Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
Does anyone else have problems with ear buds hurting their ears or them just falling out randomly?
I don't want to get regular headphones because I really want to try to get a feel for the ear buds and I don't really even know if other headphones work with it[I assume they do]
Any suggestions on how to keep them in/not have them put my ear in excruciating pain?
Thanks in advance!
Where can I advertise my com to pick up a wide range of people. I am mainly looking for conservative/old fashioned/religious types to offer an opposition to the opinions already given. I have already tried all the promote communities.
I was wondering if there is a conservative or religious community that allows promoting or will have an admin that wont mind if I asked first.
what's wrong with clove cigarettes? why would they be prohibited?
As in, "Milhouse is not a meme."
I pronounce it meem.
If it ends up being Obama, Edwards, and Clinton in the primaries, who would you go for?
2. After you've listened to a book on tape/CD, do you feel like you're "cheating" if you say you've read the book?
I bought an audiobook tonight for the first time (Dispatches From The Edge by Anderson Cooper if you're curious), and I feel almost guilty. I have plenty of time to read, so I don't know exactly why I need an audiobook.
3. How much money have you spent on books in the past year (leisure reading that is, not textbooks)?
At least $200 I'd imagine.
1. What do you think of the near-constant doomsday scenario programs that History and Discovery Channel like to air?
2. Have you seen the movie Chocolat? Do you like it?
3.How many more years do you think the human race will survive?
4. Have you ever seen an aurora borealis? Was it completely enchanting?
5. What's the weirdest thing you hoard? example: mine is soap.
Would you have rather dated geeky-but-sweet Steve Urkel or hot-but-arrogant Stefan Urquel?
What was your favorite TGIF show?
I loved that show Baby Talk but it only lasted like a season
If you "share" your itunes/ipod playlist, are there any songs that you're embarrassed that you have? Which?
I'm embarrassed of like 80% of my list...so I don't share. lol
What is the first tv/movie character that comes to mind that shares your same first name?
What was the first book you can remember reading at a young age?
Cappuccino or Frappuccino?
How many mg of caffeine would you estimate that you consume in an average day?
Why are you so emo all the time?
Is a crush more fun when the crush KNOWS you have a crush or when they DON'T know you have a crush? What is your favorite part about having a crush?
I always thought mine was. But I just finished going through every entry I ever made (basically one a day since 2002) and prior to this LJ I had sainalove and letjesusfuckyou I wish I never deleted those. I really want to know what crap I went on about.
How did you find out about your current job? (word of mouth/newspaper/etc)
I don't have one.
Is drinking one red bull per day going to eventually kill me? Honestly, how bad is it? (and please, no alternative solutions, I like my red bull..I just want to know how bad my insides look)
edit edit edit:
inspired by poetry__obscene 's post.
Do you have any ghost stories? if so, do tell.
What is this really and how can we fix it?
I'd like to say they'd swerve, because it's human nature to save yourself, given the option. But that goes against the very idea of suicide. So...hrm, huh?
Would it be hotter if the twin had a different hair colour and/or tattoos?
Would your significant other look hotter with a different hair colour or eye colour?
( Collapse )
My mom and dad are divorced. Should my cousins on my dad's side still call her Aunt? She is no longer married to their uncle, but she is the natural mother of their cousins. Is she an ex-aunt?
what would you say and why?
2) Worst EMOTIONAL pain you've had/gone through?
..and a bonus question for all that this applies to:
3) Do you have a weird Slurpee combination that you like?
( Collapse )
1) Where do I go to buy my digital photography supplies?
2) What kind of camera do you have?
3) Do you like it?
4) What lenses do you have?
5) Which lens is your favorite?
~*~ Click on images
~*~ Insert your middle name (or first name if you don't have a middle name) into the search engine
What comes up? pick your favorite.
( Collapse )
2. Which one is your main one?
3. Do you keep all of them active/updated?
4. Do you also text message and IM?
5. Do you ever feel overloaded with people contacting you?
6. Do you a fuzzy brain right now?
( Collapse )
I thought I'd try and have a 'natural' fish tank. Just the fish, a snail, and a plant I was going to buy tonight. The water is already murky from this lone betta fish! So there goes my idea for going natural. Hah!
