Do you shave? Where and why/why not?
also unrelated but how much does it cost to change a cell phone number? I'm using cingular.
2. What goes good with avocado as a snack? I just recently discovered that I love avacado but it seems like it needs something. I've just been spooning it out of the rind...
3. What's your favorite snack veggie?
4. Your favorite snack fruit?
5. What's a good way to end off the summer?
6. How often do you take a shower?
7. How often do you take a bath?
8. How many days do you think you *could* you go between showers without looking like you need a shower?
9. Whuch month is your favorite! YAY I LOVE SEPTEMBER!
10. When do you think thequestionclub started sucking balls, hmmmm?
For those who have worked in restaurants - did you get free food and/or drinks?
Me, of course!
How often do you light your candles?
Anytime when I feel like it, or I keep the room warm (unless the heater isn't on) or smell good for myself and company.
What's your favorite scent of Yankee Candle? (More than one would be acceptable!)
I just got 2 of Y.C. 22oz "Ocean Water" housewarmer® jars. Also I like Sheer Gardenia™ which reminds me of some Gardenia plants in front of old houses I lived in, good memories.
Cocktail (the Tom Cruise movie) was playing in the background this weekend while I was blogging. I wasn't paying attention & missed why Jordan (or whatever the rich girl's name was) had to waitress in a diner when she was "The Original Rich Girl". Did she have a Tough Love father or did she want to prove she could make it on her own or ???
Did anyone like this movie?? It was really slow for me even though I wasn't really watching.
( Collapse )
Anyway, I've got a bridal shower coming up on Saturday. My maid of honor is throwing it but the mother in law is invited. I'm a stubborn person. I'm waiting for (and probably will never get) an apology. It is rude to go to someone's home, yell at them in front of their child (which I explained to her that we never fight in front of him and we'd appreciate it if she never did that again) when they are only trying to protect the health of their child with a simple "please don't kiss" request.
So what do I do? Drop it? Ignore her? Take her aside and ask for an apology?
Tell me TQC, what would you do?
2. I'm going to Tahoe this weekend. I'm thrilled, as I haven't been there in... 11 years. I'm taking a $20 bill and my silver coins with me (so about $40) to play with in the casinos. Are you good at controlling your cash when you go gambling? Once the set-aside money is gone, do you stop or do you go take out more money?
2b. Anyone know of anything fun (and cheeeeeap) to do up there? (I'm searching websites this week, just wondering if you had any ideas.)
3. What do you like to put on your tacos? I'm making tacos tonight and I have that feeling that I've forgotten something very important... [I already have: meat w/seasonings, beans, rice, sour cream, salsa, cheese, olives, and shells.]
4. Do you have a certain dish that you make that people are always begging you to make? What is it? [Pulled pork is mine.]
I've been using a mouse, and it's ok, but does anyone know a way to get my tablet and RO coexisting?
(Googling for help does nothing since there's an item called 'tablet' in RO.)
Now, I've paid Sept. rent so its not like he's doing me any favors, do i HAVE to let him show it while im still inhabiting this joint? Is it right for people to just "be in the area" and him request that I show them? Im getting a little pissed here having strange people pull in my driveway. He's suggested that I dont HAVE to be there when he 'shows it' screw that. I have 2 cats I dont want let loose and I dont trust the landlord much less these scumbags showing up unannounced.
1- Do I have to let him show it?
2- Do you feel weird having random people looking thru your house? especially when things are a mess and youre trying to pack?
2. What is your least favorite day of the week and why?
I hate Thursdays. To me they always seem to go by slow and there is never anything to do.
3. Did anyone else hear about in Thailand they are trying to make it legal for people to have sex with children AND to have sex with animals?
My boyfriend said he heard it on the radio...
Um....me. I think it's my sortof-kleptomania. Every time I touch a pen or a pencil I find it later in my pocket unless someone asks for it back or it's chained down. The other main thing is I enjoy a nice loud rant occasionally.
