2) What's your shoe size? (men or women)
1) I'm in love with Krispy Kreme, but some people say they're sickeningly sweet.
2) I'm a 4 in kids and a 5-6 in women's.
1. What's the longest period of time you've ever been without sleep? How long did you sleep when you finally did?
2. Do you like trail mix?
3. What's your favorite fabric?
4. What upcoming event are you most looking forward to?
5. What's the longest time, recently, that you haven't been on the Internet?
6. What would be the best kind of foam mattress to get?
7. Do you think your you are more, less, or as successful as your peers? Why?
How do you (personally) make yourself more out going and make new friends?
For example, when someone sends something in for repair, it just sits there for a few days before actually being sent to the engineers.
Or maybe there's a great "secret" drink that isn't on the menu, but available to anyone that asks for it.
(I want something that's an enjoyable read more than a comprehensive reference.)
Does anyone have any safety tips for me?
I asked for a breakdown of my points for a class I got a B in. I ended up 2.6 points away from an A. The only thing I can argue is that I should have received a higher grade on one of our assignments.
2. Can a person develop allergies to meat?
Lately when I eat chicken, beef and fish, especially by themselves, I feel extremely nauseous. I think my body hates me since I have issues w/ dairy as well.
3. What vegetables do you like? By themselves or with other foods.
I ask b/c I just realized that my friends strongly dislike vegetables, even common ones such as cucumber, tomato, lettuce.. wtf. This leads me to believe that people don't know how to cook. Is this why we like Rachel Ray?
4. Who loves Nong Shim brand Korean ramen?
If you've never had it, you must go buy some now. It's "gourmet spicy" and you'll have a wonderful happy time eating it.
me: i love to look through other people's junk.... but i won't stop if the sale doesn't look at least half-decent
2. What's your favorite season of the year?
definitely the Fall... i love the crisp air, leaves fallin off the tree, the browns and oranges, etc.
3. Most disgusting vegetable out there?
4. How would you rate your driving skills on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best?
a 6.5, mostly because of a lack of confidence in my own driving skills
5. Do you prefer to use cash, checks, or cards?
cards usually.....i absolutely hate it when a store won't accept my cards!
It's less than the famed "do-nothing Congress" of 1948 according to Buffalo News.
2. Did you know that the house reps just gave themselves a 3,300 raise in June?
3. How do you feel about the House in light of this?
4. Do you trust politicians?
5. Will you remember this in the next election?
( Collapse )
Did they respond to your letter in some form?
What would you think if you recieved a letter out of the blue from a friend you haven't seen since elementary school?
As for me, I tend to talk about the other person's kids, if they have them. That tends to work rather well with customers at work.
I'm a bit confused with all of this.
Will I be able use the bluetooth feature and transfer sound files from a friends phone to mine.
Also, the site says it is polyphonic ringtones - but if I were to transfer sounds from someone else's phone that was REAL music, would I be able to use that as my ringtone?
Where do you live?
How can you apply for a job at a record label?
(Such as: Decaydance, Fueled By Ramen, Island, etc)
Is it really worth it to tell them I'm crossing the border? It's only like 50 miles of the trip.
Also are there any issues with crossing the border in a rental that I should know of?
2. If you were to tell someone to go from highway 85 to highway 280, how would you word it? I would say "take 85 to 280". Some of my friends would say "take the 85 to the 280". Also, where are you from and are you a foreigner in your country? I"m from Northern California.
I do, but no one else I know does.
2. What are some ways to calm a toothache? All of my wisdom teeth hurt terribly, but I can't get them out until late september. I'm thinking Oragel won't work because wisdom teeth are in the back of my mouth. I've already taken a pain reliever, but it's not cutting it.
And because it's just SO important, and it's become ingrained in the mind and heart of every American...
3. Who do you like better: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
4. Vince Vaughn or Brad Pitt?
Edit: I failed to mention that the link on YouTube (aka the first hit on Google) doesn't work no mo, thus causing every single other hit on Google to not work since they're all embeds of the YouTube video.
Also, this question has been answered and I found it easily on collegehumor.com. Just type "pickle" in the search field :)
Why do dogs love hair? Everytime I've ever had a dog, whenever I lay on the carpet and they're feeling playful, they are all up in my hair.
What are the signs, if any, of a male being sterile?
What is one other-than-human power that you wish you had?
ETA: And why?
( Collapse )
No department store or ebay answers please.
As for a question...
Do you keep alcohol in your house? And if so, what kind?
how do you pronounce this?
i've always heard "Rees-us"
but i sometimes hear people say "Rees-ees"
so, how about you?