|all of these things are not like the others
||[Jun. 24th, 2006|10:08 am]
The Question Club
1. If you're going to show someone something on the monitor/screen of your computer, do you use the mouse or point with your finger?|
2. Do you tend to give directions in a narrative style with lots of landmark information, or more mapquest style?
3. What's this? A lovely joint/bowl/pipe/hitter/bong/whathaveyou has just appeared in your hand. Do you smoke it?
4. You're totally attracted to this woman and want to get it on with her, when you discover that she doesn't shave anything. What effect does this have on your attraction? Do you still hit it?
5. On a more serious note, here's the story. A woman I'm friends with - not close, I only see her every few months, but I always have a great time with her, and she's one of the nicest people I've ever met - told me about four months ago when I asked her if she wanted to grab sushi that weekend that she couldn't, because she had to go home due to a "tragic family event." That's all the detail she ever provided, and I never pressed the issue. However, about two months later, I needed a place to stay, and she let me stay in her room one night because she was spending the night at her boyfriend's, and sitting on her dresser was the 'program' (I'm not sure if that's the right word...) for her 18-year-old younger brother's funeral in February. If I'd never found out anything, it wouldn't bother me, but now that I know, it feels really weird never to say anything about it. But at the same time, she never provided any information, and we don't have the kind of close friendship that expands the ranges of "what's okay." Would you give your condolences, or just let it drop?
6. How's the weather where you are? It's 73 and clear with a slight wind here. Beautiful day. I should go for a bike ride!