||[Jul. 28th, 2006|02:42 am]
The Question Club
Okay, because reading comprehension around here is overwhelmed by the need to be clever and snarky, here's some new questions. |
1 How do you plan to raise your children? In general, but feel free to go into detail. If you are one of those 'I don't want kids' people, then hush and scroll down to find a different question to answer.
2. As a parent, what would you expect your teenage son or daughter to be getting up to? Going to movies, having sex, injecting heroin into their eyeballs?
3. What would your reaction be if your child grew up to be very alike to someone you hate/strongly dislike? Say, perhaps, your daughter is the next Ann Coulter or something.
And now some fun new questions unrelated to parenting or children.
4. About how many hours do you spend on the computer everyday?
5. Honestly, how similair is your online persona to your real life one?
6. Do you know of any active, fun communities relating to travel (road trips, interesting places, vacations, etc.) or live music?
7. What is your favorite story to tell people? You can be vague if you want, or just type out the whole thing. Story as in 'the time aunt harriet lit dead uncle joe's coffin on fire', not as in books or whatever.