I'm going to buy a filter tonight, but in the meantime, how do you clean a fish tank? I don't know if using soaps would kill the poor thing, if any residue was left in (I know I should take it out first, at least!)... Would just replacing the water without scrubbing it work fine? :) I'm at work, so I'll just boss my husband around while he's at home, and get him to do whatever is the best plan of action. Unless he's too lazy, and I'll just toss the filter in tonight. Good to know anyway, in case of filter failure in the future. :)
It's a fairly small tank (maybe a foot long, and half a foot deep?) so I can carry it around and stuff, if that makes the advice change any. :)
Oh! And, any suggestions on filters, or ways to continue my natural tank idea?
I just got a new laptop for christmas and i installed Ares, the program i used on my other computer. Once i opened it up, i couldnt get online and my entire computer went screwy.
I uninstalled it and now i'm clueless as to what else i should get. I refuse to infest my new laptop with viruses by downloading and using limewire.
What program do you use to download music that is safe for computers?
Or should i try torrents? I have no clue how to go about that so is there a website that would show me how to do that?
11:40am, would you be more likely to eat breakfast or lunch?
I'm really nervous about getting one a month from now.
If there's a video of Saddam's hanging on YouTube, are you going to watch it? (I'm not going to.)
I agree that he doesn't mean any hatred with that word, but I don't know if that's a reason to excuse it.
So the quesiton is, is age/where you grew up a valid excuse for not being aware of possibly offensive terms/actions/ideas?
the last time any of these were called upon for something in which you were involved
brief description plz
1. Can someone please guide me as to which download I should use?
2. Should I delete/uninstall the old Java crapola before I install new?
I'm usually ok with software downloads, but I don't really understand Java, or what it does, so some guidance would be great - TIA!
ETA - I was just in my Control Panel to see how much Java I'd have to uninstall (Add/Remove Programs) and it's not listed there at all... *confusion*
Political and iPod related ?s will reign.
Why do you think that sexual preference isn't a question asked on a job application but race is? Do you think it ever will be added to job applications?
I'm not sure. Probably not.
Do you treat movies you see in the movie theater like plays? (Ex. clap, cheer, etc during intense moments or at the end of the film)
Only once. I went to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Lefont Plaza Theater. It was wild, everybody was all dressed up and acted like the people on TV could really hear them, so it was kind of part of the whole experience.
There was a water main break in the county I live in. I just found out about it a few minutes ago. Residents in the affected areas are asked to boil their water for up to three minutes before drinking, cooking or taking a bath. I took a shower this morning. Do you think I'll end up becoming like The Toxic Avenger before the end of the day?
Right now I think mine is War on Drugs, by the Barenaked Ladies. It's heartbreaking to hear them sing like this.
Virginia Style Boiled Ham and Cabbage. It's going to be a easy yet delicious meal to make and I can't wait.
( Collapse )
I HOPE MY CUT WORK.
Edit: it appears my cut work but my picture is a little screwy. Not sure what happened there, but it still shows up, so whatev. Ignore the other shit.
What do you think initially attracted them to you?
How did you meet?
How long have you been together for?
2. Does it annoy you?
3. What weird happy thing does annoy you?
2. What's your boss' name? Denny.
3. Who's the last person that made you laugh? Sean.
2.) What's your favorite cocktail or mixed drink?
3.) What brand/style shoes are you wearing right now (or the last pair you wore if you're barefoot)?
Also, here's something I'm wondering about that I usually don't. Whenever I've had an interveiw since getting my vertical labret, I usually leave it in so they can't say they didn't know about it and also make a point to tell them I have a clear spacer you can't even see. I'm thinking for this one, though, maybe I should take it out and have the spacer in. But should I mention it or only talk about it if asked? I just don't want to get a job and then, a month later (it's sometimes taken people that long to realize my lip is pierced) have someone tell me I have to let it close or resign if I'd like to stay employed at their establishment.
Who would you like to just have lunch and chat with once?
Does anyone know the name of the website?
Thanks in advance!
Nevermind, I found it! It's called Orisinal.
I played as Tails since he can fly. (well at least in 3)
I do, mostly because I'm very picky about clothes and have a hard time finding stuff that fits correctly.
i've been out of college for two years. and i've decided its time to get my head out of my ass. How do you find local volunteer places?
specifically: is there any human rights organization you would recommend in the Evanston, il area?
