||[Mar. 30th, 2006|06:16 pm]
The Question Club
1. What are some traditional Canadian foods? I have to do a project for my Topics class where I have to bring in "foods of my hertiage". So, before I have to resort to pancakes and beer, can you think of any other foods Canadians are famous for [Please don't say "Canadian Dry" like all my friends did...]|
2. Is a moter scooter a viable way of getting around a mid sized city every day and possibly driving 75 miles up north, or should I get a car too?
3. Take the dialect test and post your results
A. Target, Walmart, or Kmart?
B. College, High School, Middle School, or Elementary School?
C. You're 17. Would you rather date a person four years younger or fifteen years older?
D. Blue hair, or Pink hair?
E. Punched in the face, or kicked in the shins?
F. Hair Gel, Mousse, Pomade, or Spray?
5. Speaking of 4C, what's the equation that used to be popular in grade school. Something like You take your age and minus seven and then multiply that number by two and that's the oldest you can date. What is that equation?
6. What are some obscure games you enjoyed as a child [such as 4-square, origami, fortune teller, MASH]?