|Work is boring.
||[Jun. 20th, 2006|12:03 pm]
The Question Club
1. How do you get to work? How long does it take? |
2. From where you live, can you see stars (at night, obviously)? What sort of area do you live in? (rural, urban, suburbs)
3. For ladies who shave: what type of razor do you use?
4. Have you ever called someone the wrong name, or been called the wrong name? Not necessarily in bed, but that works.
5. How much sleep do you get at night? (assuming you sleep at night... if you sleep during the day and work at night.. well, that.)
1. I drive, and it used to take 15 minutes because I had to drive through a school zone, but now that school is over it only takes 10.
2. I can see Orion and a couple other bright stars. I live in the DC metro area, I would say suburbs but it's actually a pretty big city that just happens to be outside of a much bigger city.
3. I've tried the Venus Divine, Intuition, and Quattro. I can't decide which I like best. Intuition is very convenient and saves time since I don't have to use shaving cream, but it doesn't seem to work very well. I feel like it's easier to shave with the Quattro because I'm less likely to cut myself and it takes fewer passes over the hair to remove it. But the Venus Divine is the only one that can shave my knees and ankles, although I cut myself with it rather frequently.
4. There are three kids in my family and my parents can never keep our names straight. Usually I'm Eliza-Erin-Katie. The other night I got Karen (a mix of Katie and Erin). AND this isn't exactly what I asked, but last weekend I left my favorite stuffed animal at my boyfriend's place so last night he was saying I would have to sleep with my second favorite, and he accidentally called it the name of his ex's stuffed animal instead. Hah.
5. I usually sleep from about 11:30 or 12 to 6:30. Lately I've been having trouble waking up though, I need to start going to bed when I get home from rehearsal at 10:15! A few months ago I was surviving just fine on four hours of sleep a night, but now... I'm an old lady. *sigh*