Aid, but I have a few questions:
1) How do I obtain my things if they're at my parent's house, and they refuse to let me in, or return my calls?
a) I have a computer, a digital camera, etc that they bought for me. I need this computer for school...how do I get it back? Will it become a 'they-paid-for-it, it's-their-computer' kind of deal, or will I get it back? I don't have the funds to go buying new computers.
2) Would you sue my parents for cash assistance if you were me?
Why or why not?
3) How did you manage working fulltime, and school fulltime?
I'm going to have to be doing both, and I'm scared of not being able to make it work.
edit: i spent two mornings in the department of social services of new york state...i was told by every single person i saw that your parents are responsible for you if you are under 21, and a fulltime student. i am both. i was also told i have the right to sue for cash assistance, and should i have a legal guardian, the right to sue for child support.
What's the most evil thing you've done this week?
[EDIT] THERE, I deleted the entry. So shut the hell up. Everyone was FREAKING out, I think you'll all be okay.
what is the history behind it?
how would you fill out these categories based on your job performance?
Planning and Organization
Quality of Work
2. Where can I buy adult-sized footsie jammies? ANSWER: Having them custom-made as I type...But, for the info, Wikipedia has a definition for "Blanket Sleepers". In that definition is a score of websites where they can be purchased.
3. Do you females ever get facial hair?
If so, what is the best way to get rid of it cheaply without causing red bumps/acne? ANSWER: Still out on this one....
4. Has anyone ever gotten lice?
If so, what is the best way to get rid of it without chemicals? ANSWER: Mayo, Crisco, all work on the same principle. It is effective. Also, to maintain the deadyness of the bugs as they leftover nits continue to hatch....there is this thing called a "robi-comb". You comb your hair with it and it zaps them.
5. What time do you get off work on Fridays?
6. How often do you get paid?
7. Would you prefer to get paid on a different schedule? When and Why?
8: Do you read questions on the community and think "they wouldn't ask if it hadn't happened to them"?
9. Do you think you can learn a lot about a person by thier questions?
10. My friends page loads extremely slow now. Is this because of user pics? Is there a way I can fix this? ANSWER: I set the number of posts to show to 5. It solved the problem.
11. Why do the posts made a the bottom of my friends page often appear at the top of my friends page whenever I click on previous post? How can I fix this? ANSWER: Can't be fixed, just gotta deal with it.
3. Yes, I do, ever since I got pregnant this last time....and I dont know.
4. Yes, my friend got it and now I can't get rid of it, and I can't use the chemicals cause Im breastfeeding, and it is SOOOOO gross.
6. Every week on friday.
7. No I like getting paid weekly.
8. Yes, often.
9. LOL, yes.
Make the node at 1, 2 and 3 O'clock (on a circle i drew), corner nodes without any curve handles.
What is a curve handle? I have no idea what it is and that is throwing me off!
What are some fun and interesting topics I can do for an "Useful Information" speech, a "Persuasive" speech and an "Informative" speech?
You can list as many or few as you'd like. Thanks!
This always gets some interesting answers...
Is it FireRed and LeafGreen? I really am a Pokemon noob. :(
Edit: Thanks anyway, we found a copy in someone's car
It sort of bothers me. I don't know why. I always say "Gesundheit".
A. Pay the $10 000 fees and go to a better (private) school.
B. Pay the $800 fees and go to the state school, and put that $10 000 towards a deposit for a house instead.
Keeping in mind I don't actually HAVE any money, I'm planning to save it up. Also, they are both the same course.
2)Do you have any nephews or nieces? How old are they?
3)Do you make up ridiculous stories to go with the scars you have or tell the truth? Is the truth better than something you just made up?
4)How many vehicles have you had sex in? If you had to have sex in a vehicle, would you have any kind of preference?
Has anyone ever been backpacking in Europe?
What was your experience like?
What is a good time frame for such an adventure? (2 weeks, a month..?)
Do you have any other tips, advice, or must-see's?
I am planning on going this summer and have never been outside of North America before.
