||[Jun. 27th, 2006|11:11 pm]
The Question Club
|||||a wee bit tipsy||]|
1. I had a friend. Had is the important word in that sentance. She lent me some comic books of hers (10+ graphic novels) the summer before we graduated high school (which would be 2002) We're basically not friends anymore, she's dropped off the radar. Won't return my calls, avoids me etc. No big blow out, she's just not interesting in being my friend or associating with me at all. I'm moving/decluttering and her books are taking up space in my room. It would be terrible of me to sell them online, wouldn't it? What would you do? Should I call her and just say if you want them come get them or what?
2. Are there any foods that you only like from one certain place? what are they and why? Have you tried to make them at home?
I only like grilled cheese and tomato from Mickey's Diner in Minneapolis. (the one from jingle all the way, sadly. shame!)
I've tried to make it at home and it's just not the same. I think it's the thick toast and the grill that prob. hasn't been cleaned since 1950. Yum.
3. What is the ugliest/most worn out peice of clothing you still own and wear? On a related note, what is the oldest peice of clothing you wear regularly?
I have this shirt that I bought and snuck into my house when I was 10 years old that says "I took the road less traveled and now where the heck am i?" I had to sneak it because i wasn't allowed to wear black and also because it says heck, which made my mom flip out. It's now grey and has holes scattered all over the chest area. I'm wearing it right now.
4. What would you do in your own house that you wouldn't do anywhere else (ie as a guest or in a shared living space like a hotel)?
I'm basically just more of a slob. Also, I will hang around in my pajamas and eat gross things like peanut butter toast mashed up in oatmeal and talk to myself and basically act crazy.
5. What is on your desk right now?
my laptop, my glass of rum and diet coke, a beer-chan plushie, some mail, a half knitted baby hat and a penthouse. it's not my penthouse. I'm afraid to touch it... weird.
6. What was the most destructive thing you ever did as a small child?
I popped my parent's waterbed and made it leak into our carpet. Then i poured a gallon of milk on the wet floor and smashed cereal into it. I also climbed up with my cousin and poured juice down the back of his dad's brand new tv because he was a "mean jerk and didn't deserve nice stuff."
I was a horrible brat at times.