|The Great Escape
||[Oct. 17th, 2006|12:14 pm]
The Question Club
Sometime in the future, you've hit rock bottom. You've lost your job and are having problems landing a new one due to a tight job market. Your savings are exhausted. Your SO has left you. Your friends and family have turned their back on you, and you're about to get evicted or lose your home. The only one still in your life is your closest friend, who has gone through very similar depressing turns of events in their life too. You two will both be on the streets at the end of the month, when something fortunate happens. Your friend wins a prize in some radio contest. The prize: 2 plane tickets to anywhere in the world, and $10k (American currency or whatever country you live in) to spend only on your trip (you're given an envelope of traveller's checks aboard the plane).|
Your friend wants to ditch this life and start over again. New country, new names, new everything. Slide out of your old life like a change of clothes, and never look back. "(insert your name here), we have nothing to go back to. Let's begin fresh". You two begin brainstorming over where to go
1) what country would you like to move to, develop a new name, and start over in?
2) what would be a stronger motivator for relocating to a country? Language, fondness of the country, or how far the money will go once you arrive?
3) what will your new alias be?
4) once you arrive in your new country, would you prefer big city, town, or small hamlet?
5) what would your new occupation be, if you could choose? Remember, you can start over again