2.) What did you have for lunch today?
3.) What weighs more, a pound of bricks, or a pound of feathers?
4.) For you WoW enthusiasts, will you be rolling a Blood Elf/Dranei, and what class will you be rolling?
4a.) If you are rolling a blood elf, are you going to name it something serious, or funny?
( Collapse )
ETA: I'm not talking about romantic relationships only. I'm mostly referring to family relationships.
For instance, I often miss out on movies. I've never seen Star Wars, Jaws, Harry Potter, any of the Rocky movies, and a crapload of other ones that just about everyone in the western world has seen.
I've also never been on a plane, which people also find strange (I'm 20).
What are your turn-ons and turn-offs?
I'm about to make some instant pudding! What kind should I make?
ETA: As of 2:25 EST, we are in a tie. I'm going to just make the cheesecake pudding because I've never tried it and have become extremely curious. Details to follow!
ETA (2): Cheesecake pudding FTW! It was pretty good.
2. Look in the mirror at your eyebrows (or maybe you know without looking). Do you have a patch of dry, flaky skin in one of them? Both?
( Collapse )
What questions are you tired of seeing in TQC?
EDIT: It seems I have missed this being asked recently. DAMN YOU, SCUBA STEVE. Skip on over it.
I used to always pull this stupid smile without realising I was doing it. Sometimes I still do, but I have learned to smile naturally and most of my photos turn out ok now.
1. When you get it done, do they typically get ALL the hair? Some (not a huge amount) was definitely left behind in my case, and I wonder if that's normal, or if I should try a different salon next time.
2. I know what my aftercare sheet says... but what do YOU do for aftercare? I'd like some tried and true tips to avoid bumps, and possibly help with the little bit of bleeding and bruising I've got going on...
3. When is it safe to shower again? I was told to wait, but uh... I think some wax/sticky stuff got left behind and I want to shower ASAP. Would a cold shower be okay?
4. And just out of curiosity... what is your complexion like, and how does your skin react to the waxing? I have very fair, dry skin, and like I said, I have some bleeding and bruising.
I really hope this ends up being worth it! My head is killing me from the stress of the experience.
Will this require individual singing? I can sing fine in a group and have been in choir many times before but I have anxiety disorder and hate singing solo in choir practice. The only reason I had the guts to join was because there was no audition.
Okay well no weapons involved, just your bare hands, would you rather kill a bird or a squirrel and why?
me; I'd rather kill a squirrel because they're cuter.
Did anyone teach you to dance or did you just pick it up from watching others?
What is a dance you wish would make a comeback? What is a dance you wish would go away?
I know I do. I'm excited about Diamond and Pearl, but I don't have a DS. I'm currently playing Pokemon Pinball and Sapphire. Sapphire isn't a very good game though. Yellow was my favortie though because of the opening with Pikachu running around.
2. When I was little my mom wouldn't let me watch Rainbow Brite because she thought she was to much of a brat. Was anyone elses mom like that?
3. Did anyone ever read the Rose Petal Place books when they were little?
I used to read them in kindergarten. I'm not sure if there was a show or not.
( Collapse )
So, what would YOU recommend that I do tomorrow?
A) Go in early tomorrow morning and help my boss. When I talked to her on the phone I told her I wasn't sure that I would be able to, but that I would call her in the morning and let her know either way if I was going to come in. So I haven't exactly committed to doing it yet. The positives here are that the whole thing wouldn't be that bad. I wouldn't have to wear business clothes to go in and it would just be sort of hanging out/talking/working with my boss who I like. Plus, I would get paid overtime. Also, I need to talk to my boss about getting a raise and changing my pay status (as it is now, I don't get any benefits because I'm temp) and this would be a better time to do it than during the work week.
B) Not go in tomorrow morning and go snowboarding. Snowboarding is pretty much the only thing I do with my time on the weekends and we're having a blizzard right now so the snow should be amazing tomorrow morning. I wouldn't want to go into work early and then go up because I really like to be one of the first people out there and to get fresh tracks. I've already made plans with my friends for car rides in the morning and to ride with them throughout the day. This is what I really want to do, but I would feel bad about my boss working hard by herself and by letting her down when she kind of went out on a limb for me about this job.
