|randomness that I actually need to know ansewers to
||[Apr. 24th, 2006|12:08 am]
The Question Club
1) Anyone know how to remove songs/items from your iTunes libary without physically moving/deleating the file? I have some random video clips that I downloaded, mostly some actors from my favorite TV show on late night talk shows etc that I plan on SOMEDAY watching, that I don't want in the iTunes libary since I don't watch videos via that way and it just irks me. Also sometimes when I get new music on my computer I get a bunch at once and it's a lot easier just to have iTunes add the whole 'My Music' folder than click on each song individually. In theory this would be fine cause it avoids duplicats, but the problem is I have some wma files and each time I do this it wants to reconvert them to mp4 and I wind up with duplicates of those and I want it to stop doing that and also get rid of the doubles. So yea, how do I remove thigns from my iTunes libary.
2) Does anyone use AdBlock and how do I keep it from automatically disabeling a ton of pages? I got it for some damn troll on LJ that always posts these really bad, enormous, layout wretching/streching picture links in various communities and now when I go to ComedyCentral.com or CollegeHumor.com I can't watch the video clips :( I tried whitelisting the pages I like but it's still blocking things. Any ideas?
3) Any one know if it's legal for a nightime security guard at an apartment complex to write people up on his report for talking quietly on their own patio, going to get the mail, or staying up all night? I had to go have a meeting with the manager of my apartment complex the other day because we were writting up for "people tallking and people coming in and out of the apartment" and while in there the manager actually showed me the report from security for the night and I noticed that they had marked someone down as "staying up all night". We certainly were not bothering anyone and I know we heard no disturbance from anyone else so I don't see how this is of any business for management. I know at my apartment we are all on various schedules and I don't even get off work till 9:30pm so I'm up late anyways. I'm just wondering cause we pay rent and I had to take time out of my weekend to go and explain exactly what had happened and prove that we did not disturb anyone else or cause any problems.
4) Anyone looking for a place to live in Stanaslaus County, CA? My roommates shared with me last week that they are wanting to move somewhere else in two to three months so I need to find other arrangements for myself right quick. I don't have any money in savings due to some people mooching off of me and using my kindness to their advantage so I really doubt being able to afford a security deposit anywhere. Currently I am living in a three bedroom apartment in a nice area of Modesto, CA and the apartment and complex itself is really nice. It's less than $600 a month for rent, cable, and utilities and that includes a storage unit rented for extra space. If anyone is interested or know anyone who would be interested then comment and I can give more info.
5) Just for fun ... Who's your favourite commedian and give me some quotes :)