Me- photography club, GSA, and any school theater productions.
Me- photography club, GSA, and any school theater productions.
I love posting pics so much. Whenever I have a quick-witted, funny thing to contribute-- instead of just saying it, I post a picture to sum it up. Usually for the LOL-factor.
ps- those "I'm In Ur ___" pics and the "O RLY?" spinoffs are usually what I use to make my point about something in a post. There's so many of them...
EDIT: Sorry about the advertising, guys. It wasn't intentional!
Top 3 action flicks?
is it just my computer, or is it just that ridiculous? a few of the lines aren't even clickable, some of the font is so light it can't be seen (that could just be my computer) and rarely does a link work. did madonna design the webpage too? :/
2. What do you use to help fall asleep when you're restless?
3. How do you close an old, wooden window frame that's been painted open without breaking it?
I have an alcoholic family member, and I would like to start them off with one of these 12-step type books. Has anyone ever done this before- did you go the book route first? (for further reference, this member WANTS to seek some form of rehab too. I figured I would try a book first.) If so, what book would you recommend?
Thank you- I am at my wit's end!
-rinse with water
-scrub with water
-use hand soap
-use anti-bacterial hand soap
I personally scrub with water; I've read enough studies showing that this is enough to kill most germs on your hands. Besides, you need some of the germs on your hands to defend against the bad ones!
If I've got something gross on my hands, I'll use hand soap, but never the antibacterial kind.
Edited this because those people who don't like seeing drama here are only interested in insulting me and causing more drama instead of answering my question...
1. What are some good, nasty names/insults that teenagers would use against someone that had acne and was overweight?
2. What are the likely ways in which a teenager would commit suicide?
I'm curious. What would happen if I tried to set the sherbert on fire?
Edit: Yes, I mean the candy. I was unaware there was sherbet ice cream but apparently I need to clarify that I do know what happens when ice cream melts. I'm wondering what happens when I set the candy on fire. I am not an idiot.
2. How much weight has your significant other put on since you started dating?
3. What's the most weight you'd tolerate your SO putting on before you get on their ass about it?
Can your name be ilustrated using pictographs?
Are you dressing in costume for halloween? As what?
Do you remember the 21st night of September? When love was changing the minds of pretenders?
Bottled water or tap?
Red, green, or yellow apples?
Beef or chicken?
Are your fingernails painted or unpainted more often?
Which season's colors do you like the best?
Have you ever known anybody who had more or fewer than 10 fingers?
1. If you like BBQ sauce, what's your favorite flavor and brand?
2. Do you like driving?
3. Do heights scare you?
4. Anyone watching the Premier of My Name Is Earl, or The Office tonight?
1. I like Open Pit original, or KC Masterpiece Honey BBQ sauce
2. No, I really don't. I hate the stupid drivers and the people that don't use their signals, and the fact that everyone goes five below the speed limit all the time. If these could be solved, I'd enjoy driving again. Oh, and the people that drive slow in the fast lane. I could go on and on...
3. No, I like roller coasters and bungee jumping type-activities, but I hate being on ladders!
4. Of course I am!
Assuming you make your bed, how do you do it? Because of my mother (who I'm sure only fostered my OCD with her own), I have to have it a certain way, and different ways depending on the bedding. ( Collapse )
What kind of sheets do you have? Ever since sleeping on a set of T-shirt/Jersey sheets, I can't stand to be on anything else unless I absolutely have to! ( Collapse ) It started out as a joke since we needed new ones (our cloud print ones had been ruined by animal claws) and my husband has a big sweet tooth, so I thought they'd be funny. Plus, they were on sale and they match our colour scheme (not that that matters, since they're never seen by anyone but us, but it certainly helped). We ended up with them and I hope they last a long time because I love them. In fact, I might go buy an extra set, just in case!
1a. what is communism?
1b. how do you feel about communism?
1c. are you a communist?
2a. what is socialism?
2b. how do you feel about socialism?
2c. are you a socialist?
3a. what does this symbol mean?
3b. what emotions does this symbol evoke for you?
note: i am asking for YOUR definitions, not dictionary definitions or wiki entries, in attempt to get a better idea of what other people think. i am well aware of the answers to questions 1a, 2a, and 3a. =)
4. did you learn about these things in school?
5. where did you go to school?
What's the connection between the quote "I'm so excited, I'm so scared" and Elizabeth Berkley (Jesse Spano from Saved by the Bell)?
2. Anything exciting happen to you in the past week?
3. Other than Bento Corner, what are some good pages where I could get bento ideas? Vegetarian ones would be awesome if anyone knows of them.
I'm doing pretty well, I recently found my list and at the top was "drink more water" and I'm doing that one very well! I was proud.
2. Are you male or female?
I wear a size 4 1/2-5, and am a female.
2. Is this winter coat, old womanly in any way?
2. What new show are you most looking forward to watching this television season and why?
3. What's the most annoying thing you've had to do today? Most fun/interesting?
4. Do you have strong or weak willpower?
5. Could you tell I posted questions 2—5 just to make it look like my weird voice question wasn't the only one I had? Do you ever make up random questions to go along with the question that's the main point of your post?
