||[Apr. 5th, 2006|10:36 pm]
The Question Club
|||||On my bed||]|
|||||U2- City of Blinding Lights||]|
1. What is something you are hoping for with all of your heart right now?
I'm hoping that I get accepted into graduate school overseas, and leave New York for a year.
2. If you do not have any matches, but want to light a candle, what do you use?
Lately I've been lighting a strand of spaghetti on the stove and then lighting my candle
3. Anyone here study introduction to business law? I'm taking an exam on it tomorrow to get college credit, but have never taken a course on it. I have been studying terms and such, but what are some key elements of business law?
4. I had me a big old cathartic cry tonight, and will be going to bed in a bit. Is there anything I should do for my eyes before I go to sleep? I don't want to wake up puffy.
5. Another iPod question. Before I got my Nano (about a month ago) I had a Mini, and promptly filled up my iTunes library to the brim. Needless to say, the new Nano could not hold all my songs and has made a select playlist. I've deleted many songs, burned them onto discs as well, and now there should be more than enough space on Mr. Nano. But when I try updating it, it won't change on the Nano, things still remain as that one select playlist. How do I fix this? Should I just reset the iPod? I tried that but it wouldn't work.