||[Feb. 15th, 2006|03:41 pm]
The Question Club
|||||bored out of my skull||]|
|||||um. mariachi music outside? weird||]|
1. Do you believe the following two statements to be 90%+ true? Feel free to amend them if you don't.
a. "Can I friend you?" always means "Will you pleeeease friend me?"
b. People with Mensa graphics on their livejournal userinfo page are maybe 60% as smart as they think they are, tops.
2. Do you think that, once two people (one of hiring-level, one of employee-level) have established a positive working relationship with no falling out or negative behavior on either end, that it is appropriate for either of them not to return calls, even to say no, regarding work? Explain if you like.
3. When you get into the shower, do you get in at the faucet end, or the.. non-faucet end?
4. Do you generally like posed, maybe made-up/hair done, portrait style photos of yourself better, or spur-of-the-moment, caught off guard photos? Same for photos of others? (Feel free to post examples. I <3 picture-whoring posts!)
5. What are some (or all) of the qualities of your dream home?
6. What's a profession that you think is wonderful and admirable and generally good, but that you either never could or never would want to do yourself?
7. Price and accessibility aside - and I know those are two big factors - why do you think film is much more popular than live theatre? What is it about the act of watching a movie that people prefer over theatre?
8. What do you consider a few of the very best episodes of TV ever, episodes that you think everyone should watch, and that you think most people would enjoy and appreciate even if they didn't necessarily like the rest of the show?