||[Apr. 8th, 2006|11:10 pm]
The Question Club
EDIT: Sorry for so many questions, but what happens to pets at Petsmart or Petco that are not sold [who get older..] do they euthenise them or send them somewhere? Are national pet chains usually humane? I was offered a job at Petsmart, but I will not work there if they abuse/neglect animals. Thanks.|
1. Can you usually schedule appointments at Beauty schools? The salon I go to is booked for prom :(
2. Okay, if a salon says that it offers a "full leg" waxing or a "half leg" waxing, are they talking about both legs or one leg. Let's say a full leg waxing is $25, would I have to pay $50 for both legs?
3. I've never gone to church before, or belonged to one rather, and I'm moving to a new city for college and would like to attend one [An Episcopal church, or just another branch of Protestant]. How do I "join"? Do I just start showing up? Do I talk to the minister?
4. If you left your wallet in your friends car and they went out drinking [the wallet was left in the car] and they came back without your wallet what would you do if....
A) They tell you that it was stolen.
B) They say that they spent it on drinks
C) They say that's it's missing, or put off giving you the wallet.
[Also, take into account that it was $140 and that we're in high school, so all of us are underage. Also I need the money to open a bank account.]
5. I'm going to ask one of my guy friends if he wants to go out to prom. I'm going to do it pretty casually no matter what, but what's a memorable/funny/witty way to do it? I don't want him to think I like him.
6. If Guy A isn't going, I might ask my best guy friend, except he's really into me, and I don't want him to get the impression that I like him [but I'd like to go with either Guy A or Guy B because I'd have more fun with them then anyone else]. Would you do that if you think he might become misguided and/or hurt by you asking him, even though he might not otherwise go to the prom?