2. There's cubed tofu sitting in a plastic baggie in my fridge. It's been in there for about 2 weeks. How much longer will it last, or should I just chuck it?
3. Are there any commercials out now that you hate?
1. I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
2. Same as above.
3. I HATEHATEHATE that car commercial with the people singing 'So long, farewell, aufweidersehen goodbye!' or whatever. I change the channel whenever it comes on. Same with the Pepto-bismol commercial with Godzilla, the robot, and the giant woman. For some reason, I just can't stand it.
I want to buy a game. I bought Sudoku already, and I love it. Now I can't decide which one to buy.
Should I buy Tetris, Zuma or Mah Jong?
I use speakers. The music's less tinny.
2. Who here has eaten/tasted haggis? What did you think of it?
2. If you were friend's with someone who was in a band and someone who was a 'big fan' of that band started to talk to you and be friendly with you, do you think you could ever be genuine friends with them, or would you always be suspicious about it?
3. Do you think that someone who's a virgin is capable of being aware of what their sexual stimulants are? (I don't really know how to phrase it any better, sorry.)
This guy is trying to tell me once I have sex that my outlook on sex (and life!) will change drastically and he says the clit is overrated. I think he's just a fucking idiot, but hey, I am a "stupid virgin", so maybe I'm unaware of this magical dick that can satisfy me everywhere.
i see my future plans for the new year staying home...
1. have you had this before?
2. what were your symptoms?
3. how long did it last for you?
4. what did you have last time you got sick?
5. how long did that illness for you last?
I've seen season 4, if that makes any difference.
2. Am I the only one who gets mad when people bitch about "ONLY" getting two iPods, three Coach bags, four Juicy outfits, $400 cash, 10 CDs, 15 DVDs, jewelry, and a gold plated toilet seat for Christmas?
3. Is it sad that I'm still celebrating Christmas 4 days later?
1. Bing Crosby - White Christmas, 1998 CD issue. Not really remastered, sounds like a VERY good quality vinyl. I actually like it that way, cause I love when old Christmas music sounds like...old Christmas music. Hisses, crackles, pops, and all. Even if it's not super loud and noticeable, it's there.
2. So far, the most expensive non-cash item I recieved was The King and I on DVD. One of the bestest movies EVAR!
3. I finally got to download some of my favorite Christmas shows and it took me so damn long to actually GET into the spirit this year that it's taking longer than usual to wear off. Not to mention this is the first year in quite a few years that I've had any major spark of Christmas spirit.
2 - What age do you think you'd be ready/you were ready at?
3 - What age did you get married at?
"That was so random" particularly when the thing in question was not at all random, it was quite related, but merely strange. Please learn the meanings of words before you use them 2346 times a day.
You went to the same highschool as your current gf (You're both female & now 18), you've been friends for some time, you've lived together as friends, but now as SO's. If your girlfriends parents (55 years old) know that you & her sleep in the same bed when at their house, and these parents give you a christmas present (of around $20 value) - do they know that you're together?
1. Do you think you should let a person know if you are cutting them from your friends list?
2. Do you think it is courteous to let someone know why you are dropping them? Even if they have been a considerably close LJ friend for years?
3. Have you ever dropped someone you've gotten to know pretty well and refused to tell them why or talk to them again? What did they do to deserve that?
4. Do you develop "real" relationships with people via your LJ? If so, would you be hurt if you were dropped by a long time friend and not given an explanation?
It's a virus. Don't open it (as tempting as it is).
Does anyone know when the pictures/videos will be up? Are they up already do you think? If they are, who has links??
Yes, I'm morbid.
cnn just announced there are both tape and photos of saddam's hanging. will you watch if/when it is released?
Do you think this is true for most people? Would you rather be embarrassed publicly than ignored privately?
I think it might be true for people like Britney Spears, but not most people. I would much rather be ignored privately. I do not handle being embarrassed well, it takes me a long time to forget about it even when it's over the smallest thing.
Question: Is there anything I can do to fix this drama? Or is it just something you can't really fix...? I know I shouldn't have told him I'd go when I wasn't totally feeling 100% myself, but I never thought I'd feel that much worse the next day.. I could have sworn I was getting better.
Any clue whats going on with my lungs?