Mine: My MIL used to watch my daughter a couple of days a week while I worked. When she was 6 months old, my MIL came to my house to pick her up to go somewhere and she made me put Lydia in the carseat. I couldn't figure out how the thing worked so I asked her and she told me that she didn't know. I knew she'd taken Lydia places before so I asked her how she'd been getting her buckled in. She told me that the straps on the seat were so tight that she didn't buckle them. She just left them loose. Wait - it gets better! The straps were lose on Lydia so I figured out how to tighten them. When I did, I showed her and she was flabbergasted to find out that you didn't have to put the baby's legs through the straps too. Poor kid. She'd been riding around in the car with her knees up in her armpits because my stupid MIL didn't know how to work the carseat. I can't imagine what would have happened if she'd wrecked.
How would you define a relationship without spark?
Your ecological footprint is how much land it takes to sustain your life style. Go to http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/education/ecologic/bigfoot/mid/ to calculate it.
1. How would you feel about that?
2. Would you hold anything against your parents?
3. Weird question: would it explain anything?
I need to do a system restore.. except all the restore points I have available to me are after the whole issue began. I need to restore to the day I started on the computer.. or near there.
Edit... I found the squirrely little wizard that does the dirty work. Thank you!
1. How many sets of bed sheets do you have?
2. How often do you wash your sheets?
3. How do you sleep? (On your back, stomach, side, etc)
4. How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
5. What size bed do you have?
6. What side of the bed do you usually sleep on?
7. What time do you usually wake up on days you don't work or have any plans?
( Collapse )
On ebay. Who typically is supposed to leave feedback first?
( Collapse )
1. they do have a registry. however there's not much on there compared to how many people are coming to the wedding.
2. i don't want to spend more than twenty bucks or so seeing as i just broke my ankle and i'm rolling in medical bills.
EDIT: Sorry...I didn't mean to imply we put the cat down...no, he's fine....just spent a lot of money on his care, is all. :) (And yes, he's worth every penny, btw.)
2) I have a really bad headache right now, and no way of getting any type of tylenol/aspirin/advil etc. How can get rid of it?
Does anyone live in the Bristol area of the UK or have knowledge of it?
I just got a late acceptance to Filton College in Bristol but I've never even been there before and I have to enrol there tomorrow. So if someone could tell me how to get there from the town center or something that would be useful.
Not really expecting to find anybody though :P
Is there such a thing as a stupid question?
How do I check them? How do I know what they're supposed to be?
It would make my life so much easier.
I couldn't imagine the horror, because I hold a bit of identity in my first name, & i think it would suck for everyone else to share it.
Also, how could you think for nine months & then go 'wow, you know what, John is the best name I can be buggered to think of'. "John!" 17 people in the room shout "Yeah". I just don't understand the logic. I'm sure in a few cases maybe John really is a cool name & you really love it. That's fair enough, but... everyone?
What other countries say bloody? I've read a journal of a girl from Canada who would write it. Is it common for Canadians? Australians?
2. If you were really sick with some undiagnosed condition what clinic would you want to go to?
Is this strange?
-Do you keep the cases or do you use a big folder to hold them all?
-Why do you keep all those CDs?
-Do you burn them onto your computer?
-I still keep most of the cases, but they're taking up a huge amount of room. I want to keep them though in case I want to resell them.
-I keep CDs because it's easier to trade my friends a disc than it is to send a really huge file. Also, because my parents don't use the computer often and they don't have iPods.
-Most of them are on my computer, but I missed some of them.
We were watching a scene from an old film noir, so it was in black and white. Whenever my gaze shifted, though, I caught color in the corner of my eye. So I'd see a streak of green, purple, and blue.
What was that all about? It didn't happen when the movie was off, so I know I'm not going blind or anything.
Anyone got an explanation?
For both girls and guys:
Are you attracted to older men/women?
If so, what 'age' do you like/go for?
How old would you go?
...how about on hot dogs?
Do you put mayo on certain foods and people call you crazy for it?
( Collapse )
This all comes because the DVDs I put in the box at noon are still here at 5. We didn't have any mail today, but that's still no excuse to completely ignore what I have to be sent. I tried calling and complaining before, but nothing ever came of it, and things haven't improved one little bit. So, what else can I do? Thanks, everyone.
When you indulge and decide to nap, do you feel lethargic or awake after you roll out of bed?
Are you male/female?
It looks similar to when a person has red eyes, but it's not red, it's...brown.
