|mixed bag. I am so bored.
||[Feb. 4th, 2006|08:46 am]
The Question Club
1. I finally saw Lost in Translation last night, so.. What did Bob whisper to Charlotte at the end? (Not looking for a factual answer - I'm curious what you think he said, what you think he should have said, or just a joke.)
2. A few months ago I heard The Flaming Lips' "Do You Realize?" for the first time, and sort of chuckled at the line, "Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?" and I thought, "Well, duh." But then I thought about it, and holy shit - everyone in my life is going to die at some point, whether I experience it or not, the living beings that have played the greatest roles in shaping my life will cease to exist. It is an intense, thoughtful statement. So are there any lyrics (or quotes, or anything) like that for you, that you thought were trite or silly at first, but once you gave them some thought, realized they were kind of profound?
3. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? Any particular reason for it, or just what you've always done?
4. What time is sleeping in for you?
5. Are there any movies you saw and loved as a kid, but don't want to ruin by seeing them through the eyes of an adult?
6. What are you doing this weekend? Anything special?
7. What job/career (preferably one that actually exists) would you do/continue doing even if it didn't pay you (assuming money was somehow otherwise taken care of)? Is it the job you have now, or do you think you'll ever have it?
8. What TV channel gets most of your time, and what are you watching?
9. Have you started saving for retirement yet? And I do mean specifically for retirement, not "Do you have savings?"