Ok, I give up. I've googled and I still can't find what I'm looking for but maybe I'm just not entering the right keywords.
Does anyone know where I can find a site that I can enter in the contents of a recipe and find out the nutritional content of the finished product? (I'd rather it be a free site with no software to download, as well.)
1. If you own a dog, what kind of dog(s) do you have?
2. What sort of domicile do you live in? House, apartment, etc?
3. How often do you walk (or other forms of exercise) your dog?
4. Do you have any other pets?
5. Have you always had dogs growing up, or did you get your dog once you were older, out on your own?
6. Can you suggest any good books or resources on dogs, their care and training to me?
My reasons for asking these questions are under the cut, and if anyone who would be kind enough to offer me advice on the subject, I would greatly appreciate it. ( Collapse ) Of course any pictures are welcome! :)
Have you had any UFO experiences? ;) I swear to god, my friend and I saw one last night. I don't wanna believe in aliens, but WTF was that giant, lit-up dragonfly thing at 2AM that vanished into thin air.....
So I'm getting inked for the first time next week (I hope) and I'm looking for any advice you may have.
I've already chosen the design, the position and the artist - who is very trustworthy, he did all my brother's tattoos and he's never had any problems before. He's very good too. So do you guys have any advice for me? I'm a little nervous since I'm really afraid of needles, but I really want this, so I'm going to do it no matter how scared I get.
1) For ladies who drink alcohol and get their period, have you ever noticed that if you drink while you have your period you get crampy? Does anyone know why this is? I've noticed it twice now and in a discussion with my friend and her other good friend they commented that it's happened to them too. So why do alcohol and uterus' not mix?
2) Edit Since I seem to be getting "I don't know what you want or need" answers... what would you be asking for your birthday?
The problem is I can't think of anything I want or need off the top of my head, so I'm curious to see what other people would think of. If it were your 21st birthday, what would you want? (besides the obvious gift of alcohol)
Okay, my husband loves the song "Phenomena" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and swears that the melody was lifted from some other song from the 70s or 80s... I've been utterly unable to recall what song he might be thinking of. And yes, I know the words of the chorus were based on Grandmaster Flash/LL Cool J... I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the melody itself. Anyone have any idea what he's talking about?
Some webpages open up normal looking for me in Friefox and IE, and some open normal in IE, but like this in Firefox [minus the blurriness]:
All text is missing and links are replaced by those blue lines. Pages like this used to open normally in Firefox. This has been going on since I replaced my hard drive. Anyone know what happened or how to fix it?
I need to locate some studies I first heard quoted when I joined the training staff at call center a couple of years ago. According to the study, call center jobs faced the highest levels of stress and the greatest rate of turnover of other jobs. They also covered things that could elict a staff to stay longer. My boss had come upon them at a conference devoted to call center management at that time (Summer 2004.)
Googling didn't help me. I seem to be searching the wrong keywords. Does anyone here have any idea what I'm talking about? Or where I might locate them? Gracias.
Has anyone ever seen G. Love in concert? I'm seeing him/them next Saturday in Baltimore (FREE, YAY), and not being a big fan (I've heard a couple songs, but I don't own any of their/his CDs), I'm curious as to what I am in for.
Is G. Love one guy and Special Sauce the band?
What are you having for dinner tonight?
Is it possible to make a poseur-hummus without tahini? My little country grocery store didn't have any.
1.) what are some of your favorite insults? i'm trying to eliminate words like fag, gay, retarded, and other words like that from my vocabulary because i feel like a bad person when i use words that refer to a certain group of people that doesn't deserve to be degraded. i want to use safe insults that don't bring a negative connotation to groups of minorities. they could be as vulgar/harsh/obscene/dirty/inappropriate/powerful as possible as long as they don't target a specific group.
2.) i don't know much about the color purple and i was wondering what the significance of the title is.
Two clear liquids to produce an awesome, colorful effect. I don't need it to boil over, just to create some vibrant colors once the two clear liquids are blended.
Why I am asking: instead of doing a unity candle at my wedding, I want to do a "unity font", where we each have a pitcher of clear liquid, and when we pour them into a glass vase together, a breathtaking effect can be observed.
What, in your opinion, is the 'point' of art? What is it for? Why do people pay millions and millions of pounds for paintings that are of no use to anybody? What's so special about paintings like the Mona Lisa? Why do people care?
Tell me. I'm curious.
Hans Zimmer - Wheel Of Fortune (POTC: Dead Man's Chest OST)
-Where do you go to school (college)/where are you going to go/where do you want to go? -What are you interested in pursuing? -Do you know of any schools with an excellent psychology program? -Ditto an excellent Advertising program? -Ditto an excellent Broadcast News program?
1. Do you like Charleston Chews? What is your favorite flavor? At what temperature do you like them best? Kind of, I like vanilla kind of warm, and strawberry frozen.
2. What freeze dried foods have you had? Which ones did you like? Ice cream, apples, bananas, and strawberries. I didn't like the ice cream but the strawberries and bananas were okay. I love the apples though, I buy them all the time.
3. I'm going to Minnesota in mid August with my dad, what are some things we should definitely do and see? I don't think we're really going to be in the southern part of the state at all.EDIT: I'm not completely sure as to where we are going, but I know we're going to stay in or around Minneapolis for two nights, and in Duluth for one night, and we're going to International Falls but I have no idea how long we'll be there, the whole trip will be 6 nights.
So Dodge has a new commercial out with this German/Dutch/something European dude talking about the trucks and then the one guy comes over and gets onto him for not mentioning the engine. Right before that happens, they show a spread of all these cars and trucks, and on the right is a tourbus. You heard me, a tourbus. And a semi, I believe.
Where on earth can I find more info on this tourbus online? It's not on their website. I didn't know Dodge made tourbuses.