What do you think of promoting Pachydermies?
2. If you are a fan of The Decemberists, what's your favorite song of theirs? How do you like their new cd?
I have read it. I got it from the library.
I want to buy it, because I know I could get more out of it from a few rereads.
But if I'm going to buy it, to spend my precious Christmas money, I want the perfect translation.
I looked up translations on google, and on wikipedia. The best I got was a list in wikipedia, but it's not even complete because it doesn't list the translator of the Anna Karenina I got from the library. (Constance Garnett)
It does mention the translation by Constance Garnett later on--that some critics think it's outdated.
I wanted a site that would, I don't know, characterize each available translation so that I could compare them. Or perhaps print excerpts with the same sentence, so I could at least compare the different translation styles. I didn't find any.
Do any of you have thoughts on translations? Translations on Anna Karenina? Translations in general? Which translation should I get? Are there any other translated works you recommend?
Due to what is the pool closed?
Bread or Potatoes?
1. Is it ever OK to physically strike another person?
2. How about an animal?
I'm a guy, any ideas?
...I'm out of ideas and I have one due Monday :x They come together really quickly once I know what I'm doing, but it's the coming up with the idea part that is hard!
ETA: Other boards we've done in the building: stress/relaxation, cold&flu awareness and preparedness, are you getting enough sleep, transgenderism, alcohol awareness, one right before winter break where students could write in what they'll miss most about being here (we're not allowed to do any write-in ones anymore though cause it got ugly), eating disorders and body image, AIDS awareness, religious tolerance, philosophy and diversity of thought...
And here's a picture of my board that's currently up (it's closing info from last semester).. don't mind the blank space at the bottom, there were sign-up sheets there!
2. Would you rather join the military or the mob?
3. If you got pregnant at 16, what would you do?
4. What's your middle name? Are you ashamed of it?
5. Seafood: Tasty or terrible?
6. What was your first job? Did you like it?
7. When was your last dentist appointment? Are you overdue for the next?
8. Are you generally early, late or right-on-time?
9. Favorite Backstreet Boy?
10. Are you multi-tasking? What all are you doing?
1. I live here and I love it a whole lot.
2. Mobbbbb. Ever heard the song Snitch by Obie Trice? Hellaaaa.
3. I would tell my mom, and get an abortion. Don't judge.
4. Allegra. And I'm not even a little bit ashamed.
6. I worked at a daycare. I really liked it. I still do it, but not at the same place.
7. Maybe 3 months ago or so?
8. Right on time.
9. Howie, always!
10. I'm watching Friends, eating crackers and cheese, and filling out a MySpace survey.
It's definitely an opera song, but from what opera? Who's singing it? What's the title?
I looked the soundtrack up on iTunes and the only songs it lists are by Danny Elfman & Harry Belafonte, and I know that definitely isn't it. Unless Danny Elfman branched into musical theatre, ha!
lmao I know that's random, but I've always been wondering! Thanks for your help. ♥
Did you all get the psyche?
Would you rather have Bird Flu or SARS. And none of that "I wouldn't rather have either" shit, because I'm saying you HAVE to have one of them. Which.
2. How do university work-study programs work, exactly?
2) Do you have any good quotations about friendship, love, and growing up? or What's your favorite quotation? It can be from a movie or lyrics or whatever, I'm not picky.
Can God be sexy?
2. have you ever lied to a grandparent?
3. does it annoy you if someone beside you keeps sneezing and sniffing? (eg. sneezing eight times in a row)
4. what is your BMI?
A friend of my boyfriend said the diet consists of having cereal for 2 meals a day, and 1 meal of something else. But that's all I know about it.
What is some good music to drink tea to?
It can be tea-related, or just generally classical soothing music.
2. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
2) Are you in the bone marrow donation registry?
2.) Have you ever asked your grandparents?
