|my daily mixed bag 'o fun...
||[Jun. 16th, 2006|10:51 pm]
The Question Club
1. What's in your wallet? |
ME: National City debit card, my driver's license, my student ID card, Movie Gallery membership card, 1st Financial Bank credit card, Best Buy card, JCPenneys gold card, local library card, blood donor card, Giant Eagle advantage card, Hollywood Video membership card, social security card (oops! i know I shouldn't have that in there!), and a spare key to my car.
2. You're in the car and it's 90-degrees outside. Do you roll the windows down and take in the breeze, or roll them up and turn on the Air conditioning?
ME: definitely windows down (and radio blasted)
3. Let's pretend you're an expert on one topic. What topic is it that you're an "expert" on?
ME: writing a newspaper article
4. The last funeral you attended was for whom?
ME: my great uncle Tommy, who was 69... died of bone cancer
5. The highlight of my day today was?
ME: when my mom bought me a Frosty from Wendy's
6. What are your thoughts on newspapers? Love' em? Hate 'em? Read 'em? Don't read 'em? Etc...
ME: I love reading newspapers, mostly local news, though... considering I've worked on and off at a newspaper, I'm a pretty consistent reader of them.