||[Oct. 13th, 2006|08:24 am]
The Question Club
1) are you dressing up this year for halloween?
2) if so, what will you be wearing?
3) if you have kids, and they are dressing up, what will they be wearing?
4) what's your favourite memories from past halloweens?
1) no - but passing out candy
3) i don't know if they are dressing up or not
4) one year on halloween night my bestfriend and i went to the castro in san francisco...
one great costume was 6 guys walking/holding a cardboard black car, and one guy was in the front "seat" (like he was driving), another was in the back dressed like jackie kennedy, holding a dummy that had part of his head blown off...
that was fuckin' brilliant...!!
same place - i saw this tall guy walking around dressed as a woman, and around his neck was a scarf, attached to it, trailing down his back was a cardboard spokes/wheel of a "car"...
i laughed and said "ISADORA DUNCAN!!!"