||[Nov. 4th, 2006|07:43 pm]
The Question Club
1. I don't have health insurance, but I've obviously fucked my back up something fierce (even breathing deep feels like being stabbed in the back). Can I go to the doctor and have it checked out without it costing me an arm and a leg (I have maybe $100 to my name until next Friday)? I'm in the US -Indiana specifically- if that helps. |
Edit: Yes, a doctor's visit is going to have to happen without question. :( I just described the symptoms I've been having to my stepdad (aside from just the back pains, I've been kind of yuck lately), and he said he had the same symptoms when he had acute pleurisy. And here I've been thinking the past couple of days that I have a twisted back, food poisioning and a bitchass cold. grwdhdkjbvhjkbvh
2. Have you ever had a word or phrase get stuck in your head inexplicably or had a completely stupid, nonsensical thought come to mind?
At work today I had the word "expatriate" randomly coming to mind for a couple hours, and I have no idea why. At one point I was cleaning out a container that had tuna salad in it and the first thought that came to my mind was, "How do you expatriate tuna?", which immediately made me think "What the hell?!".
3. What's your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate chip or peanut butter
4. What would you get an emo/hipster girl for her 14th birthday? Know of any good places in Indianapolis, Indiana, where I might find a good gift?
Nothing snarky please (ex. "a pack of razorblades lulz"). I just honestly don't know what to get my sister for her upcoming birthday. I always buy her t-shirts and CDs. I'd like to do something different this year, but all she'll tell me is a couple CDs and t-shirts/pairs of jeans she wants and then adds, "Or, you know, just whatever". I'm going to Indy with a friend a couple weeks before her birthday in hopes of finding something for her, but I've no clue what to even look for.
5. What alcholic beverages do you like to drink when you don't want to get drunk?
I'm hanging out with some friends tonight and we're having a couple drinks. They've got plans to get kinda crazy, but I'll be damned (literally? heh) if I go to church hungover tomorrow morning.