Do you have playlists for different moods - chilling out, for hyping yourself up whilst getting ready for a night out, for working out?
What kind of music do you have in these playlists?
1. Who does the housework and why?
2. How clean is your home kept?
3. If you see that no one has washed the dishes would you do it?
4. If after you've used the toilet you come to find there is no toilet paper what do you do? EDIT What if there is no tissue around?
1. Me and everynow and then some lady my mom hires. I don't know why my mom hires this lady because she doesn't dust everything nor will she most things to sweep underneath. I do it because no one else will. My mom does laundry and that's as far as her contribution goes. My brothers who are more than capable don't lift a damn finger.
2. I keep it as presentable as possible w/ two boys who don't do anything.
3. I'm usually the only one who will wash dishes. If I don't they just sit there. If there aren't any available utensils my brothers will just wash that one spoon or whatever they need and use it. It bugs me. I figure if you are at the sink w/ soap and a sponge might as well....right?
4. I ask this because I want to know what my brothers do. When our bathroom runs out they NEVER refill it. I have to do it. It's been two days and I know they use the bathroom but there isn't any tp. What are they doing? You'd think they would just go to the supply closet and get a roll...?
what kind of wedding photo should we pick?
Inspired by my narrow-minded, anti-collar friend who is giving me the silent treatment for favoring D/s relationships.
1. How high is your pain tolerance? I'm a wimp when it comes to certain things, but there are others I can totally handle.
2. Do masochists have any sort of 'breaking point' where the pain is too much? Uhm, come ON. They're still human. Of course they do. Well, the two I've talked to have.
3. Do you think I'm some sort of retard for asking all these questions?
YES STICKY PLEASE SHUT UP NOW.
These retarded questions brought to you by the council for shiny collars.