3.) Does gender play a role at all (as in....if you are a female would you feel more comfortable talking to your mother than your father)?
Fellow nerds/lurks/creeps(j/k), any suggestions?
Thanks for anything..
2. Is there anything you're known for in your group of friends or family? Like maybe you really like hedgehogs, so for your birthday and Christmas everyone always gets you stuff with hedgehogs on it.
3. Would you ever wear Black Sabbath panties? I saw some for sale in Wal-Mart the other day and wondered if the girls who bought them even know who Tony Iommi is.
4. Do you think Freddie Mercury and Rob Halford would have made a cute couple?
5. Does putting cigarettes on sale (buy one pack, get one free!) seem a bit weird to you? I'm a smoker myself and was glad to save some money, but at the same time, it just seems kind of creepy. They're trying to kill us faster!
Her father is Republican politician who is married to this washed out fat woman who does nothing but says "JAAAAAAY (my uncle) TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN!" and she dosen't cook or do any housework except buy things...as you can see where Hailey gets it. Meanwhile, her two older brotheres, one has assbergers (no idea how to spell it...so hes not very social at all) and the other one is in sixth grade yet he never stops playing video games and he still loves star wars and none of the kids eat anything but processed food so they're all really pale and heavy.
"I can't go to preschool! My hair isn't right!"
It makes me really fear the future.
What makes you fear the future?
Not necessarily your personal dream or nightmare job, but just what you think sucks or rocks the most in general based on whatever -- job requirements, pay, perks, etc.
(2) What was your favorite vacation?
(3) Favorite beer?
(4) What television show would you kill to have back on the air?
and i finally figured out how to put some pictures on it
but i meant to only put on a few select ones
&it ended up putting EVERY one of my pictures that were on my computer [thousands!]
&i can't for the life of me figure out how to get them off.
i've played around for hours trying to
&checked out the apple ipod website &a buncha tutorials...
am i an idiot? is this task impossible or just unimaginably difficult?
What's the worst rumor someone spread about you or someone you know?
Have you ever started a rumor about someone?
Gamers: Did you hear the rumor that Microsoft is in the works to buy out Capcom? Do you believe it?
When you listen to "Samson" on Regina Spektor's myspace site here, does it sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks are singing it.. or is it just me? I'm so confused hahaha.
edit: I like it a lot, for the record.
-Does the anime hoopla annoy you?
i have a futon that is similar to this:
its a bit different, but thats the closest one i could find to it.
it came from walmart. it was the cheap $100 one.
i know a few people who have one, so it isnt so uncommon.
when the futon is in the couch position, how am i supposed to keep the mattress from sliding down?
ive had it for a year, and dont have the instructions but i have all the little parts for it.
there are a couple of little foam sticky things that could be used to make the mattress stay, but i dont know where i would put them.
does anybody have any idea how to fix it?
or even what im talking about?
Ive never been allergic to anything my whole life, but recently ive developed allergies to avocados, cherries, canteloupe....and a bunch of other fruits and vegetables.
2. Do you know a lot about a few areas, or a little bit about lots of things?
I think I know more than most about history and clothes, but I also think that I could carry on a decent conversation about most subjects.
how often do you floss?
how often do you go to the dentist?
im gettin a lil sick of the normal lettuce, cucumber, cheese, and ranch dressing haha
WARNING: This might be a bit gross.
Number one: Why do I get pimples even though I've tried every product under the sun that promises clear skin?
Number two: Why do I get pimples even though my skin is dry and actually gets sort of peely sometimes? (Also, anyone know how I can stop the peelyness without getting more pimples? I have oil-free moisturizer but I'm afraid to put it on pimple prone areas.)
Number three: If I don't squeeze blackheads, my face looks spotty and awful. If I do squeeze them, I feel like it makes my pores more prominent. Is squeezing blackheads bad and does it stretch one's pores?
2. Why does everything taste better when you drink it out of a mason jar? Do you have a favorite coffee cup or utensil?
3. What would you wear to an interview at a country music themed nightclub?
4. Do you think it's odd when people from your past that you never really knew that well suddenly REALLY want to hang out with you?
