|OMG relationship question
||[Jan. 3rd, 2007|11:06 am]
The Question Club
|||||bored at work much?||]|
1. how did you guys adapt to a relationship becoming long-term, especially if it's an LDR? the reason i ask is because i'm in that spot, or have been for a while. however, i've never encountered this situation before and it confuses me intermittently. i know that the 24/7 declarations of adoration and constant attention are flat-out not sustainable forever and that they're superficial at any rate, but a tiny bit of my brain thinks it's not comfort and security in the relationship but rather taking-for-granted and loss of interest. i have my insecurities, i admit. waaah. ETA: i just figured out that i'm a total jerk. whee!
and because no one really gives a rat's about my relationship:
2. what part of your job do you dislike the most? which one of your duties really drives you up the wall regardless of how much you like your job overall? my job is okay although monotonous, but i'm in charge of a huge spreadsheet of contact info for optical places and it makes me stabby.
3. have you smelled that peppermint stuff that bath & body works has right now, and if so, did you like it? i got some for christmas and i can't decide how i feel. one note in its favor is that i tried it last night and it made me feel all tingly. i'm generally a fan of the mint, though.
4. what, would you say, is the best thing about being the age you are now? the worst?
5. does cheesecake go well with chocolate?
6. what was your favorite toy as a little kid [age six or seven maybe]?
7. what are you known for, among family, friends, coworkers, or anyone?