||[May. 21st, 2006|09:40 pm]
The Question Club
Most of tomorrow for me will consist of finding a summer job. To start out, I am 19, and I have never had a job (I know, I know).
1. The first place I'm going to is a camera shop. I have no idea if they're hiring or not, so I'm just going in to ask if they're hiring. Should I ask to talk to the manager, or should I just ask whoever's there if they're hiring or not? Also, this camera shop sells photography equipment, and they have a studio there, too. Does anyone know if this could possibly require experience?
2. While I'm out applying for a job, do you think I should wear anything special? Is there something I should NOT wear?
3. It might be of interest to know that my family and I are going on a nine-day vacation in mid-June. Is this something I should bring up right away?
4. I am ONLY interested in a summer job... I most likely will NOT apply for a job when I go back to school in August. Is this something I should bring up right away, as well?
5. Anything else I should know?