||[May. 6th, 2006|10:38 am]
The Question Club
|||||curiouser and curiouser...||]|
1. Why do you think that exes so often can't get along? Not meaning to imply either that there's only one reason or that all ex-couples can't be friends.
2. Why do some parts of the body bruise so much more easily than others? I crushed my finger at work the other day, and there's barely a shadow of a bruise, but that same force would have turned my thigh all sorts of rainbow colors. Is it a fat/soft tissue kind of thing?
3. For someone whose primary computer need is "isn't a piece of crap" (read: not a Dell), what would you recommend? I don't do a lot of intense computer stuff (no gaming, video/sound/picture editing, etc.), so I don't need, like, a 5GHz processor and six gigs of RAM, but I'd like it to last a while (3 years) and be under $1500. I'm also open to windows or mac. Oh, and I think it needs to be a laptop.
4. How much do you pay for broadband service? As far as I can tell, there is no standalone service in this city (Chicago) for under $50/mo, and that's fucking RIDICULOUS. If you're in Chicago and have found this to be untrue, please, share.
5. If you were required to change one aspect (or pair of matching aspects) of your body, what would it be, and how would you change it?
6. How would you feel if your livejournal and all its contents were irretrievably deleted right now?
7. Am I a boy or a girl? HAR HAR HAR. [Edit: I didn't really intend for anyone to answer this one.]
Yet again, I had a mental post composed with, I swear, a dozen questions, and they're all gone now. I need to write this crap down.