||[Aug. 4th, 2006|04:05 am]
The Question Club
1. How can I stop being so jealous of my best friend? Not only does she have a boyfriend -- they've been together for almost a year now -- but she also has [and basically has always had] SO MANY guys who absolutely adore her. I can barely get ONE guy to notice me. I went out with this total idiot for barely a month (the only "relationship" I've been in) and I could tell that even he was crazy about her. It makes me feel incredibly worthless & inadequate at times (like today). She's better at math and she's more of an artist than I'll ever be. She gets to live in a dorm; I'm a college student too, but I still live at home. She was the first out of the two of us to get her license, a car, a first kiss, etc. I did eventually catch up with her, but she tends to experience everything that's important before me it seems and I just cannot compete with that. I can't help but think of myself as this uber lousy second best copycat or something...
2. Who are some "famous" people that seriously piss you off with just about everything they do/say/are and why? My list includes Britney Spears, Kevin Federline, Colin Farrell, Hugh Hefner, Anna Nicole Smith, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Ann Coulter, the Simpson sisters (Ashlee & Jessica) and, of course, Dick Cheney & George W. Bush. For too many obvious reasons. Sorry if you love them! :\
3. What is your philosophy/purpose in life/whatever? I have yet to find my own.
4. If you could get rid of one physical or social disease in the world permanently, what would it be? My pick is IGNORANCE.
5. What makes a person attractive/unattractive? I'll pretend that I have no clue. ;)