For example: Footloose, Purple Rain, Weird Science
1. The song does NOT have to be related to the movie in any way, but it has to have an identical name (Wild Things the film doesn't match the song "Wild Thing")
2. Movie musicals do NOT count (i.e. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Grease)
3. It can't be something that is only known as "Theme from ______" (i.e. Theme from Rocky, Star Wars Theme, etc.)
I just came home from work and we worked on this for the last hour of the day and got a pretty good list. I'm curious what will come up...
Bonus if you can name the artist that sings the song.
but what about calling somewhere again maybe two or three times?
I really hate that, makes me sometimes feeling like an idiot. depending on the situation of course.
For a variety of reasons, therapy and medication are out of the question, at least for a while.
I've Googled for ways to self-treat this and I've found some good ideas, but I wonder: what works for any of you who have this problem? Anything you've tried that seems obvious but was a dismal failure?
And on a less selfish note, what color are the shoes you're wearing right now?
When it's not required, do you prefer to wear shoes or go without? (At home, etc.) Why?
Which one should I choose?
I have good posture and I do make an attempt to keep my navel flat against my spine, but that's from kickboxing not fear of looking fat....
and is there an easy way to clean wax out of a ring without destroying it? It's a pewter ring. [Um, In case you were wondering I don't recommend trying to use a ring that clearly isn't meant for such a purpose when using sealing wax. Oh, and try to use the proper wax as well. /headdesk]
With the E.Coli concerns are you giving up salad?
Reference article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14937322/
I'm Premed, and my school (Columbia University) claims that we can't study abroad if we're pre-med. (something about science classes needing to be in America)
Since I grew up in NYC, I'm really looking to find a program at a school that is absolutley nothing like Columbia or the city....Any suggestions?
2. Can you suggest any songs that are upbeat, fun, and catchy, yet the lyrics do not seem to match the music? Take "Intermission" by The Scissor Sisters (some of the lyrics are "happiness is getting you down" and "we're born to die" and are pretty much depressing.)
does it run the check without giving some sort of notification or summary afterwards? or what do i need to do to make the check actually work?
Preferably, upbeat songs, but if you know a slow jam that's worthy list it plzzz.
If so, why did you choose the particular charity you give to?
What makes something a good cause, or a better cause than something else?
What charity do you think should get more support?
( Collapse )
After urinating ONLY, are you a
After going to the toilet and defecating (crapping), including if you also urinated, are you a
if you dont wash your hands, why not?
How do you spell this?
Feed _____? It's the basin you pour food or water into.
(it's on my archaeology CD rom and is part of my homework. microsoft word is not recognizing any of my spellings of this word.)
ANSWERED! Thank you very much. :)
So... does anyone know what happened to ask_a_nurse? I know it was there on Saturday and maybve early this week, now it's gone!
How do you tripcode?
Of those things which 5 are the most important?
2.) Do you all download music usually from livejournal?? If so, how often??
This morning, 8:15am, he shows up and tells me you can hear me a bit. It's very awkward because I have a trainee and I don't know how to respond. We chat a bit about last night. I didn't go too far into anything because of the trainee. I tried not to be too awkward but...
Is this a sign he may be interested, o TQCers? and if it is, what should I do next? What would you do?
2.At what age did you start drinking?
3.When did you first get drunk?
4. What percentage of alcohol does your drink of choice have?
2) I had sips of alcohol when younger & one lemon ruski at 10..
3) i first got drunk at 15
My choice would be American Eagle.
a. Does anyone play keyboard?
b. If so - how hard is it to pick up?
c. I have smallish hands (not tiny, but small. Damn stubby finger gene) - would this make it incredibly hard to play?
d. What's a good model for a beginner? Something cheap-ish (Around $200 Australian, maybe?)
2. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
I play Bb clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, trumpet and some guitar. However, I've stopped playing all of them as I quit band (first four instruments), and the guitar I was using was right handed and it hurt my left-handed self.
3. What instrument do you wish you could play?
Well, obviously, keyboard. I also wish I could play double bass but there's no chance of that happening!
2) How can I get over my internet addiction?
I just bought this new line of stuff that's similar to proactiv. It says to use it morning and night. I just used it for the first time, and my skin's a little sensitive so it's still tingling/burning a bit from using it.
My question is, should I do like it says and use it twice daily, or since my skin's a bit sensitive should I try using it just once a day for now?
As I type this there is a lady sitting infront of mre on the bus breast feeding. You can see a part of her boob. I find it rather rude and gross. I don't wanna see that crap!
1.Is it normal to feel abnormal?
2.If you've been on the pill and have had mood changes as a result, how long was it before you attributed it to this? Are you sure you weren't just finding the easiest thing to blame (rather than relationships, families)?
3.When things overwhelm you, how do you sort your head out?
4.Are the things that overwhelm you worth getting overwhelmed about?
5.Do you think you are normal, or do you think there is no such thing?
( Collapse )
Why is the word "hanged" used instead of "hung"? As in, "He hanged himself last year."
1.What profession would you take if you lived in the star wars universe?
2.If you could have any prop from the movies what would it be?
3.You can have your own droid, who is it?
2.a seat from the millennium falcon
3.HK-47(knights of the old republic)
I'm ... kind of nosy, I suppose? And have been wondering ever since what that meant.
Anyone know? I'm curious.