Its Friday isn't it? Is everyone on the planet (except me) gonna get laid tonight?
I can't stand it, especially slash. I hate how all of these obsessive fans have to ruin relationships between characters. Aren't asexual friendships good enough? Do they really need to be screwing, too?
It's about a teenage boy who "gets addicted to internet porn" and his parents try all sorts of things to stop his addiction.
I practically grew up with porn, so maybe my experience isn't typical, but how many people actually have a "problem" with porn that isn't really just a symptom of some other problem in their life?
my mom &i were going to turn my [very sizable] closet into a dark room a couple years ago
but my asshole photo teacher convinced her not to.
for people with home-made ones [preferably not in bathrooms] or smart people that just know how:
what did you use for ventilation?
what did you use for a sink, did you have to have on installed?
how did you make it light-tight [i realize this is probably the easiest part of the project but i'm just curious]
&any other comments/suggestions you think would be helpful.
I've seen some decent enough reviews (Forbes, for instance) to know it's legit, but I don't see any personal reviews or ratings of the service. Bonus points if you find something I missed on the BBB website, and can tell me "this is how you use the BBB website, you flaming ignorant twat."
Also, i only own one manga series and its FAKE by Sanami Matoh. i also own Trash by her as well. so any suggestions on manga to check out? any Yoai Manga to check out too?
and does anyone else have to pee?
2. Is the Serenity comic book, Those Left Behind, worth the purchase?
Here we go. :)
1- Which internet clique(s)/subculture(s) surprised you to find out existed? (And if all you guys can come up with is furries, that's saaaad... :P)
2- Have you found yourself falling INTO any of these subcultures (either in the above answer, or a different one), because you found you felt an empathy with them?
3- Have you lost (by choice or otherwise) friends, due to them turning to a subculture online, or admitting to being part of one?
4- What seemingly only online subculture would you like to see in real life, for whatever reason? What would you do?
5- (Barely related to the above, hah!) Have you ever found out something you put on the internet was used somewhere without your permission? If so, how did you react?
Tonight is a night I feel like ( Collapse )
Important detail: I JUST overdrew my checking account !!! I was *hoping* I could sneak some money in there and avoid the overdraft fee before the bank opens tomorrow.
OK stupid question, but I haven't used an ATM machine in like 7 years. =D
I would like to incorporate one into a project I am doing for school.
1. If you do, why?
2. If you don't, why?
1)For Soccer Fans - are you happy that Beckham is playing for LA?
2)Do you really think he will change the face of Soccer in the USA?
3)Will you go to his games?
4)Do you think more soccer talent will becoming to America now?
5)Extreme sports - Do you like them? If so, which ones?
6)Who is your favorite extreme sport athlete?
1)Do you own a pug?
2)If so, does your pug get dressed up? What is your favorite site to buy dog clothes?
3)Do you call your pug a fur child?
4)Do you have a social life?
( Collapse )
edit: if it makes any difference, your birthday is Sunday.
How is it?
How's the weather in March?
I'm considering going for my March vacation by myself - what's there to do for a chickie by herself? Enough to keep me occupied for 4 days?
Are the locals friendly?
Is it safe? (Wikipedia has some interesting things to say, but keep in mind, I'm a big city girl and have traveled a lot, so not much scares me)
Do I need to rent a car to get around?
EDIT: Can you answer the same questions for Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa and Miami?
2. What would you do if you walked in on one of your friends (of the sex you are attracted to) masturbating to pictures of you?
3. What is/was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
What's the average price for contact lenses?
Anyone remember what it was?
Is there any way men remove facial hair other than shaving? Is it possible to have it laser-removed (like the advertisements I see for hair removal for women)?
How many of the Harry Potter books have you read in their entirety?
What do you think will happen when the last Harry Potter book is published? Personally, I think the intarweb will explode. :(
If you are taking the pill regularly and your period comes inexplicably early, what is the deal?
and...why? why cheese?