*** added to include:
I really don't know if this is something exclusive to this group of people, but I've only ever seen it in black people. I hope this question doesn't offend anybody, I'm really just curious.
Be it, say, kicking your dog or insultin' yo momma or whatnot, what would it take?
[I'm asking because I get a lot of harassment for peeling them open, eating the guts with a fork and using the tortilla like an edible bowl. how normal is this? Normal right? because burritos are messy little devils]
Would you consider it to be ethical?
One thing that you wish you could do?
Is there a program, or a wire, or something that you can hook up to your television and then it transmits things over to the laptop? I thought I heard about that, does anybody know the name?
she is a little cutie.
i think she looks like her parents, and I feel like a lowly conspiracy theorist for suggesting that she was purchased for publicity.
I still hate tom cruise.
baby is cute.
I've heard they make a great shoe and judging by their site
that shoe sounds like walking on a cloud.
expensive as hell though.
I need something with good arch and foot support.
I bought some canvas from target, but I cannot walk in them too much or my whole leg up to my knee will hurt and I can't walk for awhile.
under $60 would be nice.
Yes, have been since early childhood.
2. If you found out the world was coming to an end in a week...what would you do?
I'd cry and panic.
3. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
What did you forget to bring when you left home?
I'm an eejit, and forgot my pillow and duvet. I remembered sheets and pillow/duvet cases, but not the actual duvet and pillow. I had to go buy them at the place across the road. I also forgot my towel.
Totally Random question to make this post more interesting:
Shower or bath? Why?
How young is too young?
2. Scenario: Person A, slightly on the poor side, has a pricy prescription medication that he/she really needs, but no sort of financial aid to help pay for it. Person B, an acquaintance, has a prescription for the exact same dosage of the medicine, but no longer feels the need to personally take it. Person B, with insurance and assistance up the wazoo, offers to renew the prescription and give the medication to Person A. Thoughts? Illegal? Immoral? A nice and kindly gesture?
3. I recently acquired my dad's SUV, as the transmission in my car died. In cleaning out Dad's car, throwing out old junk mail flyers and febreezing the cigar smoke, I stumbled over a good-sized stash of flavored condoms tucked away in the console. Flavors that I know my mother generally likes. Erg. What unsettling thing have you discovered recently?
I'm looking for a font like this, but free:
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful!
1. What is the question?
2. What answer leads to survival?
3. What answer leads to death?
[The question can be whatever you want: something you would ask, something you think would be logical for them to ask, etc. Assume they are able to communicate, kthx, in case someone tries to get snarky.]
You are abducted by said aliens. Do you:
1. Go along with whatever they tell you to do, although they haven't said you'd be released if you cooperate;
2. Go along with them, but try to escape when you can, even though you're in the air and there's nowhere to really escape to (maybe you can take the bitch down?);
3. Fight them the whole way?
Options are: McDonald's, Taco Bell, Wendy's and Arby's.
Where would you go and what would you get?
No, and no though I probably would end up seeing it.
Edit: Do we have historical evidence of Mary Mag?
I'm frustrated because as much as the Romans loved to write and be all uppity historians, you would think they would write about a guy they cared enough about to crucify. Ya know?
Eww. Well i ate something with lots of garlic for dinner and now I'm suffering garlic breath. What will help get rid of it?
I've tried gum, chewing on tea leaves to no avail.
Your favorite garlic breath exterminating remedies?
How do you know that you love someone without any basis for comparison?
For example: I thought I loved my first boyfriend. Although I can tell you now that I didn't really love him, at the time I honestly truly knew in my heart that I loved him. But I was young. And he was a loser.
Anyway, my point is, if one knows that they can be wrong about love, how do they know when they're right about love?
(Obviously this is directed towards the more romantic people. Its very easy to say that love is what you make it and that it may not even exist. But I don't care about that part.)
I'm thinking about being Tia Dalma from PotC II. :)
(Please only answer if you're going to be something; don't diss Halloween! It's fun, y'all. Free candy.)
I think it's quite possible for somebody to tolerate it just fine for the amount of time it takes to dye the hair, but not having it on the skin for 48 hours.
I also remember that it used to advise you to first dye just some strands of your hair to see how it turned out, I never bothered with that, have you followed that advice when dyeing your hair at home?